Can't admit to anyone else...

Aw she is beautiful Meep, lovely pictures!

Mrs H, it wasn't 'confirmed' as such - more like, 'well I can't see any boy bits so it's probably a girl'. But as we all know, we want a bit more than 'probably' to truly believe it, haha!
We will probably have a 3D/4D scan in the third trimester so that should be better confirmation...

I'm having an iron infusion in the next few days as my levels are still stupidly low and feeling generally awful for it, so I'm looking forward to finally feeling better soon!

Meep your pictures are amazing!!! So lovely to have

MrsH I hope Wednesday hurrys up to get here for you!!! Can't wait to hear your news. I think nub is girlie (if that's a nub as I'm clueless)

Oh Meep she is absolutely divine! I'm glad her feet aren't permanently stuck covering that beautiful face of hers :haha:

Mrs H so anxious waiting for your results! I hope it's a girl for you!

Thanks everyone... wish I hear you I am dying for Wednesday to get here. The results take 7 to 10 days and the 10th day is Wednesday. Perhaps they will call on Tuesday! I am so nevous and scared. Worse part is I will be at work when they call me so I have to keep my cool no matter what they say. I don't think it's right my coworkers find out before my hubby; thankfully he works about 5 mins up the street so I can scoot out and tell him in person. Oh please let it be a little girl

I wish but it's a holiday here in Ontario. It's family day so they are closed. My work is open so off I go to sit and be bored while everyone is at home lol. I'm hoping tomorrow.

Oh no!!! Booooooo, what a rubbish situation. Serious finger crossage going on for tomorrow. I think we are all dying to know! :D

Thank you... I'm on the edge of my seat. Hubby and I talked last night and he is fine either way but he too will be a little disappointed if it's another boy. He did say he is worried how I will take it if it's a boy cause he doesn't want to see me upset knowing I will never have a girl. I am glad he gets that gender disappointment is real which is nice.
We both are expecting to be told a boy but oh I am hoping so much it's a girl. It's all I can think about.

Mrs h, getting close now!! I bet they'll call tomorrow! I am thinking of you. I keep checking back in the thread for early results haha! I really really hope you get your girl. I'll keep checking in!

Meep what beautiful photos! I always love the 3D pictures. Thank you for sharing with us.

I'm so glad even those of us who got results already still check in. I felt like I got close to a lot of you during my wait :)

The waiting must be horrid, but you still have a 50/50 chance. There's no reason at all that it will definitely be another boy. :) And that nub did look girly even if it was a tiny bit early. I'm very hopeful. :D

Thanks everyone... wish I hear you I am dying for Wednesday to get here. The results take 7 to 10 days and the 10th day is Wednesday. Perhaps they will call on Tuesday! I am so nevous and scared. Worse part is I will be at work when they call me so I have to keep my cool no matter what they say. I don't think it's right my coworkers find out before my hubby; thankfully he works about 5 mins up the street so I can scoot out and tell him in person. Oh please let it be a little girl
Omg u must b going crazy with nerves really hope u get ur Lil girl!

Thanks ladies. I am glad everyone is checking back. I feel we all have connected. I tell you guys everything. Nobody but hubby knows how I feel about the gender issue and how stressed I am about it. I even posted the scan pic here before anyone else (besides hubby) saw it. Actually I only announced to my friends on Friday we are expecting lol.
The wait is killing me....

10am and i swear this day is passing so slow! I so hope they call today

I am beyond heartbroken. It's another boy. I don't know what to say. I am so sad. I am never going to get my little girl. It's just not fair.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm so sorry you didn't get the results you were hoping for Mrs. H. I really had everything crossed for you. I had very similar heartbreak when I found out my DS2 was a boy. At the time, my DH was set on only having 2 children in our family so for me I thought that was the end for me and I'd never get my girl (although a year later he changed his mind to try for one more and we did wind up with a girl this third time). Even though I have my girl now, I do understand the feeling of it being your last baby and not being the results you wanted since thats what I believed at the time.

It is such a difficult thing to go through, and it's okay to be sad. It's okay to mourn, and if you need anyone to talk to we are all here for you. I cried for weeks, but eventually I started looking at boys names and picking out boys clothes and talking to my DS1 about having a brother, and my emotions settled down a bit. I did still have moments of sadness after he was born when I would see baby girls out and about, but I also wouldn't change him for the world. He is the most cuddly, loving boy that I know and is such an incredible sweetheart.

I'm not even sure where I'm going with this post. I'm sorry if it is emotional vomit. I guess I'm just trying to say I know how difficult it can be, and please don't be afraid or ashamed to be upset and show it because it won't make you any less of a person or good mother. It's okay to mourn the loss of the idea of a daughter and doesn't mean you love your son any less. I wish you the best with your pregnancy and hope you continue to check in with us and let us know how you are doing :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->