Can't sleep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahah. you girls. I'm seriously an addict. I'm on BnB while I'm driving using my phone. I'm hardly ever on a computer, just always using my phone :)

I'm sorry the witch is being mean this month tasha. she was horrible to me, I bled for twice as long, heavier than usual, major cramps. it was awful. she's just pissy because we're trying to lock her out. :) can't wait to succeed!

At home im always on my laptop.. Today iwoke up thinking about bnb and not my fb messages lol! Now im in the car with oh bout to pick up my pay check and im on my sidekick.

We took a trip to books a million (bam) and I saw the book mentioned before. It was like 24.99 and a lot thicker than I expected. I didn't get it there. I might wait till next month if I get a bfn. Then it just so happened that right next door to books a million was babies r us! So we took a walk through it and picked the stroller, crib, car seat etc that we want n both got really excited lol!

Awh!! there are no good baby stores where I live, my friend's sister ordered all that stuff online.

I have a sidekick as well. :D I'm making you a ttc buddy Kita!

I have some stuff from when I had my son, but not too keen on my pushchair so might persuade hubby for us to get a new one haha. Im hoping for a girl anyway so would need to buy everything again!! I do love baby shopping though!!

I have some stuff from when I had my son, but not too keen on my pushchair so might persuade hubby for us to get a new one haha. Im hoping for a girl anyway so would need to buy everything again!! I do love baby shopping though!!

I'm hoping for a girl too! :D OH wants a girl so bad.

look for the thread saying something like Old wives tale.

I tried it, it said I'd have girl, boy, girl, girl. :D

Hey girls, how are you doing? Happy Friday to you! Of course my testing tomorrow is totally on my mind....aggh i hope I get a BFP. Going out for dinner with a couple girl friends tonight, going to skip the wine but it would sure be nice to know if I am or not. 11DPO tomorrow, positive vibes everyone!

OH just said he likes the name Dante for a boy. (yes, we're crazy enough to think of names)

personally, I believe I'll have a girl first.

OH and I have agreed we like the name Scarlet

do you ladies have any name ideas?

double post

also, I personally don't like the name dante. which I made clear to OH hahah.

Scarlet is cute!

I originally wanted a girl first but have since changed my mind and I am crossing my fingers for a boy. I think Ill have a boy first.

Names we like for Boys
Matthew
Joshua
Joel (I like J names =) )

We liked Julian for a while. It was always OH's first choice.. But we decided not to use it because 1. I know someone with that name who is a pain in the bootay. and 2. Julian was the name of a build-a-bear "baby" my OH and his ex had back in HS.. I remember him tellin me the story before we got together. I brought up that I was uncomfortable with those facts and so OH agreed we wouldnt use it.

Omg on a side note, I am totally gonna look for pics of the stroller/carseats/bed sheets I have my eye on for a boy and post them!

I love the name matthew, I've just had quite a few men in my life with that name. haha

Joshua is cute. :)

if I had a boy, I'd try to convince OH to name him Joseph Mikey James

Joseph is OH's middle name, Mikey is my best friends name and James is a name that's given to all first born men in my family.

if its a girl, I'd push for Scarlet Jacklyn Joon.
Scarlet (which is pretty to me) Jacklyn (OH's mom's name) Joon (which is the cutest name in the world imo)

I know what you mean about the ex stuff making you uncomfortable. OH and I have had our fair share of uncomfortable ex memories. we were both in love with our ex's when we met, it took a lot for us to be together, but it just made us stronger :)

His ex still tries to contact him, she'll text him sometimes and tell him she still wants to see him in the future (she moved to cali, we live in hawaii, hopefully moving to portland soon)

he wants nothing to do with her, but I still feel uncomfortable. I tried added her on myspace, to be civil and polite. but she declined and told OH I look like a sour person and I looked mean. so she wanted nothing to do with me. lol, I was really trying to include her more, I can tell she misses him, and he doesn't want to talk to her. so I felt I could maybe clear up some resentment but I guess it wasn't the smartest idea. lol well, I tried.

good times.

Oh man aiko if you knew how similar we are! Lets see if I can type up my "story" and make it short n sweet before I get a call im expecting on the sidekick lol..

I had always had a little thing for this guy I know but as long as I had known him he always had a gf. At the end of 07 he went to ny (we are in fl) to continue his education. While he was away we chatted often and I admitted my "thing" for him n said "but you have a gf.." That's when he told me they broke up b4 he left to ny. Now, I see these people every day in my life almost so in like nov/dec of 07 I saw my crushes ex walking with some new guy who everyone thought was nice. I found and added his myspace n that was that. In jan 08 my crush came back and we unofficially saw eachother for about a month but he was torn n missed his ex and eventualy went back to her. I was so hurt cuz I thought he was it for me. In the spring I got messages from myspace dude and we got to know eachother that way. My crushes ex did him dirty the same way my crush did me dirty. But we were both still in love with them.

