Calling all symptom spotters!

Ok I have a really weird situation on my hands and there is really no one that I can talk to about it with right this moment and I am kind of frazzled.

So my DH had a vasectomy 3 years ago, confirmed successful.

We later decided to have it reversed and are doing so in about a month so there is currently nearly no chance of pregnancy. With that said I am 11dpo
and I am 3 days from af with the weirdest symptoms ever.

I normally get bad cramps the day I start (like begging my doctor to take my uterus bad) or maybe at most the day before, plus slight soreness in breasts. But since yesterday I have had a slightly elevated fever, very low grade, hot flashes, dizzy, slight nausea, slight headache, swollen fingers (cannot wear my ring), super crazy irritability and very bizzare dreams weird heavy CM.

I am so confused and I have no idea what to think. Is it possible that this is just all in my head? Or that my PMS symptoms have completely changed?

Thanks everyone for the support it means a lot. I can't wait to see what's in store. Other than morning sickness lol

Big congrats Dtrisha! :happydance:

Sorry about af secondnote. :hugs:

I'm not sure BabyWHopes. Maybe see if af does show in three days? Good luck!

:bfn: again today. Why do I insist on testing way early? :growlmad:

Thanks everyone for the support it means a lot. I can't wait to see what's in store. Other than morning sickness lol

You might not get it! I got absolutely none when I was pregnant with ds! Hoping you don't!

hiya girls hope your all well cd13 for me done a opk faint line so not yet I have had ewcm today just done me work out for the day insane abs going to bath me dd then chill for the night hers my opk xx

Attachments

• 20150821_191232.jpg
    20150821_191232.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 3
hiya girls hope your all well cd13 for me done a opk faint line so not yet I have had ewcm today just done me work out for the day insane abs going to bath me dd then chill for the night hers my opk xx

Uuggghh I hate those almost positive opks! Have you gotten a positive?

How is everyone doing? Where is everyone in their cycle now?
I am cd 6- so nothing exciting going on here. I hate that I o so late in my cycle! Takes forever to get to fertile period. Anyone know of anything that can move up o date?

hiya girls got me positive today cd15 xx

Attachments

• cd15.jpg
    cd15.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 5
hope your all well girls just got back from uniform shopping just chilling eating tea when tea is settled going to do a 30 minute run then chill for the night xxx

Hi ladies. On cd4 today and af should be gone by tomorrow.

SGP last month I took soy isoflavones for the first time and nothing else and it brought my O 5 days earlier on cd12! I am doing the soy again this cycle and hoping it brings on O early again.

I have a fairly regular cycle between 27- 30 days. My last cycle was 25 days. I have heard that soy should not be taken if u have regular cycles as it may actually delay O. But everyone is different and it was a risk I was willing to take. Hoping it doesn't delay O this cycle but we'll see.

Secondnote - looks like I am one day behind u!

Is anyone doing anythin different this cycle? Because I ovulated early last cycle I now am planning loads of bd earlier on so as not to miss it. I think we didn't bd enough last cycle cos I wasn't expecting O so early. Also going to be taking fish oil omega 3 and 6 and D3 throughout the cycle and also putting dh on it too!

Hope the soy works second time round!

Hi ladies. On cd4 today and af should be gone by tomorrow.

SGP last month I took soy isoflavones for the first time and nothing else and it brought my O 5 days earlier on cd12! I am doing the soy again this cycle and hoping it brings on O early again.

I have a fairly regular cycle between 27- 30 days. My last cycle was 25 days. I have heard that soy should not be taken if u have regular cycles as it may actually delay O. But everyone is different and it was a risk I was willing to take. Hoping it doesn't delay O this cycle but we'll see.

Secondnote - looks like I am one day behind u!

Is anyone doing anythin different this cycle? Because I ovulated early last cycle I now am planning loads of bd earlier on so as not to miss it. I think we didn't bd enough last cycle cos I wasn't expecting O so early. Also going to be taking fish oil omega 3 and 6 and D3 throughout the cycle and also putting dh on it too!

Hope the soy works second time round!

Yeah, I am conflicted on the soy because I have heard that too. This is only month 2 so I will hold off on it for now.

This month we are going to BD more! We did a decent amount last month but not enough right around o time. I am also going to try preseed as last month I didn't have much EWCM. 😕

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->