Can any one think of good boys names?

Jesshall

Reaction score
hi, im really struggling for boys names just can not think of any i like. :?

ALL names are lovely in their own way :?

Do you like traditional, modern, unusual? Any family names you'd like to use? Any that defintely WOULDN'T match your surname? Do you have any other children? If so, what are they called?

Give us a few clues and we can help narrow it down! :D

MacKenzie-Please dont slate its one of my names ( :lol: )
Lewis
Josh
Sam

Oohh the list is endless :D

U chose a girls name already? share :D

I think i want something traditional. just not sure :D. the surname will be pickering :lol: .

Girls name is defo molly, its after my nan. :D

I love Edward, he could be Ed, Eddie, Ted or Teddy!

And there's Harry, Thomas, Henry, Jack, William.

All very traditional, any of them you like/don't?

I love picking names!

i love jack and thomas! and micheal! and callum of course ;)

OH Minxy forgot to say it was out of order what was said about the name Stanley on the other place :twisted:

i love the name jack, but my sister in law has already claimed that one she is pregnant too she is a week further than me :D

what do you think to the name evan :?:

is it pronounced eevan or evan as in the shop? nice tho :D

KX said:
OH Minxy forgot to say it was out of order what was said about the name Stanley on the other place :twisted:

:? who said what?

I think boys names are harder!! i like, Jamie :wink: , Kai, keiron, Shane, Reece, Daniel, i did like Jayden and Ethan but have gone off those a bit now

I like Jayden but most people seem to hate it :roll:

Im the same KX infact throughout my pregnancy jamie was "jayden" but had so many negative comments about it we changed it to jamie at the last minute ! i know people say "it shouldnt matter what other people say" but its a bit upsetting when you have your heart set on a name you love which everyone hates !

We have Jonathan (Jonny) and if we had a boy we had the names Oliver, Anthony and Michael picked out. We also liked traditional that can be shortened.

KX said:

Ah thanks :D The irony is I picked it because it wasn't too popular, just didn't appreciate the reasons people were giving. No-one likes being told they're a bad mummy :(

I know a brand new (1 week) little boy called Evan. I really like it, reminds me of Evan Dando from the Lemonheads.

I think Jayden is quite popular here, Hayden too.

i like
william
daniel
callum
James
Freddy
what names do you have in mind at teh mo ?

My top boys names are Reece and Theo.

I also like Ryan, Louis, Luke and loads more!

I find girls names a lot more difficult!!

Nat x

i find boys names the hardest :lol:

already picked a girls name we decided on molly its after my nan i love that name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->