Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Lol I don't have alot to say about mortgage stuff and there's nothing happening on the babies front. We got snow today which is unusual for us. Shawn took Andrew sledding and they had a great time. Unfortunately I couldn't manage the walk there and didn't get to witness it first hand.

I was at work :) one of my old men kept asking me to kiss him :rofl:

Thanks for the info sarah.. Ya we use a broker as well! I think I may have had a convo about fixed and variable rates and I've just forgotten.

we were out all day, just got home! had a great day with little J. Tim is staying the night in orillia so its just the two of us.

I've been lurking around and reading lots on my phone but it's hard to type while BFing haha
Send sleepy newborn vibes my way please!! :lol:

out all day yesterday at ikea, didnt spend much tho, :) bought quintin one of these cause he saw it and wouldnt get out of it :haha:
https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/images/products/cirkustalt-childrens-tent__0120516_PE277185_S4.JPG

It is quiet......

... a little too quiet!!!! :haha:

Couldn't resist when I saw that. :haha: GO TO SLEEP Joni!!! Your Mama needs some as well! :flower:

Had an eventful night, C was out at MIL's and she called to say that C and just puked all over the place. She was supposed to be out there for the weekend but we decided against that and went and brought her home. Poor thing yakked all over her coat, carseat and myself. Had vomit in her hair, behind her ears :)wacko:) and I have a very strong gag reflex ha ha ha.

She kept down some flat ginger ale and pedialyte but we don't have much in the way of BRAT stuff here. :dohh: May call my parents to drop off some stuff. Sigh. :( Poor little girl!

Hope Joni slept better for you last night Melissa!

I don't have any experience in mortgages so nothing to contribute to that conversation :)

Busy day here though we were home all day. Nothing really planned for today

My friends have that same tent, their kids love it too! :thumbup:

Have fun today Vickie!

good girl Joni!!

J actually slept not to bad too! but refused to eat breakfast this morning. oh well. you win some you lose some!

:yipee: Yay for babies sleeping

so far today is frustrating :haha: Hannah's moody :rofl: And annoying. very annoying

:hugs: Hope Claire feels better soon

Just wanted to say hi as I'm new. I'm ttc. For a long time but finally at the fertility clinic. I'm from brantford and have a nearly 17 year old ds

Hi Lawyer Chick :wave: im Sara from kitchener :)

Gifts to grow codes... first come first serve :)
PNT96KGW76YT9CC
9C4WD64CHCFPN6N
PKYPCG6P73TY9FN
PNT4YFWKJKFWXD

I think... they are hard to read LOL

:lol: beat Stan to it.

I don't have patience for those things but Stan does and gets mad if I throw the codes out :haha:

:hi: Lawyer, I'm Vickie, married to Stan, mommy to 3.5 year old Hannah and pregnant with a boy! :)

Hi there Lawyer!! I'm Brandi, also from Brantford (originally Kitchener) married, and have three kids. Zoe will be 5 in March, Isaiah is 3 and Anberlin is 8 months. Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->