Calling today DPO1, anyone want to wait with me?

Sounds promising then, Ive just stopped BFing my youngest at 20 months, wasn't my choice or his but due to my MC I was given antibiotics and told I need to think of myself :(
Last night I had some stitch like pain low in my side so Im hoping its the start of things stretching, 7DPO today :)
How is everyone today?x

Sounds promising then, Ive just stopped BFing my youngest at 20 months, wasn't my choice or his but due to my MC I was given antibiotics and told I need to think of myself :(
Last night I had some stitch like pain low in my side so Im hoping its the start of things stretching, 7DPO today :)
How is everyone today?x

Yes, i am in two minds about giving up Bfing as I promised I would carry on for as long as he wanted, but I am now feeling exhausted with it as he does not seem to want to stop - i feed him up to 3 times in the night and sleeps in bed with us. I had to rock him to sleep standing up last night (3 times) as I am trying to wean him off and i feel so guilty about it :( but I just can't see how I will manage if I do get pregnant as I get bad morning sickness. The guilt is killing me though.

I think I just came on, so I will be out till next month :( must have ovulated earlier than I thought. Will be more prepared next month!

Oh hugs hun, gl for next month I wanted to let my lo self wean but it wasn't meant to be, I had got to the stage that Id had enough but same as you felt guilty, he is still happy with bottle milk :)

Well af started today. This was way earlier than it should have been.

Good luck to the rest of you!!

So sorry Krissie :hugs: FX for next month.

Im on CD 24 of a 27 day cycle...about 7/8dpo. Not feeling much of anything, pretty doubtful anything is going on in there. Good luck girls xx

So sorry Krissie! :hugs: FF pushed me back to 6dpo! Not sure why!

FX next month will be your cycle. Thinking of you!

macydarling - you're not out yet! FX!

Well today is 8DPO and Im really dry CM a little if I check so think Im gearing up to AF :(

I am so sorry Krissie!!!:-(

CD22, 9DPO: I am having quite a few early pregnancy symptoms that I had before my miscarriage in June. I am trying my best not to over-analyze or get my hopes up since it can just be the progesterone making me feel like this. But here they are anyways: sensitive teeth, bloody noses, dizziness and constipation. I am trying to hold out for my beta on Tuesday, but its getting harder and harder!!!

How's everyone today?

8dpo today and have headaches and sore boobs took a test bfn, my cm has also dried up so im thinking af will show her face soon, feeling down today and not hopeful at all :(

Mornin all
How are we feeling?
I am 9DPO, still dry as a desert, but feel sick and strangely my teeth are aching, not sure what that is lol
sending some :dust: to everyone :) xx

Done another test as my boobs hurt and still bfn nd a not pregnant on cb digi why am i doing this to myself? This metformin is making me ovulate but for some reason nothing else?? Wtf is going on?? Think im just gonna sit here and sulk all day :(

Done another test as my boobs hurt and still bfn nd a not pregnant on cb digi why am i doing this to myself? This metformin is making me ovulate but for some reason nothing else?? Wtf is going on?? Think im just gonna sit here and sulk all day :(

How many DPO are you?

9dpo today ive had terrible diharrea today aswell i normaly get the before af comes

Still early mama! I say give it a day or two. :hugs:

1 thing i have noticed my gums hurt and im soo hung, ive ate a beef dinner craved a big bag of maltesers and a bowl of chicken super noodles and im still hungry which is not like me at all

10DPO still AF due 28th ish so ages to go and nothing new to report, how is everyone??

I'm still waiting….some twinges in my lower left side…watery CM…hoping by Sunday I'll know for sure. Hang in there everyone! :hugs:

Hi sorry about your loss, I think I o'd today but really not sure :S things have been a bit unpredictable since I had my MMC in August so last month my cycle was 31 days so not sure if I am back to my usual 28 day cycle yet, either way tried yesterday and will again over the next few days to try cater for either cycle lengths. Not having any EWCM so really confused but hoping to test between the 5th and the 7th :)

hi all,

I had sex on the 9th and pretty sure I ov'd on the11th- then got my period on Tuesday 18th, so presumed I ov'd earlier than I thought, anyway, the bleeding was bright red and enough to have drops going into the toilet (sorry tmi) and after a couple of hours I decided to use a tampon. Did that for next couple of days but period was very light and stopped on Thursday after two days.

Now, this is my first cycle in a few years as I got pregnant first ovulation after my first pregnancy and have delays in the cycles because of breast feeding, so maybe my body is resetting itself and I am just having a light period? or maybe I didn't ovualate even though I had ewcm for a few days?

I took a test yesterday (first response) and forgot to check it until later in the night (I was quite tired and wondered if I was pregnant but not holding much hope so I wasn't really thinking too much of it) and it showed a faint positive BUT it does say that this is using the test incorrectly and I don't think I had enough urine on it. I did another test and it showed nothing.

so confused about my cycles. I have bought some ovualtion tests to try again next month :)

hi all,

I had sex on the 9th and pretty sure I ov'd on the11th- then got my period on Tuesday 18th, so presumed I ov'd earlier than I thought, anyway, the bleeding was bright red and enough to have drops going into the toilet (sorry tmi) and after a couple of hours I decided to use a tampon. Did that for next couple of days but period was very light and stopped on Thursday after two days.

Now, this is my first cycle in a few years as I got pregnant first ovulation after my first pregnancy and have delays in the cycles because of breast feeding, so maybe my body is resetting itself and I am just having a light period? or maybe I didn't ovualate even though I had ewcm for a few days?

I took a test yesterday (first response) and forgot to check it until later in the night (I was quite tired and wondered if I was pregnant but not holding much hope so I wasn't really thinking too much of it) and it showed a faint positive BUT it does say that this is using the test incorrectly and I don't think I had enough urine on it. I did another test and it showed nothing.

so confused about my cycles. I have bought some ovualtion tests to try again next month :)

Do you have a photo? If you're seeing a faint…I would say BFP even if later that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->