Canadian Ladies!! 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimesters.... Now everyone can stay in touch!

Hi ladies!! Congrats on all the babies!
Im not certain that Ill have to wait too long to meet our little one. I had a doc apt. on Friday and I had dropped 6 cm in ten days.... I was due to go on a little mini vacation with DH and the doc told me to make sure to take my car seat and bag with me. I managed to make it through the weekend, but Ive been having tons of BH and cramping. I noticed some mucus today too. So Im almost certain (along with the doc, DH and all my friends and family AND the ultrasound tech that scanned us on friday) that I wont get anywhere close to my due date. I am trying to keep my fingers and legs crossed until at least the 22nd since we have my DHs DD visiting us till then and Im terrified of having the baby while she is here!

Hope all the babies are doing well... Pictures would be great!!

Oh how exciting medic! Good luck :)

I just compared some bump pictures and now at 17weeks I'm the same size as I was at 25weeks last time:wacko: Good thing I'm having a c section because I think I might be having a toddler this time:haha:

medic - Can't wait to hear some great news from you!! :) Stories like yours are the reason why I am scared to go off work at 38 weeks! I think I will add an extra week on there for my sanity.

Jeepgirl - LMAO at the toddler comment. :)

Baby is still vertex (diagonal) and shows no sign of moving head-down. Anyone else experiencing this?

Oh!!! And the weirdest thing has started to happen to me... the relaxin has made my finger joints like jello... I keep doing the simplest things and practically dislocating my fingers. Anyone had that before???

Yay, medic! It's nice that you won't have to be super uncomfortable for too long.

Yikes- oh no, your fingers! I can't say that I have that. Sometimes my bones in my feet/legs feel achy though due to the relaxin. It's an odd feeling that I wasn't expecting for another 50 years or so. My baby is head down and I'm liking it a lot better. I don't get lightening crotch anymore, although my bladder is in poking range. Don't worry though, you have lots of time for baby to flip.

Hi ladies!! My water broke at 6:30 this morning. :). We are sitting at the hospital waiting to see what the doc has to say. No contractions yet... Or at least I can't feel them. Lol. My bag isn't packed, the baby room isn't finished.... Ugh!! Even thought I knew I was going to go early I have out everything off.... Crap!! Lol.
Will update as things happen!

Yay medic!! Wishing you a fast and smooth delivery! :D

Not a whole lot going on... we were checked and sent home. Water did break and its just leaking away, which is such an odd thing after being told for 30 years that you shouldnt wet your pants! Other then that, I feel like I havent had time to be nervous so im in pretty good spirits. Im startgint to get some cramping.. nothing too uncomfortable though. Hopfully I progress enough that they dont induce me!!

I hope it progresses! Good luck Medic!

Good luck! Hopefully your labour starts to progress. Try to nap if you can!

Good luck! Eat, drink, and rest lots :) You've got some work ahead of you! Exciting!!!!

Hi ladies. Baby Calder John Carson was born at 8:08 am after my water broke at 6:30 yesterday. I had to get some gel inserted to help my contractions along at about 8 last night. I pushed for just over an hour. He weighs 5 lbs 10 ounces. Pretty good for three weeks early. :).

Hey Everyone!

I got a :bfp: today. I dont' like being on the first Tri boards so i want somewhere safe to "hang" out :) My name is Sara, I live in southern ontario (kitchener to be exact) and i have a 20month old DD named Jadyn :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->