Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

I'm Amanda from Vancouver, BC. My son Andrew just turned 2 and I'm expecting twin girls in 9 days (or less I hope)

I'm Rachel, I live in the Kootenays. I'm married to Peter and we have a 2 year old daughter named Amira. :)

Happy 24 weeks Vickie! :hugs:

That tent is awesome! It looks like the princess tent Amira got for Christmas, her and her friends just love it too!

Im Sandra from Calgary. Im married to John and have a 15 month old daughter Anna.

Ugh.
Just (re)joined the Pukers Club. :sick: Full frontal pukage at close range. Thanks, Tobe!
Sigh.
Can my kids stop being ill for a few days?

Hi Lawyer Chick! I'm Sarah from Calgary, married with two boys: Simon (3) and Tobe (1).

Hope Claire gets better soon, Tiff!

Yep that was me last night Sarah! Sorry to hear you are back in the club. :hugs:

Hi Lawyer! :wave: Nice to see you here.

:hi: Lawyer Chick... I'm Tasha, 22 years old living in Hamilton with my boyfriend and our almost 3 year old daughter :)

Really hope that everyone is feeling better tomorrow <3 And everyone gets a good night's sleep today.

Mortgages... we bought in 2010, things were still a little shaky with the recession (and clearly still are a bit uncertain) and we have a 5 year term/fixed rate.. I can't even remember what it is atm :shy:... about 3% though. My friend's paying 2.1% on her variable.. I am jealous... but our rate is not too bad anyway.

I'm glad we bought when we did; there are barely any listings in the area we bought and wanted to live in for the past year or so... but I noticed that the houses that are not as good as ours (location, size, etc) are going down in price... but the ones that are a bit 'better' (in terms of size basically, cosmetic renos) are going up by the same amount the others have gone down :wacko: It makes no sense to me! I don't know if the few listings that ARE up are overpricing their homes? It feels like it :wacko:

I am applying to a job as an administrative assistant.. it's a 5 year contract but straight days, 9-5 Monday through Friday. It pays almost double what I make per hour now so it would be really nice if I could get it :rofl: It's at my mom's work, so we could car pool and there's a great daycare across the street for Elyse. Cross your fingers for me please.. I need some kind of change :(

Sounds great Tasha! i have my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Tim just got home after a weekend snowmobiling! He was upset cause J was sleeping when he got home... but it gave us some time for bowchickawowow :winkwink:

*fingers crossed* for you Tasha :hugs: It sounds like a great opportunity

:rofl: Sara glad you got some couple time in ;)

Hi Everyone! I just found this group and I was hoping that I could join!

Im Meghan, 27 years old, engaged to Craig and expecting our first baby may 1 2012. I am originally from small town saskatchewan, moved to Toronto as a teen and now settled in Halifax, NS. Craig is in the navy, and I am an RN.

Hi Lawyer Chick and Meghan!!! :hi: Welcome :)

I'm Melissa, married to Nathan and we have two girls...Alia is 17 months and Joni is just about a week old!

Good luck Tasha, that sounds perfect for you!

We've got quite a few Sara(h)'s in here now, lol. Welcome Meghan! I'm Brandi, married to Mike, and have 3 kids, Zoe is almost 5, Isaiah is 3, and Anberlin is 8 months. We live in Brantford.

:hi: Lauren & Meghan

We have family in London :)

I'm Vickie, married to Stan, mommy to 3.5 year old Hannah and pregnant with a boy :)

We're currently looking at rental properties.

Not that I want to move because the timing sucks (our lease is up 5 days before my due date :rofl:) but it will really depend on what our landlord has to say (he will probably be emailing us next month). Anyways we figured at least we could look around and get an idea of what's available and the cost etc. before he does :thumbup:

Hi to all the new girls!!!

I'm josslyn, I have an oh named tom, a daughter who is 3 named jasmine, a sone peyton who is 16 months old and we are pregnant with our 3rd!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->