Calling all Donor Sperm/Insemination Buddies!!!

When are you ladies testing? Kyla, did you start testing today? Kimmie, are you waiting till next week or going to start sooner?

So I've got a very light positive on the frer this morning. Verified by 3 different people (2 of whom don't have line eye lol) and temp is up this morning which it usually drops today based on the past 2/3 cycles so feeling positive! Just needs to get darker!!

Ff says my cart possibly went triphasic cd26. Cd30 today and temp still getting higher.

It's hard to see in the pics bc I have to make them so small to attach them. And my bathroom lighting sucks. Would have been better with natural light but the sun was still sleeping when I took the pics. But it was here and pink in person. Not as hard to see as it is in the pics but hard to capture.

Attachments

• IMG_7658.jpg
    IMG_7658.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7660.jpg
    IMG_7660.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7657.jpg
    IMG_7657.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7661.jpg
    IMG_7661.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 5
Ahhhhh! So exciting!!! You and your donor are sure fertile and a great match! Glad you were right about your symptoms and won't be needing that psychiatrist.:haha:

Haha time will tell. Calling it a LSP right now. Little skinny positive. Has to darken for me to be convinced. I had some low pinching pains yesterday. Maybe implantation? So should darken. Hopefully. Doesn't explain why I had symptoms so early though.

Yeah. It did get much more noticeable than the first I posted but then stopped. Not thinking this will end well for me. Lines haven't really gotten any darker. I've been drinking a lot and peeing a lot so it could just be diluted, but I'm not thinking a happy ending here. My bet is on a chemical

Oh no!:nope:

I'm hoping and praying that it's just your great hydration and that your tests will continue to get darker as your HCG hopefully doubles every 48 hours.

Sorry haven't swung by here in a couple days. I started testing yesterday. Saw nothing yesterday. Today saw the most faint of lines, not really showing up at all in pic. Hoping it gets darker tomorrow.

Kyla, hope you lines start getting darker as well.

Well Past, when are you starting testing?

Kyla, I'm so sorry.

Kimmie, I'm only 5dpo so I'll probably wait till at least Wednesday of next week. Hope you see a nice line tomorrow!

Well ladies, I'm 7dpo today and have zero symptoms. I'm not even sure how that's possible. I know that some women end up getting their BFP with no symptoms but...I'm feeling like this cycle is a bust.

Aw I'm sorry you feel that way but you're really early! You've still got loads of time. With dd I was so sure it didn't work that I had the next cycle planned. Then with this one I knew from the get-go. And I've started spotting so just waiting for things to pass. So early symptoms isn't necessarily a good thing just as no symptoms isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I'll most likely take next cycle off. To recharge and heal and get back on track. Then try again the following cycle. Buuut that depends on when the birth date would fall. Want to avoid December with the holidays and all and it would have to be far enough into January to be away from the holidays too. So depends on how things fall I guess.

Today is CD1. I had a gut feeling when he lines were so light it wasn't gonna last. I'm just glad it's ended quickly. My mmc dragged on forever.m resulting in surgery. Glad to avoid that this time.

Have to talk with OH when she gets home, but we will probably try this month! Mostly because we can't wait a cycle as we want to avoid a birth date over the holidays so would have to skip March and Maybe April as well. So if we don't try this month we would have to wait a bit.

I was hoping for the best for you, but if it's going to end in a mc, I'm glad that it's as easily as it can be physically for you. My heart goes out to you and your loss.

We are also wanting to avoid a holiday due date, so will have to see when my ovulation windows are falling if this cycle doesn't end in my bfp.

Thank you. I'm pretty detached from it. I just knew. I am sad, but I try not to think about it too much.

Hopefully you get your bfp this cycle!

OMG!!! Pretty sure I just got my first :bfp: ever. Feels so surreal. I thought for sure I was out this month.

Attachments

• IMG_8918.jpg
    IMG_8918.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 11
I took a digi that came out positive as well. Guess it's official.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member