Can anyone recommend a good foundation?

choc

Reaction score
My foundation is about to run out and I need some recommendations please girls!
I need a fairly good coverage as I do get spots, although they are pretty much under control now I do have marks left on my skin from old spots. So a light coverage isn't really enough for me, but I also don't want to look like I'm caked either! Not that I'm fussy!!

Can anyone recommend a good one?

Sorry, I'm still struggling to find a good one, my skin is just not the same any more.

i use dream matte mouse. i have horrible little red veins on my cheeks and this is the only foundation that actually covers it and doesnt look plastered on :flower:

Oooh really! For some reason I assumed that one wouldn't have a good coverage as its a mousse. It could be a contender then, thanks!

I have tried loads but I always go back to Max Factor facefinity. It takes no time at all to put it on, has great coverage and you don't need a separate powder either.

I use clinique superbalanced or estee lauder doublewear gives a good coverage x

Thanks so much, what sort of finish is the doublewear?

bare minerals, it gave me good even coverage even tho its a powder and i have shocking skin, love it :flower:

I think doublewear can be quite thick but fine if you work it well with a good brush. It's one of the better ones for coverage (or so people say)

My favourite one is a clarins illuminating one, its not very heavy but what I love about it is that it catches the light so your skin looks really glowy and if you have any imperfections they look less obvious because of the light reflecting-t-ness

Hey, do you know the name of the clarins one?

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm going shopping this afternoon so will be testing them all out!

for foundations i've used dream matt mousse, or dream matte liquid foundation!

but i dont use foundation now because i really dried out my skin..
so i use a good concealer and tinted moisturisor! so much better for me! worth a try?? :) xx

I use benefit spin the bottle stick foundation, with boots 17 photo finish primer underneath and it covers my spot scars, bags, and uneven skin tone and makes me look actually nice!
It costs £26 but I bought it for my wedding 7 months ago and have worn it pretty much everyday and i still have about 1/3 of it left so it's well worth the money! I wouldve bought about 3 or 4 normally in that time, I'll be buying it again when it runs out! x

Smashbox, I know it's pricey but it last forever, there's no chemicals and it's cruelty free. It doesnt feel like you're wearing anything and it gives such a good coverage. Also its moisterises. Definitley worth the investment if wanting a decent foundation.
I have the high definition healthy fx spf 15 one. Its gorgeous!
I won't even mention how good their primers are :haha:
I'm using their products for my wedding in Sept!

I was using Maybelline Dream Matt mousse. Yesterday after trying out loads I settled on Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation cream. I love it. Great coverage without being too heavy and it illuminates your skin (prefer it to the matt look of the mousse). Great price too.

Teint idole by Lancôme. I love it, and it lasts forever!

MAC studiofix.. even coverage & covers my blemished skin x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->