• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all BFPer's! 13 dpo, bfn, symptoms gone!

Whatever this nasty red monster is, it's still here :/ still planning on testing when it's gone but the fact that it's still here don't make me very hopeful :( I'm just wondering if it's af what is going on with me and how will this screw up my wonderfully regular cycle?! Gahh! My temp was 97.9 last night which is still a couple points higher than normal but I don't think it means anything. It's just weird because it's a little heavy but no where near how heavy af is the first day. Hope you guys get your bfp soon!

Hey ladies, sorry you are going through this.

I've got FXd for you babyplease, it can be perfectly normal for your cycle to begin to vary a little, according to my ob-gyn. Im sure everything is fine. When my cycles went a little wonky last year I had AF cycle day 19! The following month I was a week "late" but not pregnant, just off. I was under an extreme amount of stress at the time and that probably caused it. It took a few months but my cycles are pretty even again and I never missed a period. test again when your bleeding is done to be sure, but try not to stress too much (I know that is easier said than done)

@emy jc: still no AF, are you going to test again?

Hi Kwynia. BFN again but OPK is coming back dark again?! There's no way I can be ovulating again- fertility nurse told me I have ovulated from my R ovary this month.

I read back on my old baby and bump posts when trying to conceive my son Lucas and omg it's de ja vu! I got BFN's with him for 4 weeks! Period with him 8th April and then nothing- symptoms from May 22nd and no BFP until 15th June. The doctor had even given me clomid to kickstart my ovulation. I am praying something similar is going on x

Sorry to hear you had a miscarriage recently. x

Thank you, it was an unexpected pregnancy because we had just started ntnp that month and neither of us expected to get pregnant immediately. I was pretty heart broken, but made us realize we wanted to actively TTC again.

BabyPleasee: I think you should test to get a clear picture of what's going on.

EMYJC: You can rant anything here. :) May be you are a late implanter.

Fruitee: When is AF due ?

kwynia: Any symptoms ? How many dpo are you at ?

Fairyy: planning on testing when this is over! Slacked off a lot and gone back to a darker color, not so much a bright red so.. Hopefully it'll be over tonight or tomorrow . Regular af lasts 4-5 days so if it lasts less than that, I'll test right after !

Good luck hun.

I think my PMS is kickin' in. I am 8dpo.

I am 6 dpo. I cant tell the difference between pregnancy/pms symptoms. The one thing I had last month was sore BBs, never get that with pms, but AF showed anyway. So, im paying attention but im not going to be convinced until I get a bfp. That being said I really didn't have any symptoms until 4 dpo, since then I've had lower back pain/cramping and I had a sharp shooting pain through my uterus, but that's about it. Lots of watery cm, that's pretty normal for me either way.

Fairyy, according to my app af is due tomorrow, but I can be quite irregular and only just started tracking properly so who knows. I've been feeling very nauseous today though, think I might test in the morning

hi ladies ..can i join??

im 13 dpo bfn...

this was my 1st round of clomid 2-6 50 mg...

im so fed up today by doing tests and seeing only one line..i wish i just sleep and when i wake up im pregoo :(

Fruitee: Try one HPT tomorrow then.

uzmaqazi: Of course you can join. :)
I want that too, wish I could wake up to 15dpo without AF.
Fingers crossed for you. You are not out till AF shows.

Hi ladies...I am new to this site, and was wondering if I could join in? I am ttc #1. It's been a 2.5 year process so far, but I have PCOS and went through a lot last year to get my periods straightened out, including 2 d&c's. I'm about 8dpo, and due again sometime between sunday-tuesday. I'm not really sure because af was kind of weird for me this last time. Anyway, I have had extremely tender nipples and sore bbs for past 3 days. I have never had this before. Plus, i have had cramping off and on for a few days. Trying to hold out until next week to test. I would love to be able to tell my husband that he's going to be a dad on father's day.

Hi guys, lovely ti share our journeys together :) i just resisted testing!!! Going to try in the morning, it ner ous of it being bfn though!! Ive practically convinced myself im pregnant!!

Yes everyone can join! the more the merrier :).. im still bleeding :( checked my temp ts back up to 98.6.. not sure if it means anythng or it is just the hot temperatures! the bleeding has slowed down though. im 12 dpo today.. hoping that this stops tomorrow! Fx. good luck if you decide to test tomorrow Fruitee!

Thanks Babypleasee, hope you get some answers soon too. We just watched the first ever episode of one born every minute!!! Don't know if that was a good idea or not!!! I will keep you posted if I test tomorrow

Omg! i just read some thngs that are giving me some more hope!!!! (btw, the 'I' on my keyboard isnt workng right so if there are some i's missing, thats why lol)

OK! so i read earler this lady who didnt find out she was pregnant until 1.5 months because she had a 'perod'. it looked the same, felt the same, etc. but when she mssed the next one, she found out that the 'perod' she had before was implantation bleeding!

another thing that i just read was 'implantation dip' whch is when the temp drops on the day that mplantation occurs.

sooo, yesterday i told you guys i temped at 97.2? 97. something anyways lol and after i read that i had to check it again (after i told you guys that today m 98.6) and its the same!!!

I hope im not reading too much into this, but, it is somethng to consider, rght? :):)

sorry again about all of the missing I's, its a bother lol but let me know what you think about this!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->