Can someone look at this?

arlosmama

Reaction score
I am not due for AF for another 4 days and decided to take a test on a whim this afternoon...and I did drink a lot of fluids this afternoon...and I took a IC this morning with FMU and it was negative. For some reason I decided to try with a CVS brand FRER this afternoon and this is what I got...also...I used 2 ICs and they were negative...

am I getting my hopes up?

https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t8/homeworkwithheather/photo-2-1.jpg

I am not super excited because of the negatives on the ICs...can anyone recommend some other sensitive tests I can purchase at the store? I am freaking out right now...

I would disregard anything with blue dye; I am not saying you aren't pregnant, but spend the $ on a pink dye FRER or Answer brand....both are equally good, they come from the same manufacturer.

Fx'd!

You will not have a false positive on a pregnancy test so from what I am seeing you should be calling your Dr. because that is a positive. But if you want to take another test take the Clear Blue Easy Digital or First Response. ****Baby Dust**** to you!! Let us know what happens!

Thanks so much ladies. I am off to walgreens to spend more money. I am just a little confused since the ICs were negative. I will keep you posted. I guess 4 or 5 days early it can go either way. Oy vey. If it is positive it is right after seeing my FS.

I would probably be doing the same thing as you!! lol but don't get discouraged I would try another test when you are actually late also.

Ok. I bought three. Do I use one now or should I hold off? Oy vey. So desperately afraid of being disappointed.

Ok. I bought three. Do I use one now or should I hold off? Oy vey. So desperately afraid of being disappointed.

If you take it now, just know that a BFN is a possibility bc your urine isn't concentrated enough. :hugs:

I am going to wait a couple of hours and not drink anything. Thanks so much ladies. I have never been more nervous. We will see how long I hold out.

ok ladies...I actually had to pee so I decided to check with the extra CVS blue dye test and with a first response...

https://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t8/homeworkwithheather/photo2.jpg

Ummmm...WTH??? I am in shock...and I know I am not due for AF until 9/30 or 10/1 so I need to just relax and test tomorrow morning and the next to see if the tests get darker...but as of now it is there...right? You see it too? I am going to try and chill and just take it slow and pray that it sticks...thanks for all of your help ladies...this board is just so incredible and I don't kniow how I would have done with our secondary infertility without it...

holy crap...I still can't believe it...now let all the other worrying begin LOL...my poor husband had a board meeting so he saw the test and had to leave...poor guy...I am still going to take it slow and not get overly excited...I will see what my tests look like tomorrow morning and see if they get darker...I still can't believe it...I will keep you posted on tomorrow's tests...whew...now I could use a drink! Oh the irony...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->