'Canadian Made' Buns In The Oven, eh!

Oh Jenn, super exciting! A little girl. Do you have your names picked out yet? How's the pregnancy been thus far?

Arianna Diane. have had pelvis pain since week 28 so it kinds sucks.

Beautiful name :) pelvic pain huh? For me I had left hip, left back, and lung pain with my son. I'm short waisted, so the way he was angled, plus no room and kicking me tons, that's what hurt.
I'm hoping this child will be a bit smaller than the last.9 lbs was too much for me, had to have emerg c-sec.

Hello:hi:

I am 29 weeks pregnant with a lil' boy..

I live about 2 1/2 hrs north east of Toronto.

You have a girl and soon a boy too, how lucky! Congrats. Will you stop at two?

Hey all,

I'm from Oakville and expecting my princess in July

Hi Ladies,

I live in Simcoe which is about an hour south of Hamilton. I'm due July 15th with my first! We find out if we're :pink: or :blue: on Tuesday! I am beyond excited!!! Lots of movement going on with this wiggly little one! DF and I are convinced there's a little man in there :)

Nice to meet you all!

Guten Tag! Hallo!, or a Canadian Hey! LOL.. I'm from a little town in Saskatchewan (kindersley) though I was born and raised in Moose Testicles, otherwise, more known as, Moose Jaw. I'm 22 and this is my first baby with my husband. My husband is 25, moved over to Canada eight years ago, we got married in 2011 in Los Cabos, Mexico. :) nice to meet you fellow canadians!

Hi Ladies,

I live in Simcoe which is about an hour south of Hamilton. I'm due July 15th with my first! We find out if we're :pink: or :blue: on Tuesday! I am beyond excited!!! Lots of movement going on with this wiggly little one! DF and I are convinced there's a little man in there :)

Nice to meet you all!

Awe! I love simcoe, I have family out there :)

Hi Ladies,

Nice to meet you all!

Awe! I love simcoe, I have family out there :)

Wow! Small world!

Peters pooky - great due date! My bday is the 18th! Congrats :)

Canada8 - congrats, are you ready? For a nursery set up yet?

Jesspape - congrats, starting with kids young, it'll be nice :) how many do you plan on having? In your avatar pic nice tattoo, how's it holding up with the stretching?

Hopeful my bday is on he 18th too! Yea we rock!

I need to get started on getting my baby girl things.....we just found out, so nothin on as yet. Today is my son's 5th bday so we are headed to Niagara Falls ndoor water park or the day!! Wish me luck managing a few 5 yr olds today haha

Jesspage, yup I'm loving the tattoo as well!!

Happy birthday little guy! Good luck, I'm sure they'll have a blast! They grow up so fast don't they?

My DF doesn't want to know what we're having til the baby is born.. So we've chosen our names now so he doesn't get tipped off by me pushing for one gender or the other once I find out.

Boy: Luke James
Girl: Mackenna Elizabeth or Mila Elizabeth

What do you think?

Peters pooky - great due date! My bday is the 18th! Congrats :)

Canada8 - congrats, are you ready? For a nursery set up yet?

Jesspape - congrats, starting with kids young, it'll be nice :) how many do you plan on having? In your avatar pic nice tattoo, how's it holding up with the stretching?

I haven't had no stretching yet on my tattoo, but still have a long way to go. Its more towards my back but that picture it looks odd in haha.

428295_3041101399639_1626183447_2580060_2042599858_n.jpg

There is the bigger picture, though the stretch marks you can see are older ones, as i had my tattoo cover a few. My husband are I are planning on 2, maybe 3. But we will play it by ear, we are already set with good jobs and built our first home, so its just a matter of seeing what we can handle.

My DF doesn't want to know what we're having til the baby is born.. So we've chosen our names now so he doesn't get tipped off by me pushing for one gender or the other once I find out.

What do you think?

I like Mackenna Elizabeth :)...

We are naming our daughter Vanessa Maria, i'm not 100% liking Vanessa but it has good reasoning behind it, and Maria is after my DH's sister and also my sister.

You have a girl and soon a boy too, how lucky! Congrats. Will you stop at two?

I actually have four daughters.. but there is a huge age difference... 22, 21, 19 yrs.. then there is Emily who is 2yrs.. now lil' man...
We are finished !!!

Hopeful my bday is on he 18th too! Yea we rock!

I need to get started on getting my baby girl things.....we just found out, so nothin on as yet. Today is my son's 5th bday so we are headed to Niagara Falls ndoor water park or the day!! Wish me luck managing a few 5 yr olds today haha

Jesspage, yup I'm loving the tattoo as well!!

Hope your day went well... and I hope you didn't take the train !

What do you think?

I love Mackenna Elizabeth..

I have found boys names so hard to pick, so your lucky you have found the right one for you.. love Luke by the way :)

I'm around 5-8 weeks (I had an MC in Nov. so my dates are really wonky), will be verified late March with my midwife. I live a little south of Montreal but originally from British Columbia. I have a son who is 21 months old :0

loving all the names picked!

I just came back from an indoor water park in Niagara Falls....POOPED! my 5 yr old had a blast....kinda sucky that I could not go on any of the slides, but all for a great reason :)

We have chosen Celina Suzanne.....Celina because i just like the name and Suzanne after my momma

Future_numan - wow four girls already! Guess you went for the boy and got him huh? That's amazing! Don't think I could do five kids. I think two or max 3 for me.

Canada8 - glad to hear things went well! Time for a relaxing warm (not too hot) bath, and put your feet up for the night.

Aliss - welcome and congrats :) sorry about the mc :hugs:

Peters pooky- definately Mackenna over Mila ( I know two ppl with dogs named that, it's corrupted my view, lol)

JessPape - I like Vanessa Maria, it has a nice flow to it :) we still haven't picked although we have some ideas for a girl. Another boy and I'll be in trouble as it took us forever to agree on a name for our son. Xavier Roman was perfect for him but we spent months going through name combinations.

It's so sad to hear about the train derailment. When things like this happen it always makes me catch my breath for a moment, think of who I know who travels like that. The poor families who've lost, I send my love out to them.
Today was pretty fun, although I felt sick for a while, we packed up after dinner and went for a visit with Xavier's grandma and great grandma. It was hilarious, he had such a kick out of throwing the fake pears at his great grandma and making her laugh. If she laughed he laughed then squealed as loud as he could. What a personality on my boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->