Cannot believe how well I have done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toptrump

Reaction score
As I put in my previous post I go on holiday in three weeks and have tried really hard as I wanted to get as much done before we go as I hate the shops closer to Christmas (I can have panic attacks in crowds) not including hubby, my two girls and Emily's boyfriend I have 57 people to buy for (some are just smellies etc but still :dohh:)

I have worked out this is all I need

Bottle Perot
Bottle baileys
Bottle Malibu
Couple of small stocking fillers for my mum (these need to jump out at me)
Joules tshirt
Fifa 2015 and I am done!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I cannot believe it! In fact all I need for Gabriella is the living room and bathroom for her playmobil house, I need Lego R2D2 for hubby which will be bought with survey vouchers (and his TV which will get closer to Christmas) and a trip to Leeds to go to the Michael Kors shop for Emily's handbag and purse and that's it all done just food to buy BUZZING :happydance:

I cannot believe I have managed to do so much when I look at my lists at how much I have got I feel so happy. I was hoping to have the living room done before Christmas which is new floor and furniture (but keeping suite) curtains decorating etc and I did not think I would be able to do it, but now I think it is going to be possible as I can spend the weekends in November to concentrate on it :happydance:

wowzer 50+ people to buy for you deserve a gold medal in xmas shopping lol!

Got to wrap it all yet! Drives me mad to be honest, there are at least half of these people it seems stupid to buy for and I have tried to suggest cutting back and only buying the children and although there are a few we no longer buy for I would love to cut it further but no one is having any of it. At one point the list was 70+ :nope:

I cannot believe I have managed to do so much when I look at my lists at how much I have got I feel so happy. I was hoping to have the living room done before Christmas which is new floor and furniture (but keeping suite) curtains decorating etc and I did not think I would be able to do it, but now I think it is going to be possible as I can spend the weekends in November to concentrate on it :happydance:

this is what i need to do! had a total nightmare with damp council had to replace half the plaster in the living room and then aspestos in the floor tiles so having to replace the flooring and decorate. i need a new sofa too as the back is full of damp but that wont happen til after xmas.
i need 2 more presents for harvey then whatever i get in sainsburys sale. there 2 more things i'd like to get him but will only get if i manage to get vouchers to cover most or all of it!

this is what i need to do! had a total nightmare with damp council had to replace half the plaster in the living room and then aspestos in the floor tiles so having to replace the flooring and decorate. i need a new sofa too as the back is full of damp but that wont happen til after xmas.
i need 2 more presents for harvey then whatever i get in sainsburys sale. there 2 more things i'd like to get him but will only get if i manage to get vouchers to cover most or all of it!

Aww bless you Hun, if I don't get the floor or even the decorating done not the end of the world, I am still very much in love with my living room, it is all Laura Ashley and only been done a couple of yeas, but when Emily had her room decorated the computer had to come down into the living room and we needed a hideaway desk and the only one i could find that i liked was the Next Hartford (which is a completely different colour to my now oak furniture (and this desk looks stupid with it all) I am terrified they discontinue the range in the January sale so if nothing else the furniture needs to be purchased as it is such an usual colour you would never match it with anything else, but then the floor will be the wrong shade and will look okay but it means the skirting all has to come off so will then need redecorating :dohh: how things snowball from on thing!

oh no! that would annoy me too! i hate things unmatching. im not too fussed about the furniture at the mo just want at least painted, wallpaper and flooring by xmas.
it does! once you change one thing everything goes to pot!

Lylas ur nearly done u sure have a lot to buy for wow lol

I just have the kids done (Want a few more things if $$$ allow)

OMG that is soooo many people!!!

I just realised i buy for 22 people i really didnt even think it would have been as much as that. I think there was a point when i only bought 5 haha

OMG that is soooo many people!!!

I just realised i buy for 22 people i really didnt even think it would have been as much as that. I think there was a point when i only bought 5 haha

It is quite scary I did not realise until I added them up! I have a list in my notes on the iPad so that I can keep track of the people and purchases and it was only now I thought it was half that! Definitely going to speak to people next year about this as it is just stupid, and a big waste of money :thumbup:

I should find the pic of some (not all) the alcohol we got last year (you honestly would think we were alcoholics) we could have started a brewery and the stacks of smellies that never get used I would rather they did not waste their hard earned money on us.

Here it is and there was more!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics