can anyone help?

and25

Reaction score
I am confused and need some help please!It all started 2 weeks ago with extremly sore breasts and tiredness,i was due my af on 16th of november and on the 13th i had a little bit of discharge which was pink/clear and brown only when i wiped(sorry tmi)i had this for 1 and a half days defo not my af,i decided to do a frer pregnancy test and got a really feint positive twice!skip ahead to the 17th november i decided to do a clearblue digi and i got a positive 1-2 and this is where the confusion starts!because i havn't had morning sickness(had it really bad with previous pregnancies)i decided to do asda tests and got bfn both times so yesterday i bought frer again and got 1 really feint positive and 3 bfn(tests were bogof)so can anyone advise me as to what is going on?????I am so tempted to but cbd again!I still have symptoms,thanks in advance for replies and hope i havn't wittered on too much.

If the clear blue digi says 1-2 then ur PREGNANT!!!

And just because u havent had morning sickness doesnt mean ur not pregnant. Im neary 7 weeks and havent had any. Every pregnancy is different. You may get it next week or not at all.

But i think ur pregnant. I trust a digi rather than any other test xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->