Can FRER have evaps?? - update -question on page 7 re: clearblue

-Linn-

mum of 2
Reaction score
I have been trying for 22 cycles now and over the last few days have got what i thought are evaps on my IC's.... already saying I hate ICs and now I got this on my FRER

Is it another evap? or can be it be my BFP? im not due AF til monday and really don't know what to make of it, don't wanna get too excited

sorry the pic is blurry had to take it with my mobile phone.

Attachments

• 26092009_004.jpg
    26092009_004.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 102
did it come up in the time frame because that looks like a BFP to me :)

It came up within 30 seconds but was a bit fainter at first looked like that after 3 minutes

That is definitely a BFP !

How long did it take to show up??

i already answered, OMG i have been trying for so long... i read so much about chemicals... i can't believe its really a BFP?! i thought i will never see one again....

again it came up within 30 seconds and got darker looked like this after 3 minutes

Congratulations, you are up the duff!!

Woo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo!

well your defo preggie enjoy sweetie you really deserve this one congrats xxxx

OMG i cant believe it.... i hope it's not a chemical... i was so depressed on thurday and sure i was not pregnant... i didnt BD on day of O and the day before but i BD'd every day from CD 10 ....

thank you so much everyone, i'm sitting here and I still can't really believe it, it's been so long and i'm really scared i will get AF anyway on monday... please stay away!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->