Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Hi Lauren and other newbies! :)

My OH is from London, and I lived there for 3 years. :hi:

Good luck Tasha! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

Sarah and Tiff I hope they get better! :hugs:

Sara way to get laid! lol

I can't remember what else, other than hi new people!

I'm Rachel, married to Peter and we have a 2 year old named Amira :) We live in the Kootenays in BC :)

Hey everyone! I'm Alex, originally from northern ontario, staying in southern ontario for another week or so.

Hi Alex, Meghan, and Lauren! :hi:
Welcome! :flower:

Well, Pukefest 2012 continues at our house. And both of my rotten children woke up at 5:45 this morning. Probably I should just start going to bed at 8 am. It's the only way I am going to get anything close to a full night's sleep. :where is the baggy eye smilie?:

Hi new girls!!

Had a good night! J signed more at dinner last night!!!! i was so excited. i was sharing my chicken with her. and i looked at her and she seemed to be signing more. so i asked her do you want more (and i signed it) and she signed it back to me! so i gave her some more!! i really really hope it wasn't a fluke. it seemed like she understood, but you never know.

and seriously as i was typing that out, J was on the floor playing with a book and signed more! so i sat down and read her the book, got her another book, read it to her! argh i hope thats what she was asking for! i want to reinforce the sign but its hard when you don't know what it is she wants LOL

poor Sarah. i hope they both need long naps today to recover from sickness and you can get some rest. And when they wake up, they will be magically all better!

"more" is definitely the first one Claire learned as well, as it has a very high reward payout so they catch on quick. Pretty sure at her age whatever she was doing would probably be what she was wanting more of. Way to go J!

Hope everyone has a great day!

i just nursed her one side, i put her down she did the sign, so i offered the other side, which she didn't want :wacko: maybe she just realized when she makes the sign i jump to her attention :dohh:

oh yes... nothing set in stone yet... but it looks like im gonna be in North Bay the evening of the 28th and the 29th if Kate & Brig are available to meet for a coffee or something somewhere :)

:( Oh no Sarah

Well done J! More was the first sign Hannah learned as well :lol:

not much going on here today. I have some arts stuff ready for the kiddo but right now she's pretending to do my hair :rofl:

Hi Lawyer, Lauren, Meghan, and Alex!
I am Lisa and live in NB with my 10.5 month old daughter, B with OH.

:hugs: Sarah and Tiff, I hope all the kids get better soon.

Fingers crossed for you Tasha!

B is walking around pretty much all the time now, she crawls if s dog comes close to her most times because she is worried about getting knocked over. She's still a little unsteady but it is so cute to see her walking every where. She has also started bringing me books now when she wants me to read her one, although she knocks out a bunch of them when taking out the one she wants.

Does anyone in this group not have kids yet? Feel out of place already... Sorry girls! :wacko:

Don't! :hugs:

Readynwilling (Sara) was on here before she had her LO. :flower: The group is Moms and Moms to Be! Doesn't mean you have to be pregnant in order to post here.

:mrgreen:

Sara that's awesome!! Maybe she does get it but she knows it's a way to get you to pay attention too?

Sarah I'm sorry :( I hope they get better soon!

Lisa that's great! And so smart of her to crawl if she thinks she's going to be knocked over!

Lauren don't feel out of place! Just because you don't have a kid yet doesn't mean you don't belong here. It's for moms and moms to be. And since you're trying that would make you a mom to be (doesn't have to be within a 9 month period!). :)

I hope everyone is having a great day! We went and played in the snow for a bit, Amira really, really didn't want to come in but we got her in and by then she was crying but she was really tired so I'm not surprised.
I just hope she doesn't mind being woken up soon so we can go to the doctors. Ugh. I should have made it later in the day but she naps when she needs it and she's not on a set schedule for it so I can never tell when will be good. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->