Can't find CB Weeks Estimators in stores?!

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
I know this is a forum for voting bfp or bfn, but I wasn't sure where else to post this.

I just spent an hour driving to three CVS stores, a Walgreens, Safeway, Walmart, and Target. Not a single one had the Weeks Estimator on the shelves or in the back. Then, when I started searching online to try and do the "find in store" option... I can't even find it there?! Did they discontinue them and I just didn't know?!

Ugh finally found this on the Rite Aid website: "Product Alert
Market Withdrawal: This ruling is focused on the packaging and advertising of the Weeks Estimator and is not a reflection of the product’s safety or efficacy. Please contact Clearblue Help Line for future information 1-800-321-3279"

Maybe try Amazon.com or eBay!

I heard they were inaccurate so maybe they're just trying to fix that?

That's weird, and thanks for the heads up!

Haha, I have one CB with weeks estimator left. Guess I'm holding on tight to that one! Can you do progression with FRER instead? FRER progressions are nice!

The issue with ordering online is waiting for it. I have a frer progression (7 or so tests), a cb + progression, and an assured progression. I wanted the 2-3 weeks so I could take a picture of it with my journal and update my profile pic. My hcg is tripling si by the time I get them I would be 3+. I decided I was being whiney so I am letting it go

I know I was so upset when i was testing and couldn't find them anywhere! I thought it was just my area

I went to three different stores before one of the ladies in the May group told me about the recall. Figures they pull them now! :dohh:

Right?! That's what I thought was strange, NOBODY at the stores I went to knew. They just assumed they were out of stock.

Sometimes the employees aren't told or it's removed while they weren't working. Usually it's just department managers who are aware of recalls. Hopefully they fix whatever issue there was and brings them back out soon though!

If I remember correctly, a judge wasn't happy with how ClearBlue was marketing their claim on the box/insert and/or some women were struggling with the 1-3 weeks being different from how doctors measure gestational age. I don't think anything was wrong with the actual tests. (this is why we can't have nice things!)

Oh jeez, of course :dohh: There are always people who complain for nothing... it's really not that hard to understand...

I guess that would make sense to try and keep everyone up to date on recalls. Just used to food recalls with warnings posted at registers.

I saw some of that when I was googling what happened. I mean... READ THE INSTRUCTIONS sorry haha. I teach second grade and it drives me nuts when they just assume they know what to do, do their work, and then it's wrong because they don't listen to or read the instructions. Heck, you can even pee on it THEN read the instructions while you wait haha

My pregnancy journal goes by lunar months pregnant and actual weeks pregnant. But I didn't freak out when I flipped to my new week and it said Week 3 LM.. Week 5. Why? Because I took the time to read the page where it explained how to date yourself in their book.

Sorry, that was kind of ragey. I've got the hanger haha

No I get you. I feel the rage. I've had women convinced that they were three weeks pregnant and not understanding why I would tell them that they need to go with lmp to actually know how far along they are and not to go with day of ovulation/conception. They could not comprehend that at all and almost acted like I must be the one who's wrong and doesn't make sense. I just don't understand why it's so hard to understand the difference between your lmp date and day of conception... it's really not complicated!!!

Especially when there is an easy to read chart provided lol. If you get result A you are actually X many weeks pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->