Can't admit to anyone else...

Thank u ladies will update when I know!! So nervous

Good luck Sky how many weeks are you?

Thinking of you sky!!!! Update us once you know, I have everything crossed

16 weeks :) Thank u every1 will update when I know :)

Lots of luck, how long until your scan appointment? Will be thinking of you and checking for update...! :)

Squeee! I'll be out at least until the afternoon, so looking forward to the update when I get back!!!

I'm having a baby BOY I'm so happy!!!!! Can't believe it!!!!

Aaaaaah yessssss! Massive congratulations - Love this thread!

YESSS!!! How fantastic! :wohoo: Happy to come back and see this!! Go shopping for loads of boy stuff! :happydance:

Haha went straight to next after the scan it's not sunk in yet just can't believe it :)

I knew it, no way that was a girl from the scans! Congratulations!!! Amazing news!!! Yay!!!

YAY!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! I jumped out of my seat when I saw you updated. Congrats!!!!!

Thank u so much ladies I'm beyond happy didn't think I'd b lucky enough to get a baby boy but was obviously ment to b as he was our Lil happy accident ;)

Hi ladies, may I join?

I'm only 8.5 weeks pregnant but really hoping for a lil girl this time. I posted on ingender of my 8 week scan from yesterday to get guesses on gender based off the ramzi theory and the only ones who answered guessed boy =(. I've been suffering from disappointment since because ingender is a pretty popular forum and they even have people on there who are u/s techs that guess the nubs and the placenta position (which is ramzi). They got my second boy right (I didnt bother with ds #1 and just went with the flow since I didnt care which gender he would be). Hoping they are wrong this time, but I doubt it, because I did some research myself and based off my scan, it does look like a boy to me based off where the baby is attached.

Hubby would like a girl too but he's much more relaxed than me and calm, he said that if we dont get our girl next time, then there's still a next time since we planned on 4 as our max. Sorry for babbling.

Congrats again Hailey! I can totally sense your excitement! Finally get to shop for some blue now.

Congrats to all the other ladies who got their wish as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->