Calling all BFPer's! 13 dpo, bfn, symptoms gone!

Hi! I don't know a whole lot about opk's, I've never used them but fairyy would probably know a bit more! As for the question about your symptoms, they all sound pretty legit. Especially the spotting. Even more especially the spotting if it's not something that you ever experience. On my last cycle, I had all kinda of symptoms too (headache, tired, tender nipples etc) and I ended up getting af. So I think I was either sick or convincing myself that I was pregnant. But that might not be the case for you so don't count yourself out yet :)! So a bit of research on the opk's and the brand you're using and see if anyone else has had the same concerns as you! I'm sure it is possible! And people o late all the time. Let us know what happens ! :)

Thanks for the reply, I don't know if I'm convincing myself of my symptoms because I want to be pregnant!! Who knew it was so stressful and I'd be so obsessed!! Going to wait till Friday to test so hopefully bfp :) will let you know how I get on

Rebeccaslaugh: Welcome here. :)
You are not out till AF shows. As BabyPleasee said you might have ovulated later than you thought if you are not charting or doing opk. Good luck. Keep us updates.

Fruitee: Welcome Fruitee. As far as I know if you have regular 28 to 30/32 cycle then you should have got +opk between those days. How long your cycles are ? You have to hold your wee for three to four hours for test to give you best result. You should not drink between that time.

BabyPleasee: How are you ? Getting close to testing right ? :) Any new symptoms ?

AFM: I have no symptoms. Yesterday I just had increased cm creamy and sometimes watery kind of. Felt like I was leaking water. But that is normal at some point of my cycle.

I'm good! Currently dieing with a headache :(.. Not sure if that's a symptom or from the awful sunburn I got this weekend :/ lol
No new symptoms really.. Just the boobs right now haha
Temps still the same between 98 and 98.9 so that's a good thing! Cm is watery but some creamy white in there too (tmi :p lol).
I tested last night, bfn and this morning , bfn at 10 dpo. Af supposed to be here Friday omg I hope she don't show! Oh my it's killing me. I tested last night with a dollar store test so I wasn't expecting a bfp but today I went and got first response 5 days before and still a bfn and I'm 4 days away! Argh! I'll use the other one tomorrow and see what comes of it lol. How about you how have you been getting along? Any symptoms for you??

Sorry about the sun burn.
Try and test on 12dpo. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I am 6dpo only. So I am far away from testing and I am totally symptom free. Lol.

Now we can focus on your TWW, symptoms and testing. Next week would be my turn. :haha:

Hi, so I just caved and bought some pregnancy tests, one poundland one that I just did, bfn!!! And 2 tesco ones which I'm trying to save. I can be quite irregular sometimes then a bunch of months very regular so who knows, according to my app, if it's 28 then I'm due af on thu, so we'll see.
Hope you all get your bfp's soon :)

Thanks fairyy :)! I'm really hoping that this is our months :) all of us :)! I'm really hoping that this headache is a symptom, just because I haven't had a headache like this before. And I'm really tired! Gah I hate this wait lol! So glad to have you guys to rant and chat with :)

We are here to support. Aren't we ? We are not far away from our BFPs.

Ladies, do you test with FMU or SMU with hours of hold ?

I'm exhausted too had a 2 hour nap this afternoon which is very unlike me!! I'm saving my tesco tests for fmu, want to do it tomorrow but trying to hold off till thu/fri. I'm still getting the cramping too, which is unusual, but I don't 'feel' pregnant today :(

Fruitee: The best advice I can give is to wait and test on Friday. You may hate me for this but early testing often leads to disappointment. So hold off if you can. Best wishes for BFP. :)

I only wanted to test on 13dpo this time because I am not going my fav lessmills BA class thinking if I am pregnant I would harm the baby or harm the process of implantation. I was planning to skip two more classes. But I love those classes. So I wanted to test on 13dpo and if BFN then was planning to go to the class. But I got opportunity to talk to my instructor one to one about TTC and lessmills classes and she told I am fine doing it. It can only help in healthy pregnancy. But to avoid CX class after first 3months. She wants me to infrorm if I get a BFP, so that she can advice me what particular exercise to avoid or modify.

The reason I am telling you all these, now I don't have to test early. I will wait till I miss AF. I am scared of BFN. If you miss AF, then you are almost sure of the outcome. But if you think you can't hold off and eager to know what's going on then go ahead and POAS but no early than 13dpo i.e when you are most likely to get almost an accurate result.

Thanks fairyy, I will try. Was asked to play netball tonight but made my excuses because I didn't want to risk it.

I know i said last week i was going to wait until i missed af lol. I'm horrible :p . I'm almost always expecting bfn's anyways now .. Just that little glimmer of hope i guess. But i must say, i've been better this cycle. last cycle i was testing as early as 7 dpo hoping i was one of those people who got their bfp's super early lol. and I usually use fmu. even though i'm up on and off all night with my asthma so i usually go to the washroom at least once throughout the night. so there probably isnt much difference in my fmu and smu haha.

Babypleasee I think that too because I use the toilet a few times through the night. It's hard to resist the urge to sneak a test in 'just in case' too early :(

Sorry that you couldn't sleep properly due to asthma. Hope you are doing ok now.

yeah i know lol thats like me... i dont do well with temptations !

thanks Fairyy! i'm quite used to it now lol i think it would be even weirder if i slept through the night! haha but at least that will help me prepare for getting up in the night with a wee-one :) ive had it for almost a year now. but the good thing is from all of the research ive done on asthma and pregnancies, 1/3 finds that their symptoms improve or disapear, so im hoping im that one third lol.

Ladies i really need your help! i woke up this morning and was like "im not going to test" so i went to the washroom and there was blood at 11 dpo. I dont understand because i am NEVER early im usually right on time. Its like when you get to the end of af and it starts turning a brownish color... but you know how you can usually tell that its the lining where its really clumpy and stringy looking? right now its not like that its just like cm is colored. I'm so sketched out right now... I went and even had a little cry in my mans arms this morning because i was scared it was af or something.. someone help before i drive myself nutsss! lol

I'm actually starting to have some cramping, but I'm feeling nauseated too :/... Oh my at work this is all I can think about :(... If so my normal 28/27 cycle is 25 :s this never happens! Sorry for completely taking over this chat :p lol it's turning more red now too. Could this be it for me?! I thought for sure this was going to be the cycle :(.. Could it be implantation bleeding? Is it normally like this??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->