Can you see anything? FRER.

Ah okay. When I calculated it showed my average cycle to be like32 days so I'm hoping all of the cramps and backaches mean it's on the way in the next few days! I've never had a chemical before so this is crazy how much it throws off everything :/

For a while after I had the chemical every other cycle was irregular.

They do mess things up. It's hard to say anything though without a beta or more recent test. =\

I took a couple frer tests a couple days and thought they were positive because they had a very faint line. I shined a flashlight behind it and figured out it was a air pocket making a line. I would take the test out to see if it still has a line. I was very disappointed.

Dobby : yeah I'm going to ask for another test when I see my dr

Jaxntango: I got a positive digital test and then a visible faint line on a FRER and af is a week late now. I thought it was an indent too but it was just super faint

Mine wasn't an indent. It was like a droplet of urine that got stuck and made it look like a faint line. If you got a positive digital though, I would assume that's accurate. I had a chemical last month and I spotted for 5 days before I started af. It was so painful it brought me to tears. Sorry if that's what's happening :(

I'm sorry you went through that :( I have no spotting or anything at the moment but if the cramps last night were a preview of what's to come then that will definitely suck

Why can't we have different symptoms for AF and pregnancy?? The cramping and backaches you're having plenty of women have with a completely pregnancy as well, and not all pregnancies are the same symptom-wise for everyone. I don't want to get your hopes up needlessly, but I guess I'm hoping for the best. :hugs: to all of you who have experienced losses.

I didn't get cramping with spotting. It started once I actually started bleeding. When I started spotting I got excited because I thought it was ib bleeding. I also got pregnant this past June and miscarried. I do remember getting af cramps. Unfortunately it ended badly later on, but af type cramping is really normal early on.

:hugs: to you both

Why can't we have different symptoms for AF and pregnancy?? The cramping and backaches you're having plenty of women have with a completely pregnancy as well, and not all pregnancies are the same symptom-wise for everyone. I don't want to get your hopes up needlessly, but I guess I'm hoping for the best. :hugs: to all of you who have experienced losses.

As nice as it would for this not to be a CP, I think it is. I took a wondfo last night and it was definitely negative. Last night I also had an upset stomach and cramps like I usually get before my period so I'm hoping she's finally on the way so I can get my cycle back

I didn't get cramping with spotting. It started once I actually started bleeding. When I started spotting I got excited because I thought it was ib bleeding. I also got pregnant this past June and miscarried. I do remember getting af cramps. Unfortunately it ended badly later on, but af type cramping is really normal early on.

:hugs: so sorry about your losses

Well if she's coming I hope she comes quickly and things don't drag on for you. :hugs:

Thanks girly. I've been having bad cramping and backaches all day today and more negative wondfos so I'm sure she's on the way. Just hoping it's soon!

So I called my dr today and his assistant said a few things

1) That I was never pregnant because if I was it would have shown p on a blood test. I told her that I took the blood test two days after I got the positive test when I was already getting negatives the day before.

2) They actually wanted me to wait THREE months before seeing me. I told them no way because DH and I wanted to start TTC soon and I would like to start tracking my cycles so she scheduled me for the end of January :shrug:

The last few days I've been getting cramps, backaches, and an upset stomach like my period is coming but it's still not here! Right now my plan is to just buy a crap ton of the Wondfo OPKs and start testing daily to see if I can find out when I'm Ovulating and go from there. OPK's should still work even though I dont have my period right?

This has me scratching my head. If you have had a chemical, would you then need a period before being able to conceive? I think I will have to Google this because it's confused me. I'm sorry you're going through this :(

Have you tried checking your basal body temp? I highly recommend. I know most doctors will do the 3 month rule, but having been positive then negative they really ought to do another blood test. I would keep pushing. Maybe ask to speak to your doctor directly and be polite but unyielding. Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->