'Canadian Made' Buns In The Oven, eh!

Lol, enjoy the pregnancy, it was pretty enjoyable for me with my son, except for the final few weeks as he was huge and a kicker!

As for the angry reply, I took it well, more found her reaction comical. I let her know that exact thing, sorry you took it as rude just because it wasn't what you wanted to hear, the truth hurts sometimes, told her I would leave her to her personal drama and unsubscribe. As I did that two other ppl left her messages that she's irresponsible and needs to get her priorities strait! Lol, she's going to go on a rampage after that.

I kinda have to laugh about it. I also should confess I had to take a sneak peak back to see what others had said to her. It's not pretty! It's like that train wreck you just can't take your eyes off of, know what I mean? Like teen mom or jersey shore, lol

Congrats charleosgirl! Wow, due date is fast approaching! Do you have everything ready for your little girl? At that stage of my pregnancy with my son I was so uncomfortable and wanted it over with, lol. I went into labor the day after I was due, I think I had a lot to do with that. I never walked for hours on end like I did that day. I finally gave up and went home about 3:30pm. Put in a load of laundry at four and low and behold my water broke!

Thanks! Everything is just about set, haven't packed my hospital bag yet though :dohh: I am getting to be verrry uncomfortable as baby seems to be almost out of room :haha:

I can walk short distances at this point but I also am expecting to go overdue as midwifes said as much and I have had zero signs of impending labour.

I'll let you guys know how it goes though, as they say baby comes when baby is ready:flower:

Hey, so do you have a bundle of joy? How'd it go? Tell us the story! Congrats by the way!

Hi there Ms.hope! Congrats. You are much farther along than I am. I'm 13 weeks today. Hello second trimester! Couldn't come soon enough, I just want my energy back!

Hi there Ms.hope! Congrats. You are much farther along than I am. I'm 13 weeks today. Hello second trimester! Couldn't come soon enough, I just want my energy back!

thank you--and I guess I will also be seeing you in 2nd Tri but let me warn you the time passes so slowly in 2nd tri, I feel like I have been there forever:wacko: lol.

Welcome Ms Hope..

I have to disagree, I think 3rd tri. is dragging.. esp. these last few weeks. I am always tired, everything hurts and it feels like Mr. Man is going to fall out,, and I still have 5 weeks to go :(

Welcome Ms Hope..

I have to disagree, I think 3rd tri. is dragging.. esp. these last few weeks. I am always tired, everything hurts and it feels like Mr. Man is going to fall out,, and I still have 5 weeks to go :(

I hear you on that, i hear the last trimester is tough and plus the size of baby makes it so much harder. the things us women hae to go through:growlmad:

lol.. yes for the children to say to us in about 5 yrs.. YOU DON'T LOVE ME..lol.

I agree that third tri was bad with my son, the last couple months I just wanted to be done already! This time I'm hoping things are diff, my first tri has been bad with this baby but wasn't with my son so we shall see.

Hi Ladies,
Do you mind if I join you?? I am pregnant with my 2nd baby and due in June. I'm from Kelowna, BC.

Join on in the fun! Vent, chat, whatever you like :) how's pregnant life at your stage?

I have my glucose test this Thursday I wonder how it will work out.

I had a high test with my last guy but not GD, it was a diet controlled thing. Still had a big baby though, over 9 lbs!

I had a high test with my last guy but not GD, it was a diet controlled thing. Still had a big baby though, over 9 lbs!

Is it true that I can ask for some sort of candy they may have instead of drinking that nasty stuff?

I really didn't find the drink that bad.. kinda like orange crush..
I tested negative also but Emily ended up being 9lbs 10oz and 22 1/2 inchs long... big baby since I am only 5 feet tall !!

Is it true that I can ask for some sort of candy they may have instead of drinking that nasty stuff?

I was never given that option, I had to drink the stuff. It just reminds me of a mor sugary version of McDonald's orange drink, from when I was a kid.

I really didn't find the drink that bad.. kinda like orange crush..
I tested negative also but Emily ended up being 9lbs 10oz and 22 1/2 inchs long... big baby since I am only 5 feet tall !!

Wow that is big! Xavier was 9lb .04 oz 21 1/2 inches. I'm short wasted do I'm not too sure how he fit either! We're you able to have her naturally? Not me, labor wouldn't progress and he started getting into fetal distress (heartrate dropped with every contraction, they said cause there was no room). C sec was not fun but necessary.

With my son I was tested twice for GD because at 36 week ultrasound he measured 8lbs11oz! The glucose test wasn't that bad although I felt pretty sick after...even with this pregnancy...but I still passed the test...my son was bron at 37+3 weighing 8lbs13oz!! And I'm not a big girl to begin with! Lol! Almost had a c-sec with him...I actually delivered (forcep delivery) IN the OR. Not fun. My son also had low blood sugar when he was born...so maybe I did have GD and the test didn't pick it up? Weird! As the last glucose test I had was the 3hr test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->