Calling all November Testers!! Congrats to our 4 BFP's!

Hello everyone! Congrats to the BFPs!!! :happydance:

As I knew it would, AF showed up on Saturday. I'm ok with that though, since I knew it would. On to December!!!!!

Autigers - Why do you think you had a false + on your opk??

Sorry AF got you. Maybe you will get the one Christmas present you really want this year, a BFP!!

If you look at my chart, there is obviously no temperature rise. The + opk would have been on cd 15, but it was the only one I got and I usually get 2. Also my temps are all over the place, so I might just have a anovulatory cycle. :cry: My cm has also pretty much dried up (sorry tmi) and I did have some watery, ewcm around the time FF is saying I o'd, so I have no idea what to think. :shrug: I'm seriously wanting AF to come just so I can start fresh. I told my DH watch me get pregnant and be due at the end of september. this honestly would be great bc my mother-in-law is wanting us all to go to disneyworld at the beginning of oct and I really dont want too.:haha:

Hey ladies, sorry, I've been MIA again!

Congrats to the 2 BFP's and sorry to all you ladies who got AF :hugs: :hugs:

AFM, I got my positive OPK, 6 days early!!! Definitely due to the Clomid, middle test was positive

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1077.jpg

They went light again after this test:

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h444/cote2011/IMAG1075.jpg

I'll start testing 10DPO, November 24th..

CD 12 - monitor is still high, ewcm. No positive opk yet but it should happen soon! I had my O pains yesterday. Went to the doctor today to figure out why I was feeling so off. Doc figured it might be a medication issue so I had some blood tests and a change in dosage of my meds. I hope I'm back to normal soon!

Guess what??

Just got my call from the OBGYN about my progesterone results. Last cycle, at 7dpo (when progesterone peaks) my level was 17.2! This cycle, at 3dpo (still four days till peaking) my progesterone was 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!! I ovulated!!!!!! My DR said that was an excellent number! :happydance:

So this is my story, I had a HCG quant done on thursday, it was negative. Sunday morning I got a + urine test. I bought 3 different brands and they were all positive. Then today I got a blood HCG taken again and it was negative. I went home and took more tests and different brand all positive, even a digi was positive. I took them back to the doctor and he has no idea what is going on. Anyone else have this happen? I am not on fertility drugs at all.

So this is my story, I had a HCG quant done on thursday, it was negative. Sunday morning I got a + urine test. I bought 3 different brands and they were all positive. Then today I got a blood HCG taken again and it was negative. I went home and took more tests and different brand all positive, even a digi was positive. I took them back to the doctor and he has no idea what is going on. Anyone else have this happen? I am not on fertility drugs at all.

I had something similar happen to me in April. I got several + hpt's, but then I started to spot, so I ended up at the ER and my urine test was - but my blood test was +, but very low. I ended up having a chemical. I was told I got so many + hpts bc they were so sensitive, but hopefully your not going to have a chemical. It might just be the test they use isn't picking it up bc it could be too soon. :shrug: Hopefully you will know something soon. GL

Guess what??

Just got my call from the OBGYN about my progesterone results. Last cycle, at 7dpo (when progesterone peaks) my level was 17.2! This cycle, at 3dpo (still four days till peaking) my progesterone was 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!!!! I ovulated!!!!!! My DR said that was an excellent number! :happydance:

That's great news. Hopefully you will get your BFP!!!GL!!:dust:

I had something similar happen to me in April. I got several + hpt's, but then I started to spot, so I ended up at the ER and my urine test was - but my blood test was +, but very low. I ended up having a chemical. I was told I got so many + hpts bc they were so sensitive, but hopefully your not going to have a chemical. It might just be the test they use isn't picking it up bc it could be too soon. :shrug: Hopefully you will know something soon. GL

They said there is no chance of that, because they have pulled my blood twice, it would have picked up hcg. The hcg both times has been 0

That's very weird. If your getting a + hpt then your blood test should show some hcg. I honestly dont know what to tell you. If you keep getting + hpt and no AF. I would definitely be going back to the doctor and make them find out what is going on.

Heres all the tests. the FRER are horrible picture takers
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/798753-help-me-blood-urine.html#post13971102

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/798753-help-me-blood-urine.html#post13971102

Those are definitely positive. If I was you, I would try to go somewhere else and see about getting another blood test. You cant get a + hpt without hcg. Maybe you O'd a little later than expected and implantation just hasn't occured yet.:shrug:

Those are definitely positive. If I was you, I would try to go somewhere else and see about getting another blood test. You cant get a + hpt without hcg. Maybe you O'd a little later than expected and implantation just hasn't occured yet.:shrug:

3 different doctors and none of them know whats going on.

No one seems to know what is going on. I am suppose to take a urine sample in tomorrow morning.

Floridagirl yay on the + OPK!!

...even though I'm out for this month I still have a question, when am I supposed to start using the OPKs. I have 40 of them and I really don't know when I O...or even if I O.

I am CD today.

hazeleyes, what CD are you? I started CD10 and use 2 a day.. one around noon and one around 6pm.

mommyof5, the only thing I can think is that they are getting your blood results mixed up with someone else's, but even that's a long shot! I'm clueless as to what's going on, but something is definitely up. No way you've got all those positives and aren't pregnant.. Have you tested again recently? WEIRD.

hazeleyes - I started around cd 7-10, depends on my cycle length, and I usually use 2 a day one in the morning around 10 and then one in the afternoon. When I start getting nearly + opks I start using 3 a day.

AFM - I'm impatiently waiting for AF to arrive bc I dont really care to wait for O anymore. My body is being cruel to me this cycle, so I just want to start fresh. I know ff is saying I am 7dpo, but I highly doubt that bc I haven't gotten but one + opk and that was on cd 15 and my temp has not stayed up. :dohh: I may have to change my test date if I O later and if I do then I will be a December tester then. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->