Calling today DPO1, anyone want to wait with me?

Do you have a photo? If you're seeing a faint…I would say BFP even if later that day.

Yes, i would have said the same but you can tell that is not quite right by looking at the line, which is slightly darker at the top. it's not a positive as I did another straight away with the same type of test. it was horrible though, as I got my hopes up for a few mins. Next month!!

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 16
this shows both tests :(

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 17
You're still early!!! If the one test was taken with FMU it's very possible it's a BFP. I say test again tomorrow a.m.! GOOD LUCK!

The other one was quite dark even viewed later!!

That's odd! Does look like a bfp. Give it another day n retest x

CD28, 15dpo: Well, I'm out. Negative beta today. We've decided to skip the next cycle because of the holidays and then start again in January with IUI.

Hello I am new here and trying to conceive our 3rd child, I am 34 and have had irregular periods until my doc put me on metformin, I have had 3 regular periods since and now expecting AF Thursday/Friday, took a test monday and it was negative so not getting my hopes up much but hoping for a Thanksgiving miricle. Plan to take the other test Thrusday. GL to the rest of you!!!

Morning everyone, I got a bfp this morning cd27 16dpo it's not dark but its also not faint :) will keep testing to check it gets darker :) how is everyone??

Yay mommy3ds!!!!! Congrats!

I am 11 DPO took test yesterday and was :bfn: one day late as of now, going to retest tomorrow with FMU if I can wait that long lol

Congrats Mummy!!! I predict boy! :)

Alright ladies, I know yall have been quiet and so have I. I just wanted to take a break from TTC forums during my unmedicated cycle. But, I just wanted to come back and give you ladies and update, we received a Christmas miracle and got our BFP Christmas morning! I had my first beta yesterday and it was 154! I go back for my second on Monday.

here's what I did and how I was feeling leading up to my BFP. I'm pretty sure that i ovulated on 12/10, CD13 as that was the darkest my OPKs got. We BD every other day after AF ended and used preseed and soft cups and that's about it. I didn't want to stress myself out this cycle so we didn't pull out all the stops. And because of that "sexytime" (as my DH calls it haha), was more enjoyable, less stressful and not like a chore. As for how I was feeling prior to my BFP, 12/19 I started getting heart burn and nausea every night and I didn't think much of it. Then my boobs started hurting and felt very heavy, again didn't think anything of it since my past few cycles they have started hurting right before my period. Then now that I think about it I've been exhausted, but I've been blaming it on the holiday and trying to get our house ready for hosting christmas. And the last thing, I started having vivid dreams/nightmares, one even being that I got a positive pregnancy test and my sister called me 20mins after to tell me she was pregnant, so strange. So that's about it. The reason I ended up testing on 12/25 is because that's when AF was due and I woke up very nauseous and ended up puking. So, looking back at my symptoms, I was a ding dong for not catching on, but I guess that's what happens after 16 bfn's! I hope this helps, I know everyone's different. Just please stay positive and 2015 will be your year!

Alright ladies, I know yall have been quiet and so have I. I just wanted to take a break from TTC forums during my unmedicated cycle. But, I just wanted to come back and give you ladies and update, we received a Christmas miracle and got our BFP Christmas morning! I had my first beta yesterday and it was 154! I go back for my second on Monday.

here's what I did and how I was feeling leading up to my BFP. I'm pretty sure that i ovulated on 12/10, CD13 as that was the darkest my OPKs got. We BD every other day after AF ended and used preseed and soft cups and that's about it. I didn't want to stress myself out this cycle so we didn't pull out all the stops. And because of that "sexytime" (as my DH calls it haha), was more enjoyable, less stressful and not like a chore. As for how I was feeling prior to my BFP, 12/19 I started getting heart burn and nausea every night and I didn't think much of it. Then my boobs started hurting and felt very heavy, again didn't think anything of it since my past few cycles they have started hurting right before my period. Then now that I think about it I've been exhausted, but I've been blaming it on the holiday and trying to get our house ready for hosting christmas. And the last thing, I started having vivid dreams/nightmares, one even being that I got a positive pregnancy test and my sister called me 20mins after to tell me she was pregnant, so strange. So that's about it. The reason I ended up testing on 12/25 is because that's when AF was due and I woke up very nauseous and ended up puking. So, looking back at my symptoms, I was a ding dong for not catching on, but I guess that's what happens after 16 bfn's! I hope this helps, I know everyone's different. Just please stay positive and 2015 will be your year!

Congrats!!! What a wonderful Christmas present!!! I will be testing NYE...fingers crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->