Can you get a false positive this clear??

Emmy Louise

Reaction score
upload_2019-4-17_9-48-19.jpeg

Bottom is first test with a clear line, top two are more tests I did with the same urine collected to verify the positive and they came back negative??? The line is very pink now it has dried there is no mistaking it. Please help!!!!

The bottom test def looks positive. Weird the others didn’t show it as well as same tests and same urine. I guess even the same brand tests can vary slightly so hopefully you’re just a bit early. Hopefully all tests show positive tomorrow!

The bottom test def looks positive. Weird the others didn’t show it as well as same tests and same urine. I guess even the same brand tests can vary slightly so hopefully you’re just a bit early. Hopefully all tests show positive tomorrow!

I am so so confused! The line is so clear and the others are so negative, my head is scrambled I didn’t think you could get a false positive like that? I thought they were more like Evaps or a like that comes up after the time limit or a thinner line...my test has a clear pink line

That bottom test is defo positive....I can actually see lines on the other 2 but not as dark. Maybe that bottom one just had more dye in it?? Good luck anyway! Looking forward to ur updates xxx

I had one like that and it was PINK. All other tests were blank - wasn’t pregnant. I tried to find a picture because it just happened a few months ago, but I can’t seem to dig it up. If I find it I’ll post but it was a solid, convincing line - so it can happen

01493EB0-F0F6-48E6-943A-3A2B59363142.jpeg Ok I found it! This was mine - I was not pregnant. False positive!

Yeah that looks very similar to mine doesn’t it. It’s really upsetting, it shouldn’t be possible to have a pink line if there is no hormone present, my head is all over the place! xxx

It’s awful isn’t it. I knew I couldn’t be pregnant as DH and I hadn’t DTD in weeks, but I always checked w HPT’s to make sure because I hadn’t gotten a PP period yet. So when that came up I was like hoooow is this possible. But all the other tests were negative that day and the next - I even bought a new pack to be sure because the line was so convincing! But nope, all negative except that one. Sorry hun, if you’re TTC I can’t imagine how cruel that line is for you. Wishing you lots of baby dust! And who knows, if AF hasn’t arrived yet you still aren’t out!

It’s awful isn’t it. I knew I couldn’t be pregnant as DH and I hadn’t DTD in weeks, but I always checked w HPT’s to make sure because I hadn’t gotten a PP period yet. So when that came up I was like hoooow is this possible. But all the other tests were negative that day and the next - I even bought a new pack to be sure because the line was so convincing! But nope, all negative except that one. Sorry hun, if you’re TTC I can’t imagine how cruel that line is for you. Wishing you lots of baby dust! And who knows, if AF hasn’t arrived yet you still aren’t out!
We had sex at exactly the right time we were well covered this month and I haven’t had AF yet so I’m not out yet but yeah this is annoying!

I know these tests are dry and so can’t be trusted but I just looked at them again and feel like I can see faint lines on them all now - bottom is the original positive

I see lines on 3/4 of them.....I’d be inclined to grab an frer xxx

I see shadows on 4 but that bottom line too thick and blurry imo. Ive taken thousands over the years and id worry about it being so pink albeit blurry and the others not with same pee and same batch of tests.
Can you take a frer? I swear by them. Good luck xx

I will keep testing with the cheapies, see what happens, I will buy a frer if there continues to be confusion in a couple of days! I shall keep the thread updated!

Man, if you aren't pregnant, that is a very mean test/evap. Fingers crossed for you!!

I have got cramps this evening...I don’t know if it’s in my head though but I’m calling it a symptom for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->