can yeast infection be a symptom

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
So im currently 17 dpo still no af i bd'd this morning hoping it would bring about af since i didnt think im positive i got a bfn at 12 dpo and i started to get a little down but glad at the same time when after a bowel movement (sorry tmi) i noticed some pink spotting. I new for sure af was on her way because usually i start bleeding a few minutes at most an hr after the spotting starts but when it didnt start several hours later I knew something wasnt right. Im pretty sure its a yeast infection because i had vaginal soreness and itching which i never have. I mean i will go to the urgent care tonight to make sure but im pretty sure i have one. I only ever had one before when i was like 18 so its strange to me to just get one out of no where after almost 10 years. Do you ladies this could be a sign of bfp considering af is 3 days late? Or do you think that the yeast infection could be causing af to be delayed? Please Help

I suffer with thrush, but before my last 2 BFPs, I've had a really intense bout of itching for a short time. It seems to be aggravated by hormonal changes in me. Good luck xxxx

I suffer with thrush, but before my last 2 BFPs, I've had a really intense bout of itching for a short time. It seems to be aggravated by hormonal changes in me. Good luck xxxx

tHANK you for your response. Im getting concerned because im still having spotting but only when i wipe usually my period would have come on by this point so im starting to get mildly annoyed because im thinking this yeast infection is causing af to not come on fully or something or even if that is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->