Calling any October OWLS!!!

hi new ladies!!!!!!!! congrats on your BFPs!!!!

ready4mum, a strong heartbeat sounds positive! was it a blood clot they saw on the u/s?

Yeah so I am just going to wait for my u/s on Wednesday, it'll come up fast. I did ask if I needed a follow-up beta after the 6,000 one and she said no.
I am actually feeling okay about things. I think things will work out (hoping and praying), but I also feel somewhat prepared that if they don't work out then it wasn't gong to be a healthy baby.

Juliett, I'm not even sure. I wasn't told size or where it's exactly located. I didn't think to ask I don't know anything about it. I had DD2 with me who wasn't a happy camper so I wasn't focused and it just hit me hard and I couldn't think.

Just read your posts, praying for the best for you.

Sorry for blowing up the page! lol
Rachel, when is the anticipated dating scan???

Not for two weeks!!! I hate waiting lol!!

You ladies must be on the other side if the world to me if it's freezing because it's so hot where I am in Australia atm.

I had metalic taste in my mouth last night and still a few light cramps every now and then but otherwise okay.

Happy valentines day everyone! My DH works away (2weeks in and 1 week off) so he is away at work, so I am spending the day with my LG.

Hope everyone is feeling good today xxx

Hi ladies, joining in. We found out January 29th were expecting! My EDD is October 2nd. I was put at 6weeks 5days this past Wednesday. Baby had a strong HB, but a bleed showed up on the US. Which has me pretty nervous. The doctor I saw scared the crap out of me and told me to prepare myself for a MC :(. After coming on here they seem somewhat common. I have another appt in 2 weeks. Staying positive.

A strong heartbeat is such a good sign so just try stay positive and rest up when you can xxxx

hi new ladies!!!!!!!! congrats on your BFPs!!!!

ready4mum, a strong heartbeat sounds positive! was it a blood clot they saw on the u/s?

Yeah so I am just going to wait for my u/s on Wednesday, it'll come up fast. I did ask if I needed a follow-up beta after the 6,000 one and she said no.
I am actually feeling okay about things. I think things will work out (hoping and praying), but I also feel somewhat prepared that if they don't work out then it wasn't gong to be a healthy baby.

Good luck for Wednesday! :hugs:

My repeat u/s is now on Tuesday! Good luck juliet. I've been thinking about you.
Welcome to the NEWBIES... and congratulations!

Welcome newbies :)

Hope everything is going well for everyone. I was thinking, seeing as we will all be part of this group for 9 months... We should all give our names so we don't have to use our usernames all the time (although I know some usernames are our names!)

Anyway I'm Rachel everyone :)

Ttc, thanks!!!! Exciting your next u/s is Tuesday! My first of many I hope is on Wednesdsy. I'll find out a lot then of what's going on. I still feel preggo and no period and beta indicated I still was so here's hoping for good news!!!

Welcome newbies!

I'm Juliet or Jules

Jules,
I can't get over than they didn't do a repeat. Betas are not a reliable indicator of what's going on without a beta. Nonetheless, the fact that yours is so high is a GREAT sign. Maybe you have 2 baby beans in there too!

Kortney

Kortney, it surprises me sometimes what my clinic doesn't do that I hear on here that other clinics do. Mine is a very booked up clinic, and I did go through fertility treatments so maybe they handle things different. I am not sure... but I do know last time I was pregnant I had u/s every 2 weeks till 12 weeks and then "graduated" to my regular OBGYN which I was happy about cause her facility is a lot closer then the clinic.

Some other BB friends have u/s next week too, so it is going to be a good week on here reporting back how all our ultrasounds go!

Welcome! Look at you cakecottage... almost at 7 weeks! :) I can't believe I have already known about my pregnancy for 2 1/2 weeks. Time sure flies! :)

Jules... it is going to be a fun week for updates... that's for sure!

Hello Ladies! Well, I am so happy I can officially join this group.

I have been cautious in sharing the news. Last week I had a "scare", that included cramping, spotting and a long visit to the ER. Thankfully, everything is okay and I was able to see my little beans heartbeat flickering. So relieved!

According to the ultrasound, I'm 7 weeks 1 day pregnant.
But if you use my LMP, I would be 6 weeks 5 days pregnant.

Excited to be sharing this journey with you all!

So sorry about your scare! Glad everything is okay. welcome to the group! :)

Hi everyone. I'm pregnant with 2nd and am guessing i'm due early October. I first tested last Monday and had a very strong line. I then confirmed with a digital on Thurs (3 years to the day since i found out i was pregnant with my daughter!) and that read 3+ weeks which I guess means I'm at least 5 weeks. My cycle has been irregular since coming off the pill so uncertain of Lmp. I feel I must be further on than I was at this date with my daughter and she was due on the 16th Oct (and went 2 weeks late!).

Hi everyone. I'm pregnant with 2nd and am guessing i'm due early October. I first tested last Monday and had a very strong line. I then confirmed with a digital on Thurs (3 years to the day since i found out i was pregnant with my daughter!) and that read 3+ weeks which I guess means I'm at least 5 weeks. My cycle has been irregular since coming off the pill so uncertain of Lmp. I feel I must be further on than I was at this date with my daughter and she was due on the 16th Oct (and went 2 weeks late!).

Sounds like you MIGHT just end up with a September die date. When is your first appt/ultrasound?

Hope, welcome! Glad everything is okay! I has cramping and a bleed this week too but am patiently waiting on my clinic for ultrasound this Wednesday, as that's the earliest they could get me in and they didn't think much would show before 6 wks anyway. I'm nervous but hanging in there.

Bite, welcome!

Kortney, sometimes I feel like I've been pregnant forever but I've only know like 13 days!!!! Haha. I'm so eager to tell some friends but of course waiting for my u/s!! Argh, sometimes wish they would just bump it up a day or two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->