Calling today DPO1, anyone want to wait with me?

Love all the symptom spotting. Im CD 19 and 2 dpo. I haven't any symptoms to spot unfortunately :haha: I will have to live through you girls :)

2dpo and finally got a temp rise (albeit small). The only thing I notice is cramps! But I think I had those last month when I was 100% not pregnant. :rofl:

Days are going by soooooooo slow.

3 dpo today feel pritty much the same tbf, woke up in the night and couldn't get bk too sleep took me 2 hrs which is so not me lol, I'm also trying not to symptom spot but it's so flipping hard not too haha

With my ds I couldn't stand the taste of coffee starting at 9 dpo and never liked it the rest of the pregnancy. Maybe I will have to try that next week to see.

3dpo and having period type twinges this evening :) this shouldn't just be left over ovulation twinges, I hope ;) , got spots on my chin and nose (nice) and been quite tearful today. Very hopeful.

With my ds I couldn't stand the taste of coffee starting at 9 dpo and never liked it the rest of the pregnancy. Maybe I will have to try that next week to see.

I hated coffee but didn't go off it till 6 weeks. had the aversion to strong smells at 8/9dpo though, so i'm looking out for that!

1DPO. CD12. Always looking for new waiting buddies!

LOVE your signature!!!! I hope we all are baking more than just turkeys this holiday season too!! How are you doing on the progesterone, did you start it after ovulation? This is my first cycle with progesterone too

LOVE your signature!!!! I hope we all are baking more than just turkeys this holiday season too!! How are you doing on the progesterone, did you start it after ovulation? This is my first cycle with progesterone too

I took it for a few days last cycle. Lots of discharge, but worth the hassle I suppose.

I'm going to start it at 3DPO because it's not advised to start until you're sure O has been confirmed.

I took it for a few days last cycle. Lots of discharge, but worth the hassle I suppose.

I'm going to start it at 3DPO because it's not advised to start until you're sure O has been confirmed.

Gotcha! Yea, the discharge is no fun. My RE had me start then the day after ovulation, I hope that doesn't mess me up!

Gotcha! Yea, the discharge is no fun. My RE had me start then the day after ovulation, I hope that doesn't mess me up!

as long as you've ovulated it's fine. TMI ladies, but did your doc mention inserting it in the other entrance? Mine didn't but lots of ladies suggested it. If you can get past the awkwardness of it all, the discharge is a lot less. I contemplated going that route in the mornings and vaginally in the evenings but I worried if it was as effective that way.

4dpo and broken sleep again last night, been abit moody today too, terrible heartburn and (tmi) have terrible wind and constipation, feel a little sick on and off and I feel abit off today

Just checking in, how's everyone doing??

CD19, 7DPO:My back pain is almost 100% gone, whoo hoo!!!! I'm still having random crampy twinges, but I'm trying my best not to think too much about it. Other than that, not too many other symptoms besides being really tired and I cant use my CM to judge anything because of the progesterone. :shrug:

Hi everyone, I recognize some of you from other threads. I'm 4dpo today! Not sure when I'm going to test yet, but expecting AF on thanksgiving. As far as symptoms go, I have no energy, some constipation, and sore nipples, which I never have, not even around AF.

Morning all,
I am 6DPO on sat (4dpo) I noticed that my underwear had a pink ting to the discharge sorry tmi
I still have a lot of CM not sticky like ovulation but still very white, honestly who knows!!

I am also 6dpo. Had milky cm yesterday and had a few twinges in lower back, but not much else. feel a little bloated. Looking to test on Wednesday but not too hopeful now.

I am also 6dpo. Had milky cm yesterday and had a few twinges in lower back, but not much else. feel a little bloated. Looking to test on Wednesday but not too hopeful now.

Wed is early hun when is the :witch: due?

I don't think Im going to test until next fri AF normally would be due on the sat but last month was a bit longer

Hey girls I'm 6dpo and silly me did a test and its a bfn I thought I saw something but must of been imaging things lol, I've had bad wind these past few days, and getting headaches but not much else starting to feel a little deflated tbf like I was last cycle, I'll test on Friday and see what happens x

I think I am currently 5-6 dpo. But my head is doing me in, my bbs are killing me. I remember that was my major complaint with ds. This week needs to go faster! I know it is to early if I am right on where I am. There is a chance I am closer to 9 dpo as ff said that's when I was suppose to. But I got ewcm and what felt like o pain on Wednesday.

Wed is early hun when is the :witch: due?

I don't think Im going to test until next fri AF normally would be due on the sat but last month was a bit longer

I haven't had a period for a few years - got pregnant first time ovulating after first baby (baby was 12 months) and this will be first time after second (he is 18 months). I don't know if I can be that lucky to get pregnant again so soon. Breat feeding around the clock has delayed the cycles for me.

I took a tests at 8/9dpo with them and got very faint lines on first response. I had sex on the sunday (9th)and lots of ewcm on the monday and quite a lot of cramps on the tuesday, so think that is when i ovulated. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->