Can't admit to anyone else...

The thing is that all nubs start out looking flat and girly though, so at 11+4 it just wouldn't be accurate. Boy ones don't start to rise until after about 12+4. So don't lose hope yet..! :)

The thing is that all nubs start out looking flat and girly though, so at 11+4 it just wouldn't be accurate. Boy ones don't start to rise until after about 12+4. So don't lose hope yet..! :)
Awww thank u hun just gotta wait and see and keep everything crossed :)

Skyraaa I just had a look and I honestly think it's too early to tell and the pic isn't obvious enough, so I'm not going to guess either way and say you are still in with a shot of it being a boy. Sending you every boy vibe I have!

Skyraaa I just had a look and I honestly think it's too early to tell and the pic isn't obvious enough, so I'm not going to guess either way and say you are still in with a shot of it being a boy. Sending you every boy vibe I have!

Thank u :) xx

Well I guess I'm next! Won't get to know gender but my first scan is Friday. I'm so excited! Oh I so hope it's a girl. I still think 10.5 is way to early for even a nub or skull theory but I cannot wait to see baby. Seems like I have waited forever

Well I guess I'm next! Won't get to know gender but my first scan is Friday. I'm so excited! Oh I so hope it's a girl. I still think 10.5 is way to early for even a nub or skull theory but I cannot wait to see baby. Seems like I have waited forever

Good luck Mrs H!

Oooooh good luck :)

Good luck Mrs. H! It will be too early for nub theory, but it's always so amazing to see baby on that screen. :) Post the photos anyways; I'd love to see!

Skyraa, I had a look and find it too hard to tell from the photo but I have everything crossed for you!

As for me, I just had my 20 week anatomy scan yesterday and little girl is still a little girl. It was such a relief having the confirmation again.

I hope everyone else is doing well

Good luck Mrs. H! It will be too early for nub theory, but it's always so amazing to see baby on that screen. :) Post the photos anyways; I'd love to see!

Skyraa, I had a look and find it too hard to tell from the photo but I have everything crossed for you!

As for me, I just had my 20 week anatomy scan yesterday and little girl is still a little girl. It was such a relief having the confirmation again.

I hope everyone else is doing well
Thank u for having a look :) yay for getting conformation on ur Lil girl exciting times x

So I had my amnio today. We will find out the gender tomorrow or the next day. I wanted to do a surprise cupcake reveal or something. Well he wants to find out the gender and plan the surprise for me and the rest of the family.
Problem being we have to wait two weeks for the full results so he gets to walk around knowing when i dont lol. I don't know about this lol

Nope, couldn't do that :haha: but it's nice of him to want to surprise you.

I hope the rest of the results come back 'normal' for you. GL xx

Lol he just doesn't want to wait. I don't know if I can do it lol and he is the type to drop hints (fake or real) and try and mess with me haha.

Thank you, me too. Terrible waiting but it's better than waiting till delivery to find out something is horribly wrong..

Today's the day we see baby for the first time. Way to soon for gender guesses but can't wait to see. Please send girl vibes as I am also doing my nipt testing today which can tell gender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->