Can FRER have evaps?? - update -question on page 7 re: clearblue

defenitly positive hun congrats :)

im actually starting to believe this now that so many of you are saying this :)

does anyone know how high the chances are for a chemical? im really scared now, the forum is such a blessing but when you read the wrong stuff lol.... im quite worried AF will just turn up anyway. im such a POAS addict and now wish i hadn't tested early.

Woah, deffo a BFP there! Congrats! xx

congrats, you deserve it , just read your post in the ttc section x

Oh, sweetie! That's not what an evap looks like... EVER! OMG! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm guessing that wasn't even FMU! So, that's like MAJOR :bfp:! So great! I had just seen your thread in LTTTC and you sounded so down... This is really excellent! You deserve this! Enjoy it!

Oh, sweetie! That's not what an evap looks like... EVER! OMG! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I'm guessing that wasn't even FMU! So, that's like MAJOR :bfp:! So great! I had just seen your thread in LTTTC and you sounded so down... This is really excellent! You deserve this! Enjoy it!

thank u so much... you are right, that was not FMU, when i came home at around 12-1 pm i just went to the bathroom and peed and it came up after 30 seconds, it was just so unreal i thought it was an evap like the lines on the IC from yesterday and thursday which were obviously not evaps either. it's just been so long i didnt wanna believe it .... i hope you will get your bfp soon, you have also been waiting for ages haven't you? :dust: to you :)

OMG woman! If yours was an "evap" which its not,what would mine be then!! Mines ten times lighter than yours! Congratulations sweetie! Im so happy for you!:hugs:

OMG woman! If yours was an "evap" which its not,what would mine be then!! Mines ten times lighter than yours! Congratulations sweetie! Im so happy for you!:hugs:

thats why i ammended the subject, i was just in shock so i thought u will all tell me its an evap but i did realise now if it was someone elses test i would have told them they were crazy... it's just been so long trying, i hope so much it will stick... are you testing every day now? i think i will until my AF is a few days late, i also started testing at 7 dpo :)

:dust:

thats why i ammended the subject, i was just in shock so i thought u will all tell me its an evap but i did realise now if it was someone elses test i would have told them they were crazy... it's just been so long trying, i hope so much it will stick... are you testing every day now? i think i will until my AF is a few days late, i also started testing at 7 dpo :)

:dust:

Aw hunny YOU DID IT!!! Your preggers! How wonderfull,im so happy! YOu deserve it sweetie.:hugs: I have one more FRER left,so will prob use it tomorrow as i prob wont be able to wait.:dohh: I am a bit worried tho as AF is due tuesday or wednesday and im praying she stays away. If she does i will prob end up doing a digi! (Hubby is obsessed with the digis,he prefers the result spelled out for him!):haha:

Natasja you should go to Boots i bought 4 FRER for £10.50 today. its BOGOF so u get 2 double packs at the price of one.... bargain :) keep posting your pix sure your line will be darker tomorrow. i will test with another IC tomorrow and then FRER on monday again....

you really deserve yours too :)

withthat much pink in the line it's a BFP and seeing how fast to appeared I think ti's safe to say CONGRATS

Little update :)

i tested wih an IC this morning and I got the best line I had on those ICs so far its not as dark as the line on my FRER but it's getting darker and showing faster. tomorrow when i will finally be 14 dpo i will test with another FRER and update with a pic with hopefully a darker line and then i will buy clearblue digis lol.... stil POAS addict :)

thanks again to all
loads of :dust: to all of you who are still waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back