Calling all BFPer's! 13 dpo, bfn, symptoms gone!

I am at cd8, spotting is not gone completely. I think I will be fertile during this long weekend. :)

Good luck to you. Hope this is our month. Are you testing with opk this cycle ?

No I've just been keeping track of cm and temps. Cm was clear and watery during the full week of being fertile according to my app, and it's currently still a bit watery and just the slightest bit cloudy which is odd it's usually thick and white by now (I am at 2 dpo right now). And temp has been up in the 98's and is usually in the 97's. But if this cycle isn't the one for me then I'm going to start using the opk's. I just wanted to see if I could tell for myself lol but I have to look into the mc because I'm worried that I may have o'd late or something :/ or maybe it's a sign of conception? I have no idea but I hope it's good rather than bad lol cm is also way less than it usually is. But we have been baby dancing all last week pretty much everyday so I'm being wishful <3.

You have a good chance this time and BDing everyday is good. I hope you don't have to go through next cycle. :)

I am yet to ovulate. I had my wisdom teeth extraction few days back and prescribed antibiotics. Now I am done with it but I feel it messed up my cycle.

Oh no! Hope that went well! I hope neither of us has to go onto next cycle, this one could be it :D
I really hope that the antibiotics didn't mess anything up, it would be so awesome to go through this together :D, the wait is brutal. Fingers crossed that now that you're of them everything will go back to normal!

If I get a positive opk by Tomorrow/day after tomorrow or at least by Wednesday then also I will be ok.

Yes at least then you'll know! God only knows if I even lol. I hope so anyways!

Positive opk and massive spotting today. I think today is the "O" day.

Yay! So happy for you ! At least you know for sure now :)! Now the waiting game begins..

Yay :happydance:

"O" delayed by a day or two. Not bad right !

When you are planning to test ?

Better late than never :p!

I'm going to try and wait until next Friday (the day af is supposed to show) because I had myself drove insane last time!! Lol but with that said, if I start getting any symptoms that are obvious then I might test sooner :p lol but If I do start getting any symptoms, I'm going to wait at least until Sunday (9dpo) lol I don't know I say that now but I get overly excited and impatient lol how about you??

I am thinking of testing next Monday(9th June).

We can be POAS buddies then :haha:

Do you think if I ovulated yesterday then if we BD tonight is it going to do any help catching that egg ?

For sure!!!

Yes def do it if you have time! You're still supposed to be fertile until I think 24 hrs after you o? Something like that lol

Feels like one of my boobs is a bit tender lol I was so excited last night until I realized that chances are it was the bra I was wearing haha

Lol ;)

9days until testing. Better I get some symptoms to be hopeful. But not my usual PMS symptoms I want. :haha:

I know besides the sore boob there's not much else left to report on :/.. Starting to get nervous because I was expecting something by now! Ahh lol so nerve racking!

Hi, I'm new here!

Looking for some support, getting awfully anxious and sad... 13dpo, no sign of af... bfn, bfn, bfn... :cry:

Hi there! Don't fret! It's not over until af shows. I've seen a lot of women post saying that they haven't even gotten their bfp until up to 18 dpo! Some peoples symptoms don't start showing until late, you could have o'd later than you thought too! If that was the case, there prop ably isn't enough HCG to show up on a hpt.

Don't worry! We are all in this together :)! Do you chart your temps, or cm?

Hi, I'm new to this too, did opk's days 9-21 all negative :( have been extremely tired this past few days and an unusual cramping very low down, also bad back, headaches, but no sore boobs, could the opk's have missed o? Or could I be o ing now on day 25? Am I convincing myself of symptoms because I want it? Also I had a bit of pink spotting on Thursday and I never spot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->