Can't admit to anyone else...

Ahhh I knew it!! Congratulations!!!!

Keep not vibes over to you and skyraa 😉

Congrats!!!! So excited for you :)

So I just told my boss today we are expecting and let's just say she isn't pleased. She tried acting all nice and "oh congratulations" but now she won't even look at me and hardly spoke to me all morning. Not normal for her at all.

So I just told my boss today we are expecting and let's just say she isn't pleased. She tried acting all nice and "oh congratulations" but now she won't even look at me and hardly spoke to me all morning. Not normal for her at all.

How unprofessional of her! Don't let it worry u, nothing she can say or do u r very protected being pregnant :)

Sorry your boss didn't take the news well. I agree that it was unprofessional of her :(

I'm sorry. That is unprofessional of her. I wonder if there is something underlying it that we don't know about...maybe a previous pregnancy loss, or maybe she's just awkward with news? Hopefully she comes around and talks to you soon. :(

How unprofessional of her! Don't let it worry u, nothing she can say or do u r very protected being pregnant :)

I hope so; it's making me nervous they may try and fire me now

If it's anything to do with her feelings about you having time off then she's being incredibly unfair. Why should anyone put their family on hold to please someone else?!

Congratulations wish this is wonderful news! 1st boy news on the thread! Delighted for you

Thank you ladies so much. Yes c.m.c I was wondering if my little one was the first boy on here?!

Mrs H to me it sounds like there is something underlying? Don't worry, she can't fire you for being pregnant. There may be some underlying reason, miscarriage, infertility, worrying about a replacement for you but it might not be you personally. If she is looking to fire you then she can say 'hello unfair dismissal law suit'

Meep that is no good, I hope it's just as you say, an irritated cervix. I guess that's the good thing about being further along - we can feel our baby move for reassurance but I still think it's better to err on the side of caution. Keep a close eye on it.

Good morning ladies! Well I guess afternoon to most if you. My boss seems normal again now, just seems so weird.

Had my scan today I'm 11weeks 4 days :) all looking good :) for some reason it won't let me post on here :( but iv posted a pic in gender prediction have a look ladies it's not the best pic tbh tho

I've just had a look and can't see anything, but TBH 11+4 is too early for Nub Theory anyway :-(
When will you have a gender scan, will you wait until the anatomy scan..?

I've been AWOL for a bit due to relationship issues.. not good at the minute. My anatomy scan is the day after tomorrow too, so it's kind-of taking the shine off that..!

Oh memma I am sorry to hear that, nothing serious I hope.

Skyraaa that looks girly to me, sorry

I've just had a look and can't see anything, but TBH 11+4 is too early for Nub Theory anyway :-(
When will you have a gender scan, will you wait until the anatomy scan..?

I've been AWOL for a bit due to relationship issues.. not good at the minute. My anatomy scan is the day after tomorrow too, so it's kind-of taking the shine off that..!

I Will b booking a private scan at 17 weeks I need to know lol!! But I honestly think it's another girl

I could see something poking out from behind the leg, which could possibly be the nub ... if it is, I think it maybe looks more girly than boyish, but I'm not even sure that it is the nub, so no real opinion here. :)

I could see something poking out from behind the leg, which could possibly be the nub ... if it is, I think it maybe looks more girly than boyish, but I'm not even sure that it is the nub, so no real opinion here. :)

Haha thanks for looking ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->