can't believe what my boss has done now

helen1234

Reaction score
hello girlies
thought i'd come on and let you know as some of you know i've had un warrented hassle at work
anyway i been sent home from work till monday this morning.
i had several interviews with HR yesterday for the greivance against my boss about him hovering and standing outside the loo because i apparently was taking too long in there. the thing was my mum called to say happy birthday while i was i there, and she were saying dont strain you'll get piles and how whe she got piles she had to sit on a ring lol
anyway....well he denied giving me a verbal warning about apparently abusing my phone which was a down right lie. he denied shouting right in my face too and that he didnt invade my privacy by being stood outside the loo for 15 mins. he was actually leaning on the door and it came out from witneses yesterday that he actually had his ear against it. anyone who knows me knows i am the type of person who hates confrontation in any form. i'm soft as grease.

he even said to a witness yesterday that if they wanted to progress in the company just make his interview as brief as he could:saywhat:

anyway HR were there again this morning luckily... as when i walked in my office my boss after i went home unscrewed the hinges of my door and took it CLEAN off.

well i burst into floods of tears and couldnt stop it was just the icing on the cake a work colleague fetched HR out of the kitchen to sort it out, my boss hadnt arrived either.
i just fel sooo violated i mean why take my door off its dicrimination at its worse.
anyway HR said its out of order and i dont need to be mixed up in this in my condition...
i just hope they are taking this serious. and sort him out i want to take it to tribunal but i just don't want the hassle and pressure of it.

i just want to enjoy this pregnancy this little boy i'm carrying is a result of 2 yrs fertility treatment and will prob be the last baby i ever have.:cry:

sorry to rant. rosie has a school inset day today so we're off to get a big fat burger at mcdonalds
xxx

What an absolute c**t!!!!!

They will have no choice but to take it seriously..... discrimination is bad enough, but though in the word pregnancy too and the HAVE to act!

Good luck and chill!!!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BURGER's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!! WHAT A HORRIBLE MAN is all i can say!! I wouldnt know how to deal with such a situation as I too hate confrontation! Try and enjoy your days off until monday though and dont worry about it too much.. He's obviously not quite the ticket and not worth getting in any way wound up over! GRRRR SOME MEN!!!!

Oh you poor thing! what a nasty man, I'm glad your HR know about it and are hopefully doing something about it.

Try and relax for the next few days, the weather looks gorgeous outside! I might even prop myself up in the garden. So go out and enjoy your day with Rosie and try and forget about the nasty man - I know it's easier said than done!

Hun you so dont have to take this crap!!!!! O know you want to avoid a tribunal but if you can afford it short term I would leave and file a claim for constructive dismissal and discrimination!

Speak to ACAS or an independant solicitor before you do anything but certainly dont let this twat get away with it!!!

i don't think he's all the ticket either i mean what is he trying to gain by taking the door off the hinges,
i mean its just crazy i can't believe it.
thank goodness HR were down from our head office to witness it all.

thanks girls for your kind words.

this is why i love this site cos your all so lovely.
xx

:hugs: love you lots Helen take care and go enjoy the sunshine :hugs:

How awful!! I agree about leaving and filing a claim for constructive dismissal - I can't believe anyone would treat someone the way your boss is treating you :hugs:

I'm glad HR are involved but you should be enjoying your pregnancy and if anything he should be going out of his way to make things easier for you :grr:

I hope you manage to relax a bit and enjoy your week :hugs: x

What A Horrible Horrible Man, Why Are People Nasty Like That? You Did The Right Think By Gettng Hr Involved Hun Hope Everythng Works Out For You. Xx

yes and have a burger for me tooo mmmm... had 3 the week before last!! eeeek!!! bad bad!!

Oh I could punch him for you :grr: what an absolute c***!!!!!!!!!!! Oh don't get me started on work!

I read your previous thread about him. I cannot believe how employers (especially men in 'higher positions') can treat us while we're pregnant.

Why oh why do these things happen? I don't know what to say to be honest...BUT...he cannot get away with the way he's treating you. I've had some grief at work lately but not as bad as this.

I agree, speak to ACAS or a solicitor about it and also your HR Department confidentially whilst your off.

I am not happy - what an a**e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grr: Please let me know how you get on with things and I wish you luck on your return to work (honestly I do - my employers are a nightmare too) :hugs: :hug: :hugs:

PM me if you want to chat. BTW, hope the rest of your day with your daughter is a lot nicer and remember not to get stressed (if you can?) cos your LO is worth so much more xxx

enjoy your day out, enjoy the sunshine, you boss is an incredible asshat, and let's be grateful everyday he is strengthening your case with his down right freakish behaviour :o It's truly shocking!

Have some ice cream while your at it hun! He's going to get exactly what he deserves!

That guy needs to get the sack! What an arse!

I know you probably don't want the added stress, but he really needs to be taken to an employment tribunal.

What a complete t*sser. I say take this as far as you possibly can, he is totally our of order and it is good there was a witnes sto the loo situation. Taking the door off WTF what's the point in that what a pr*ck.

Glad they sent you home you are well out of that for the mo hun. Try relax and enjoy the time off, hopefully he will get what he deserves!:hug:

WHAT THE ****, He should be sacked and never allowed to work again, that's so SO out of order, he's bullying you and intimidating you. Deffo not what u need when your pregnant i know it was rly nasty of him to take the door off like that but i'm really glad he did cos it shows everyone what a nut job he is lol. Hope your ok and enjo some nice relaxed time to yourself, keep us updated. xxx

That's awful behaviour, no-one should be made to experience that in the workplace.
At least HR have witnessed it first hand and must act now.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the day with your daughter

What an asshole, i hope he gets whats coming to him. I dont know how you've coped working with him for so long hun, i really dont.

Thats awful! what a horrible little man! He sounds a bit nuts... what kind of person puts his ear to the door when someones on the toilet. thats so weird. I hope he gets put in his place... or better yet SACKED!!!

Are you in a union? Can you join a union?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->