Canadian Ladies!! 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimesters.... Now everyone can stay in touch!

Welcome Sara and congrats!!! You picked an awesome group of gals to chat with. :)

Welcome Sara!!!! :)
Its great to see you on here!

Hi Sara, I see you in a few journals but I've never known your real name lol. Welcome and congrats!

YAY Medic! Looking forward to pictures :)

I'm going to 3D Miracles on Thursday for a 4D u/s, can't wait to find out the gender:happydance: This is our 1st u/s this pregnancy, so will be nice to see LO in there. We have another one at the hospital next week, but not as excited about that one, its 2D and they wont tell you anything there it all goes in a report to my doctor.

Woohoo... nursery floor is in!! One step closer to being able to put away all of these baby things that are invading every room of the house. :)

I think I have the start of a linea nigra happening. I figured I wasn't going to get one, so it's kinda cool!

Anyone else have diastasis recti? I am so scared my tummy is going to be a disaster after LO comes. My MW thinks it's not too bad, but I get some icky pains above my belly button that freak me out. :(

We're having a maternity photo shoot on Saturday - I can't wait. Anyone have any good recommendations for pics? :)

Just wait till after baby gets here... there will be baby stuff in every room again lol. I really need to get started on our nursery, its kind of a junk room right now:dohh:

We had our private scan... it's a girl. I'm really suprised! I so thought it was a boy and there hasn't been a girl in OH's family for the last 4 generations.

Here are a few of my maternity pictures from last time. Hope these give you some ideas.

Attachments

• _MG_0518.jpg
    _MG_0518.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 4
  • _MG_0553.jpg
    _MG_0553.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 183590_10150109256438716_7933050_n.jpg
    183590_10150109256438716_7933050_n.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
  • _MG_0416.jpg
    _MG_0416.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 4
A few more

Attachments

• _MG_0408.jpg
    _MG_0408.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 5
  • _MG_0430.jpg
    _MG_0430.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 5
  • _MG_0458.jpg
    _MG_0458.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 198684_10150105094783716_4325133_n.jpg
    198684_10150105094783716_4325133_n.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 6
Those are cute, Jeepgirl!
Yikes- no I don't have that! I think it's fairly common though.

I had food poisoning or a stomach bug yesterday. It was awful! I'm feeling a bit better now but I'm weak from having no food and my chest hurts from all the heaving. It was the first time my husband had to empty bowls for me :S He didn't complain or anything though.

Lemongrass thats horrible! I hope you feel better!

Jeep- love the photos. You guys look so happy :)

Yikes I might have it. My doc was unsure as the gap was kinda two fingers but two small ones lol.

Thanks JeepGirl!! Love those pics!! I will post mine as soon as I get them. :) How far along were you when you had these ones done?

Lemongrass - So sorry you had such a rough day! I hope you're feeling better now!

newt4 - Let's hope we don't have it too bad!! Apparently you can minimize it by sucking in your tummy and holding it. If you do have it... post baby DO NOT do crunches... they can make it WAY worse. Here's a post-baby self-test: https://www.bacinfo.com/popup/tips/diastasis.htm

Hi guys! Just wanted to say there will be another Canadian baby here on Monday! I go in for my c-section that day, can't wait! :D

Juless- yay! I hope you have a fast and easy recovery!

Oh how exciting Juless! Best wishes for a quick recovery. Are you going to QEH for your section?

Yikes, those were taken at 37 weeks. Looking forward to seeing yours!

Thanks guys! Yep, I'll be at the QEH. Had my presurgery appt on Friday and it made it all so real! Can't believe tomorrow is going to be my last day being a family of 3!!

Hi girls!
Oh my God it's been a long time since I last posted something here! May be not since I was 22 weeks? Anyway, I am due on Wednesday and I am exhausted. Congratulations Medic on your baby! I was pretty sure my baby was going to be early but I am not sure my motherly instincts are working these days. I keep ''feeling'' things and they don't happen the way I ''felt'' they were going to! Hi Lemongrass, Jules and the others? How are the bumps coming along? I had a pretty uneventful last 12 weeks, I went to France at 32 weeks (Take it from me, if any of you is planning to travel, buy a ticket that gives you a seat with an extra room) for two weeks and it was fantastic. I was having a hard time with the pregnancy, I needed a bit of a change and a place where I could breathe and tell myself that I was going to be a good mother (I lost my mother when I was 13 and this pregnancy proved to be harder than I thought---me wondering what kind of a mother I was going to be since I can barely remember what it feels like to have one). Anyway, time away and eating good French food seems to have worked miracles, I feel more grounded than ever! I spent the last few weeks prepping the nursery. I think we are ready! It looks like we are ready....OB's appointment tomorrow and I think she will check where things are at. I have been cramping for two days now and I have a weird back pain but mostly it feels like period like cramps...may be BH? Not sure. Last week's appointment the OB said that baby Liam's head is quite low which is a good thing. And oh my god someone should have warned me about hemorroids! They worry me more than labour itself at this point! Argghhhhh.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->