'Canadian Made' Buns In The Oven, eh!

Hopeful42nd

Mom of 2 cutie pies
Reaction score
Hi Canadian gals! :hi:
I got my bfp on Jan 26th :happydance: and thought it would be nice to have a pregnancy group for all of our pregnant Canadian ladies. So if you are preggers and in the great white north, let's chat!
I guess I'll let you know about me a bit. This will be my second child, my first is a year old. We became pregnant both times with help from fertility clinic. I live in London, ON and have all my life. I am thrilled to be pregnant again! My ultrasound is booked for Feb 21st and I can't wait!
How about you????

yay for CANADIAN MOMMYS !!

this is my first .. getting very very excited to find out about my first blood work results and going crazy waiting for first ultrasoung March 5th

your near by well not that near but both in ontario Barrie area for me :D

Barrie isn't too far off, a few hours drive is nothing! Glad to hear there is actually another proud canadian pregnant out there :) I thought I was on my own. Some of us have to contribute to our population after the baby boomers. I watched something on it last night. We Canadians have on average 1.7 kids.
I'm going on Feb 21st for my ultrasound. They originally booked me for the 20th then realized they had no docs on staff because of family day! Lol
How long till you get your bloods back?
Mine 15dpo was 159 and 17dpo was almost 450.
I remember how nervous I was the first time, but it was so exciting! Read 'the Mother of all pregnancy books' it's such a helpful book.

Hey!! I am having my 3rd baby and live in Cambridge, ON. My daughter is 3.5 and my son is 20 months. I am due with our 2nd son April 1st. It is so great to see other Canadian moms on here:)
How are you ladies feeling so far?

Pretty good with minimal symptoms. Going through some other stressful matters right now that may or may be the cause of my waking from 3-6 am but who knows. I just want the 21st to be here now! It's so hard not being able to see my baby yet.
How about you? Any symptoms to report?

hey 1st baby here due April 9th. A girl. I live in Oakville Ont, which is part of the GTA( the most west part lol)

Oh Jenn, super exciting! A little girl. Do you have your names picked out yet? How's the pregnancy been thus far?

:wave: Hi Ladies.

Im just getting faint bfp today after only 1 PP AF. So if its real LOL i'd be due Oct 23rd. Any of you ever pop into the massive CDN thread?? I hang out in there a lot, A great bunch of gals from all over canada (and ive met a few of them IRL).

My name is Sara and im 29 Living in Kitchener ON. My daughter J is going to be 1 in a couple weeks :)

Haven't seen that one. What is it called?
Congrats by the way :) so I assume you are a breastfeeder? Me too except my pp AF returned when DH was 6 months.

https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-groups/131776-canadian-moms-moms.html

Hopeful - we should be bump buddies! especially as we live so close to each other and will be due about the same time, and our LO's are not that far apart in age!

Sure I'm all for it, I love having someone to chat with. :) send me a private MSG or I can you :)

Hey Ladies,

My husband and I live about 3 hours east of Toronto. This is our first child. We are expecting a little girl on April ,28, 2012. We went to an excellent fertility doctor here and conceived on Clomid and Metformin.

We are so excited to hold and meet our little girl:)

That is very exciting. Have you names picked out already?

Hey,

Thank you for the welcome. Yes her name was picked out for quite some time . We had two sets of boys names and two sets of girl names and this name we picked just felt right.. I can't wait to share her name with you all and her brith story when she is born :)

Hey ladies can I join? Normally I hang out in third tri but thought I'd check out groups again. I'm due in 9 days! Ack :wacko: We are having a little pink bundle and I can't wait to meet her. :flower:

I live with my OH and two cuddly kitties near Ottawa ON and we've been together almost 3 yrs.

Look forward to hearing updates of my fellow canuck expectant mommas:happydance:

Congrats charleosgirl! Wow, due date is fast approaching! Do you have everything ready for your little girl? At that stage of my pregnancy with my son I was so uncomfortable and wanted it over with, lol. I went into labor the day after I was due, I think I had a lot to do with that. I never walked for hours on end like I did that day. I finally gave up and went home about 3:30pm. Put in a load of laundry at four and low and behold my water broke!

Congrats charleosgirl! Wow, due date is fast approaching! Do you have everything ready for your little girl? At that stage of my pregnancy with my son I was so uncomfortable and wanted it over with, lol. I went into labor the day after I was due, I think I had a lot to do with that. I never walked for hours on end like I did that day. I finally gave up and went home about 3:30pm. Put in a load of laundry at four and low and behold my water broke!

Thanks! Everything is just about set, haven't packed my hospital bag yet though :dohh: I am getting to be verrry uncomfortable as baby seems to be almost out of room :haha:

I can walk short distances at this point but I also am expecting to go overdue as midwifes said as much and I have had zero signs of impending labour.

I'll let you guys know how it goes though, as they say baby comes when baby is ready:flower:

Get on packing your bag. I didn't have a couple things I wanted to bring with me washed so my bag wasn't fully set. My water broke when I put in that load of clothes, when I spoke to the admitting nurse I asked, 'do I have time to finish my laundry' she laughed and was like 'yes if you must but don't take too long as contractions can sneak up on you'. I think they thought I was crazy as most ppl rush in.

I had my ultrasound and it's one healthy baby with yolk sak in there :) 7 weeks two days. Heart rate is 153 bpm. So excited and happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->