Canadian Ladies!! 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimesters.... Now everyone can stay in touch!

Haha babylove I hear ya on the hemerrhoids. I started getting them at like 38/39 weeks and it really stressed me out for the pushing part! All I can say is...you're going to get some after pushing that baby out but it's worth it and they go away! Ok so maybe they come back every so often but eventually they will be gone for good...I hope!?!? Lol

I'm so glad you're feeling grounded, it's such an intense experience and it is so much better to go into it with a good headspace. You sound like you'll be an amazing mother! Good luck this week :)

I just came across this group, figured I'd say hi!

Due Jan 10th... working until Dec 14th (vacation time before mat leave)

Glad to see some Canadians!!!!! :)

Hi guys! Had my little girl, Tessa, this morning! All is great and I'll post a pix when I can!

Congrats!! Love the name Tessa!

Welcome to the new ladies!

Juless!!! Super congrats!! We can't wait to see pics! :)

Welcome to all the new Canuck gals!

My colleagues surprised me with an insanely awesome shower today. So much fun!! I was completely surprised... and it's usually pretty hard to pull one over on me.

I had my maternity photo shoot on the weekend... and the photographer sent me two sneak peek pics... here are the Facebook pics:
486177_452890958103859_359561211_n.jpg

155400_452886678104287_1462620871_n.jpg

I can't believe baby is due in 8 weeks!! Where does the time go?

Congrats Juless

Beautiful pictures Yikes!

You're so pretty, Yikes! I'm glad you got a surprise shower! I've always wanted a surprise party but it hasn't happened. I'm not sure whether to have mine early Jan or after the baby. I'll have to have it at my sister's place which is 3 hours away so we'll see how much I feel like travelling after xmas!

Oh lemongrass - I hope someone pulls the wool over your eyes and surprises you!! I am usually a planner and love to be involved in all the prep... but this was super fun too!

Congrats Juless! Can't wait to see the pictures :) I hope you are feeling well.

Beautiful photos YikesBaby:thumbup:

I got my c section date today... April 11. It seems to strange to already know her birthdate. We aren't telling anyone, it can't be a suprise for us but we can still make it a suprise for everyone else.

Hey gals!!

So, I went to see my MW today and I am measuring a little behind, so they are going to keep an eye and if I am behind in two weeks they will send me for a growth scan. I think it's just because baby's switched spots. :)

Apparently LO's head is deeply engaged in my pelvis already. My MW is already predicting a quick labour!! I hope so!! I still suspect I might go a couple of weeks early too, but only time will tell.

LO's new hobby is running his/her feet along my ribs... such a strange feeling. If I slouch it's much worse... so it's helping me to be aware of my posture at least.

How's everyone sleeping?? Lots of pee breaks? ;)

I went ot my 34 week appointment yesterday and the baby measures at 5lb! They want me in for another ultrasound in two weeks to monitor the fluid and movements of the baby to make sure all is good. I have a rare clotting agent in my blood they want to make sure doesn't hinder anything. Funny thing is, my worry is how big the lil bub will be when he does make his entrance!

Are they not gaining 1/2lbs a week in the last few weeks... so in 6 more weeks bub should have gained about 3lbs and if they gauged accurately at 5lbs that would mean 8lbs :) J was 8lbs 6oz. Its not THAT big LOL. Also even when they guess weight (even by U/S) it can be WAY OFF.

I saw my MW yesterday. I am so glad i went that route this time after a disaster at the hospital with nurse shortages with my first labour. I have a dating U/S booked for dec 17 :wohoo:

Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know I had my little girl, Tessa, on Monday, the 3rd! All went well and we've been home since Thursday! She was 8lb 11oz, though is now down to just under 8lbs. Hope you all are doing well, can't wait to see some more Canadian babies being born! :)

Attachments

• Tessa3.jpg
    Tessa3.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
Beautiful little girl Juless! How are you feeling? I'm getting a bit anxious about my csection after my awful EMCS, but everyone keeps telling me that planned sections aren't too bad to recover from.

Congrats Juless!! She's beautiful!! :) How are you feeling?

Jeepgirl - You will do great, have no fear!

Holy crap!!! 50 days to 40 weeks!!! And I think I will go early... YIKES!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->