Calling all excuse makers!!

N

nicholatmn

Ok so I have this thing when I act like I'm totally not obsessed what-so-ever in TTC outside of bnb. And I just ordered an ovulation package which has 25opks and 10hpts.
I don't want OH or anyone thinking that I am obsessive when they come (he believes I only get 3 or 4 opks a month).

What kind of excuse could I make when the package comes in? (It's discreet packaging, so no one will know). Did I mention there are other people in the house too who have NO idea we are TTC??

And this is what I got: https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/midstreamtes.html

HAHAHA I am totally like that too! You could make out it's a secret present for him...tho he might wonder when he doesn't get anything lol OR you could tell him but say that buying in bulk was SO much cheaper that it will be worth it...and you aren't planning to use them ALL this month x

HAHAHA I am totally like that too! You could make out it's a secret present for him...tho he might wonder when he doesn't get anything lol OR you could tell him but say that buying in bulk was SO much cheaper that it will be worth it...and you aren't planning to use them ALL this month x

What about the other people in the house? They are SO nosy and will ask what it is. What could possibly fit in that package? lol I'm scared my obsession will blow our cover!

Haha!! Sorry but this is great cause it's nice to know that I am not alone in my obsession!!! It is true you could tell the hubby that it is cheaper to by in bulk. Tell the others it's toys for:sex: that will shock them and shut them up!!

Haha!! Sorry but this is great cause it's nice to know that I am not alone in my obsession!!! It is true you could tell the hubby that it is cheaper to by in bulk. Tell the others it's toys for:sex: that will shock them and shut them up!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: LOL!! I would do something like that!

I used to get mine posted to my work address, that way no-one knows :thumbup:

hi i order that many of them from a few different companies and they all come in a half of a4 size jiffy envelope with just your address on there so noone will know what it is which is really cool ...so i would think for package cost they should come in a similar type of packaging ... hope they do ... sorry not much help n the excuse front if they dont

I hid mine for awhile, but finally broke down and confessed. It really does become an addiction doesn't it?!? I get some serious anxiety each time!

Lol, i'm the same. I hide all mine ina draw and keep the wrappers there until i can get them to a bin!
Say you've bought some underwear online. No one will ask to see it, lol.
And yeah, just tell hubby that its cheaper to buy in bulk.
xx

You were curious. Your doctor just wants to check and make sure everything is normal. Your doctor wants to see if anoter issue s linked to the hormone switch of O-ing.

That's the ones I used when I was temping a while ago. The real reason was that me ex fiance and I were WTT and we were trying to figure out my cycles before we got into it.

I just ordered my first batch of HPTs online the other day and am expecting them soon. Luckily for me I'm the one who gets the mail so I will just put them from my purse to the back of the linen closet behind my tampons and pads. I'm not sure what I'll say if he finds them...easier to figure he's not gonna see them. I always throw the tests away in the kitty litter bag...he's definitely not gonna look there lol...on a side note: can't wait for BFP so that I get 9 months off litter duty. We have 3 cats, that's alot of litter duty to get out of.

Well, I think I'll tell OH that I did break down and buy all of those. But if anyone asks, I think I'll tell them we bought condoms or something online.

Might work. Thank you all! I thought I was the only one who was hiding the addiction. I felt bad for a moment. I mean, OH wouldn't mind me buying all of these... it's weird.

Good luck everyone! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"