Can't admit to anyone else...

Thinking of you Mrs h!! Can't wait to see the pic of baby and hear how it went. When do you get your nipt test results?

Ok here is baby. The tech was not very good, rushed so fast I was disappointed. She has done my scans before and every time rushes with crap pictures :(

I am showing 11 weeks and 1 day. Due aug 31st

I have a 12 week scan next week so hopefully we can get an idea of gender and have a better tech doing it. Heartbeat is 171.

Nub on this is straight so it looks girl but skull looks boyish to me. I think I'm having boy number 4 almost except it. I am sad by this. Hubby says don't jinx it and wait and see. Maybe just preparing myself so I don't get so disappointed.

Nipt testing should be 2 weeks before I get results so I guess the doctor will wait until my appointment march 17 😟😞

Attachments

• IMG_5924.jpg
    IMG_5924.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5925.jpg
    IMG_5925.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 12
It's early Mrs H, there is still every chance it could be a girl!! Glad baby is healthy but what is it with sucky techs who rush the scans?!

I have a 12 week scan next Friday, I hope my results will be in by then or at least a better picture so we can guess at nub then lol. Oh I am so hoping girl lol

Hi everyone! Hope you are all well!

What's the exact gestation you'll be at your scan this coming week Mrs H..?

I had my anatomy scan last week. Baby was in a terrible position for almost all of it, so we ended up there for over 2 hours (in and out of the room!). Head was right down in my pelvis so couldn't get a good view of the face, and body was also turned away so couldn't get a good view of the heart. Sent off for walks, lots of twisting and turning on the bed etc - the tech was on the verge of re-booking us to come back (which would have been great, obviously..!), but then managed to get the views at the last minute.

All of that also meant that baby wasn't in the best position to confirm gender, but tech said 'probably' girl...
I think/hope we will probably have a 4D scan later on, so hopefully will get it confirmed more definitely then.

I will be 12.1 weeks on Friday. Baby was measuring 11.1 weeks when I had this one done.
I have to admit I'm scared it's a boy. The nub on my scan looks like a girl without a doubt but I know it's to early to tell.

4 more days! I wonder for a 12 week scan, can't wait. Hoping my results are in from nipt and we get told the gender... come on baby girl!!

Well results aren't in but should be by Wednesday. My doctor said he will allow the receptionist to tell me over the phone if it's a boy or girl. Nub and skull it looks girl to me; what do you guys think? My baby clearly doesn't like pictures lol again it's not a good shot.

Attachments

• IMG_5961.jpg
    IMG_5961.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 14
Mrs H it's not long now! The wait is almost finally over. Hope it hasn't dragged too badly. Thinking of you and absolutely cannot wait to hear the results!

SIL oh what a relief! I was also waiting for my 20 week scan before I completely believed this baby is a girl. And I still get nervous each time I have a scan. I will be 28 weeks on Monday and so from now I will be going for a scan every 2 weeks till 36 weeks and then every week till birth. It's all private healthcare so it comes at a price but in SA everyone is pretty much on private.

Memma that's so frustrating when they won't confirm 100% but you know you've got your little girl in there safe and sound. It won't change!!

I went for my 4D scan today (25+6) ... saw a very definite girl's bum, so no doubts at all now. :) She was moving around loads (first time I've seen her do so on a scan) so the pictures aren't as clear as some I've seen, but she looks lovely I think. <3 She also didn't have her feet in front of her face this time, so I've stopped being paranoid that she is stuck like that. :haha: She did have ONE foot up briefly, but she moved it down again!

Attachments

• photomagic(1)(136).jpg
    photomagic(1)(136).jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 3
  • photomagic(1)(137).jpg
    photomagic(1)(137).jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
  • photomagic(1)(138).jpg
    photomagic(1)(138).jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 4
  • photomagic(1)(139).jpg
    photomagic(1)(139).jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 4
Mrs H I'm not seeing any clues to the sex from ur scan :( but u find out soon yay

Meep beautiful baby pics they r so clear

As for me iv got a gender scan in 13 days!!!! Can't bloody wait

I know right?! I think the tech did it on purpose lol. I'm so nervous for Wednesday! I am bracing myself to be told a 4th boy &#128546; But so hopeful it's a girl. My 11 week scan looks girl and this looks kinda looks girl but I don't know

Memma I thought they confirmed girl?

Skyraa what are you Hoping for again? Sorry I forgot, boy right?

I have killer headaches which I never had with my boys. I have taken tynelol but it does nothing. I caved and took two Advil last night as I am close tears with these headaches that last days at a time. It did nothing. Doctor says it's hormones and should pass in a few weeks :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->