Can FRER have evaps?? - update -question on page 7 re: clearblue

thats definitely a BFP!! CONGRATULATIONS MAMA!!! :D :D :D

Ok here is today's test, I am now 14 DPO and not testing early anymore, my line got darker and I'm really positive now, I even started to feel sick over the weekend too. Thanks so much again to everyone for the support over the last few days.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Attachments

• 28092009_005.jpg
    28092009_005.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 44
Ok here is today's test, I am now 14 DPO and not testing early anymore, my line got darker and I'm really positive now, I even started to feel sick over the weekend too. Thanks so much again to everyone for the support over the last few days.

Wow congrats sweetie! What fab looking lines! Time to start enjoying it now.:happydance::hugs:

thanks yes im starting to enjoy it now... I'm so happy :)

:dust:

Natasja were is today's test??

I havent got any to pee on today! Im already having withdrawels symptoms!:dohh: Where in the UK you from Linn??:hugs:

I havent got any to pee on today! Im already having withdrawels symptoms!:dohh: Where in the UK you from Linn??:hugs:

I'm living in Cambridgeshire :)
hahahah I can understand your withdrawal symptoms,,, but I'm sure there is a Boots nearby :) Did I mention I'm the worst POAS pusher?!
I'm just kidding, when were you planning on testing again?

hahahah I can understand your withdrawal symptoms,,, but I'm sure there is a Boots nearby :) Did I mention I'm the worst POAS pusher?!

Hahaha well hubby said this morning he would get me another batch of FRER tests. So i will prob try and wait to test in the morning(but we all know it will most likely be tonight!):haha: When was AF due for you Linn? :hugs:

Hahaha well hubby said this morning he would get me another batch of FRER tests. So i will prob try and wait to test in the morning(but we all know it will most likely be tonight!):haha: When was AF due for you Linn? :hugs:

AF is due today I'm 14 dpo today :) so not late yet but i got the 2 tests here, the one from 12 dpo is a bit lighter so im happy it went darker. if i lived near you i would bring you one of my FRER, yeah you are so gonna test tonight... hahahahaha i will be looking out for the pic :baby:

AF is due today I'm 14 dpo today :) so not late yet but i got the 2 tests here, the one from 12 dpo is a bit lighter so im happy it went darker. if i lived near you i would bring you one of my FRER, yeah you are so gonna tests tonight... hahahahaha i will be looking out for the pic :baby:

Aw thats sweet.:hugs: Im actually afraid to test tonight as i still have a few days before af is due and im so worried that its going to be lighter.:growlmad: I just wish was already!

Awwwww those lines are brilliant Lin, am sooo pleased for you :)

Aw thats sweet.:hugs: Im actually afraid to test tonight as i still have a few days before af is due and im so worried that its going to be lighter.:growlmad: I just wish was already!

I'm sure your line will be darker too, when is your AF due? Was it wednesday? I had a good line at 12 DPO on saturday it will be the same for you, your lines got gradually darker but i understand your fears, i have been laying awake at night obsessing about my symptoms and all that, i think it's normal and esp. for early testers.... but i'm sure you will have a June :baby:

I'm so happy to see your new, uber dark line! That's spectacular! You deserve this, sweetness! Enjoy it! :hugs: Congrats to you and your OH... your DD too!

congrats sweetie!!! hope its starting to sink in now lol x

Well done!:thumbup: it's a brilliant :bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank u everybody you are so kind i hope i will get more sleep tonight lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->