Can FRER have evaps?? - update -question on page 7 re: clearblue

i have been waiting for delivery of my clearblue digis impatiently for 3 days and have got them today, the wrong ones :cry: without the conception indicator... i cant believe it :( anyway i did and took it apart, can u tell me which one is the control and which one the test line? yeah i know not meant to take them apart but to just see pregnant on the display is kinda boring now after so many BFPs. I will go out and buy a digi with indicator at sainsburys later.

heres the pic thx

Attachments

• 01102009_002.jpg
    01102009_002.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 21
i would assume the darker one would be the control line. But then digi strips work differently, dont they...

i would assume the darker one would be the control line. But then digi strips work differently, dont they...

yeah i thought that wasnt sure how they work, but the second line is faint then... the darker line is the one nearer the tip that absorbs the urine, on my FRER that was the test line.... hmmm those tests are confusing maybe i should stop obsessing about lines already....

thanks for the input anyway

Did it come up 'Pregnant'? If so then it doesn't matter about the lines!

But the first two FRERS most certainly are :bfp: Sooo, CONGRATS :kiss:

yeah it came up pregnant fast but i wanted a line to obsess over :p it was one without conception indicator. thanks i do believe it now :)

Congratulations honey!

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back