Calling all November Testers!! Congrats to our 4 BFP's!

Hey Everyone! This 2ww is seriously making me :wacko: go bonkers! I am 6 DPO, and it was just weird...I slept in until NOON!!! :sleep: :dohh: Which is VERY unlike me! I got up, and fed my three kiddos some breakfast than went back to sleep, and I swear...I was only going to sleep for an extra 30 minutes but my children weren't loud like they usually are (lol, sorry...but it's true) & so...I don't know...maybe they were and I just didn't hear them. I feel bad for sleeping, but I slept like a rock. & I didn't even stay up that late last night. I woke up and was like "Is it really that late already!?" I took a nap again today from 2-4, woke up, made dinner and DH started the fireplace. DS #2 is in his :crib: sleeping but the other two are watching the Disney Channel. I'm letting them stay up a little bit because it's Saturday - and I'm forcing myself to stay up even though I could just brush my teeth and snooze right off. The cappuccino :coffee: that I made to keep myself awake isn't really helping! lol. After I woke up I took another pregnancy :test: but it was a BFN. :nope: I know, 6 DPO is early but I've had BFP this early & so has someone else that I know, although I know that every pregnancy is different. I have 2 digital Clearblue tests underneath my bathroom sink that I think I'm just going to wait a little longer to test again. I'm thinking of testing Nov 5th like I had originally planned (AF due Nov 7th). And if I get a BFN on Nov 5th, i'll just just my 2nd test Nov 7th and use FMU on both test days. However, i'm thinking it's unnecessary to wait until Nov 5th...do you think I should test Nov 2? or 3rd perhaps? Let me know your thoughts. The 2WW is killing me because I just really want this month to be my month! :winkwink:

I finally figured out when I'm going to test. I plan to test on the 24th, which is Thanksgiving. I figured that would be a good test date bc if I O on time that will be when AF is due or even after she is due. I'll let you know if my date changes though. As of right now, I'm about 10 days or less from O, so I'm just trying to be patient. :coffee: I've even put off buying my opks until at least wed or thurs bc if I had them now, I would already be testing and I don't want to get stressed out already. GL to everyone waiting to O or in the 2WW!!:dust:

I finally figured out when I'm going to test. I plan to test on the 24th, which is Thanksgiving. I figured that would be a good test date bc if I O on time that will be when AF is due or even after she is due. I'll let you know if my date changes though. As of right now, I'm about 10 days or less from O, so I'm just trying to be patient. :coffee: I've even put off buying my opks until at least wed or thurs bc if I had them now, I would already be testing and I don't want to get stressed out already. GL to everyone waiting to O or in the 2WW!!:dust:

That sounds like a good day to test! Hope you O on time this month! I'm in the 2ww and so I'm already getting impatient. :winkwink:

annabelle - Fx'd for you!! I was already getting impatient on the day I o'd last cycle. :haha: When I was in the 2ww, I kept wishing for the days to go by faster and they just kept getting slower and slower.

Started my OPKs today!

BFN but that was of course expected since I am only on cd9. I am getting highs on my monitor though so hopefully its gonna be popping up soon!

Doctors appointment today to find out the results of my laperoscopy and chromal tubation they did.

I have no idea if I've even ovulated this month, since it was so soon after surgery, but I'm hoping, it would be nice to announce it after the 8 week scan around chrstmas!

I did something bad (haha) and tested again with FMU today at 9 DPO. Got a BFN :(

Don't give up yet SLC, you're still in the game!

As for me, don't even know if I have O'd yet! My body is ridiculous. Finding EWCM is hard for me and my OPK STILLLL hasn't shown up. If this month is a no go-I may try PreSeed next cycle.

lots to catch up on....

hazeleyes, i didn't have you down before, adding you now though :flow:

annabelle, changing your date now, sorry O was late but yay for that positive OPK!!

kindra & clearbluesky, welcome :hi: added :flow:

dogpily, what test date would you like me to put you down for hun??

autigers, i'm changing your test date now :flow:

AFM, I found out today that the HSG would cost $4,000 (insurance won't cover it), so I called my DR to find out if she can give me the Clomid without the testing.. waiting to find out still, they close in an hour :coffee:

SLC - I think its probably still to early to test. Try to relax and wait a couple more days to test, I know its hard but try and hang in there. :)

Floridagirl - Thanks for adding me. Hopefully you can get the clomid without the HSG. I dont think my HSG even cost that much. I think it was around $1000-$2000 at the most, but I could be wrong, and my insurance actually covered it and they dont hardly pay for anything to do with fertility issues.

Yeah, i was like :shock: when she told me $4,000! Sooooo, I just picked up my Clomid... I'm supposed to start it CD5, but I'm really tempted to start it on CD4, which is tomorrow.. :shrug:

Oh, and I don't remember who asked, but Clomid generic is only $16! Autigers, i think it was you, but in the Soy thread?

Hopefully the clomid will help you. I honestly dont blame you if you want to take it a day sooner. I probably would have just done cd3-7. :haha:

It was me that asked about it. As of right now, my doctor doesn't plan to put me on it, so I just did one last round of soy. I was so afraid that if I didnt take something, I would stop Oing. I just hope this is my month bc I am honestly fed up with my doctor's office. They have been giving me the run around and not doing a thing to help me out. I honestly thought I would get put on some progesterone for my shorter lp, but nothing, all I got told was DH and I didnt time it right. :dohh:

Fx'd for all of us November testers!! :dust:

Florida - GL with the Clomid. I hope it works for you!! :thumbup:

Autigers - Wow, you should check out other offices. It doesn't sound like timing is your issue. If we can find out on the internet easily that you can't get pregnant with an LP defect, why can't he figure that out?? Very discouraging. :nope:

AFM - Sitting at 4dpo with just some off/on cramping and sensitive nipples. Nothing special there since that happens most months for me. This is usually when I start to get super impatient and just wish the days away. :dohh:

Florida - GL with the Clomid. I hope it works for you!! :thumbup:

Autigers - Wow, you should check out other offices. It doesn't sound like timing is your issue. If we can find out on the internet easily that you can't get pregnant with an LP defect, why can't he figure that out?? Very discouraging. :nope:

AFM - Sitting at 4dpo with just some off/on cramping and sensitive nipples. Nothing special there since that happens most months for me. This is usually when I start to get super impatient and just wish the days away. :dohh:

I've thought about changing doctors, but I decided not to. I'm just not going back to them until I find out I am pregnant or for an emergency.

I told myself I wouldn't get impatient before O, well, that is not working. I didn't plan to start my opks until tomorrow, but I went and bought them this morning and have already tested. :haha: I totally expected it to be -, but I did not expect there to be a faint test line. The nurse told me yesterday to expect to O on cd 12-15 since my last 2 cycles have been 27 and 26 days. If she is right then that means O will be in 5-8 days :happydance:, but the bad thing is DH is not in the mood to BD yet. :dohh:

Fx'd that the your symptoms are not due to AF!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->