Calling today DPO1, anyone want to wait with me?

mummy3ds

Reaction score
Hi there
This is our 2nd month since our angel, last month was a longish cycle for me 31days, so seeing how this month pans out.
I am CD12 today, I don't BBT or OPK but know my changes in my CM and CP so pretty sure I Od yesterday due to the pain in my lower back (radiating to the front groin) on Monday and the EWCM yesterday.
We are trying the SMEP with out the opk so :sex: last night, tonight and tomorrow night is planned and then again on Saturday.
How is everyone else doing be nice to wait it out with some lovelies :flower: sending you all lots of :dust:

Sending love to your little angel!

I am 1dpo or I O'd today. Strong + OPKs the last two days. I'd love to wait it out with you. I am hoping to test a week from Friday. :haha:

Hey ladies!

I'm not quite for sure of my dpo, but I know AF is supposed to start on 11/25 so I'm pretty sure I have just ovulated a few days ago! Wishing good luck to you all :)

Hey girls 1 dpo here, on 1000mg metformin for pcos strong positive opks for 3 days and ALOT of ewcm we dtd Monday morning hoping for a sticky this month x

Good morning all
How is everyone feeling?
DH and I :sex: last night so hoping we will have O covered in one way or another
I was planning on testing a week on Fri too but my folks and brother will be here for the weekend so think I may hold off until the Monday (not sure who Im trying to convince)

I'm cramp this morning…but was a little down to not see a temp rise in my chart. Hoping it doesn't mean anything.

How is everyone else?

Hi all,

Had sex on Sunday and pretty sure I ovulated Tuesday, so i'm a couple days in. I have been having cramps but i guess that's the ovulation at the moment. My first signs with both my pregnancies were cramps/bloating and sudden aversion to perfume/aftershave (3 yr old girl and 18 month olf boy :) ). It's how I knew both times, so I'm hoping the same to happen this time at 8-10dpo. fingers crossed!

Hi ladies- we dtd on Tuesday and I am pretty sure I O'd last night. I am a bit nervous since this is the first cycle we are kinda ntnp since having our son.

Hey Ladies! Hope its okay for me to join!

I'm not 1dpo, but I am in the TWW at 4DPO. I had my first medicated TI cycle this go around with clomid, bravelle, ovidrel and now I am on progesterone up until af shows. This TWW is driving me bonkers!

This morning I woke up with AF type cramps and I know it's too early for that since I'm cd16 and its probably too early for implantation cramping...so confusing!! Maybe its from the progesterone? Have any of you ladies taken progesterone after ovulation??

I took progesterone with my pregnancy with DS. I don't remember having to many cramps from it, I did have some bloating though but I don't know if it was related. It was also a Clomid cycle so things were just off.

No changes today and I'm 2 dpo I feel pretty normal Tbf will keep you updated with any symptoms

Hello ladies..I would love to join. I am 1 dpo today!! Good luck!!!

The fact that I want to stay in my pajamas all day…does that mean I'm pregnant??? :rofl:

Can I join? :flower: I think Im 1dpo today. Had positive opk yesterday and day before. When is everyone testing? Im going to try and wait til the day before AF.

Yes!!! Totally join. I'm also 1dpo today. :)

no symptoms today- calling this 3dpo. going to test on the 20th if I get some symptoms next week.

The fact that I want to stay in my pajamas all day…does that mean I'm pregnant??? :rofl:

:haha: so funny
I am now 3DPO ish but had some really lovely EWCM yesterday so pinned DH down again last night :happydance:
Ive woken up this morning with really bad back ache and a headache so not sure if Ive gotten an bug
Will be trying not to symptom spot but honestly who am I kidding :dohh:
Sending everyone :dust:

Good luck! This is my first cycle since my angel last cycle :flower: I'm 12dpo today.

Welcome to all of the new ladies!!!! The TWW sucks!!!

CD17, 5dpo: Holy symptom spotting! I need to stop driving myself crazy! I woke up in the middle of the night with bad heart burn, which I NEVER have. Then I wake up this morning and things smell and taste different, I feel like I can smell the tap water, what the heck?! And yesterday I started (tmi) with creamy cm, which I've never seen before, my cm typically disappears after ov or turns really watery. Still trying not to get my hopes up and I really need to stop symptom spotting and I should blame it all on my meds lol

Hope everyone's doing well today!! Happy Friday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->