On mothers day 08 crush proposed to his gf pubilcly and in the position I was in, I couldn't leave my post so I had to just watch and smile but wen it was all over I ran away and cried. Eventually crush and I stopped talking and myspace dude (OH) got together and had the most awesome summer. But by the end of the year I was missin my crush bad. I brke up with OH. Not to go after my crush cuz he was engaged..just to clear my head. Turned out tho that my crush was thinking about leaving his fiance and missed me blah blah blah. We did things we shouldn't have done and then they broke up and we continued. Meanwhile OH couldn't let me go (god I love him)... by nov me and crush spoke and once again he wanted his ex back.. Absolutely broke my heart more than anything else in the world. He told me to make it work for him we couldn't be friends anymore either. That was the worst part at the time.

So I was alone and missed OH a lot. The whole time I was messing with my crush, OH tried to warn me that he'd play me nd didn't want me hurt..he was so right...We hung out a lot and still argued but on xmas had the most magical amazing xmas day ever. He had wrote me a song also about how he missed me n loved me. He played it for me when we got to the beach around midnight. (Beach at night is my favorite!)

Anyways we had a few more arguments and he almost lost me for a sec but we came back to our senses and since march have been so strong its rediculous. We live together n can't get eanough of each other.

As for crush, (that's not his name btw lol), he is married now and is gonna be a daddy in january. We have spoken very litle since last year and he was right, it was the only way we'd get it to work. Because since we kinda sorta work together, we have to talk. But when we get back into joking around and stuff we catch ourselves and have to stop.

And as for his wife. I have tried to be nice to her from the moment I met them. She never paid me any mind. I used to have her myspace but she deleted me when I was with him the 1st time. Even now, now that she's married and pregnant, she won't even look my way.

I was invited to the baby shower I dunno if ill go but I might send a gift with someone and maybe ill seem like the bigger person.

Sorry that was not short at all.. But I like to share it cuz it sounds like a movie n I never thought id ever have a "movie" life lol

Funny thing is, if it wasn't for crush's wife, I would have never met OH. Funny how these things work right?? I think I will thank her when I get my bfp lol

awww. I'm glad you got your OH out of that.

I don't think I'd go to the babyshower, but sending a gift seems like a nice idea.

OH added me on myspace, I accepted, but didn't pay any interest in him, he sent me a message, I took one look and didn't like what I saw so I ignored him, he sent another with his msn address in it, I ignored him. (he doesn't photograph well haha) One night after a horrible day at work, I added him because there was really no one else online and I was bored. He wasn't online either so I signed out and forgot about it. a few days later he talked to me on msn, I thought he was the most irritating person, hyper and stupid. haha (he had been nervous). anyways, just because of where I was in my life at the time, I decided to try to hang out with him, took a week of consistant asking for him to finally agree. (I had been rude to him because he had gotten on my nerves so he was skeptical about meeting me). Anyways, we met and I was absolutely shocked. he still laughs and tells me he remember the look of surprise I had on my face when we first met. he was not only extremely attractive, he was sweet and interesting and quite funny. we hung out almost everyday after we met, and I ended up telling him I liked him, his response "I feel bad for leading you on". I was upset, but I figured it was karma. it didn't stop me from hanging out with him, I figured it was for the best seeing as I still cried for my ex. OH and I finally started dating, 1 year and 6 months today actually. :) but we had our problems, I can't count how many times I cried in his arms over my ex. it upset him to know how much I loved him, but he held me and comforted me. he cried to me when he found out his ex had ovarian cancer, she's doing well atm though, he wasn't very open to sharing. but he did talk about her and it destroyed me, he loved her so much and she wasn't willing to TRY to be with him. yet she can't let him go.

Anyways, he had gotten his ex pregnant when they were 17, he said he had been really happy when he found out, but she ended up having a miscarriage. he says it still haunts him, he blames himself for having second thoughts about it. he thinks the baby could sense it. I try to tell him otherwise, but he's stubborn. This always bugged me, more than anything, it drove me mad. when he told me, I don't know why it upset me so much, but it made my skin crawl, I wanted more than anything to get far away from him. but I laid there silently, and supressed my nauseous feelings. it bugged me a lot because of the fact that it took me almost 3 months to get him to have sex with me, because he was so terrified of getting me pregnant on accident. so the fact that he was happy to get this girl pregnant at 17, but couldn't even touch me at 19, I didn't understand, I felt horrible about myself. we've discussed things and I still remember when he told me he thinks about getting me pregnant as a good thing. it wasn't long after we that we decided to start ttc.

I tried to keep it nice and short haha. hands cramping, using sidekick. its 5 a.m. OH just left for work, poor guy.

Hey girls, well I took the test this morning at 5am and unfortunately a BFN!
I am so frustrated and thought I really might be. AF is due on Tuesday, so that would only be 3 days early, I used FRER and it has a high statistic for testing early. Also i see friends all over the place testing early and getting positive results. Any thoughts or opinnions on this? do you think this is not my month or if I test a bit closer I might get a BFP? anyone hear of girls testing -ve then positive closer to? Perhaps I am grasping at straws here.
look forward to hearing from you

His_belle on here is much past AF due and is still getting BFN. (where are you belle! I want an update btw)

some women don't get their bfp till weeks after expected AF. some are just lucky enough to get it before, don't let it get you down. as we say, its not over till the witch shows up. :)

fx'd for you hun. be patient and test in a few days.

:dust:

fx'd britt! If AF doesnt show up on Tues then try again!

hiya ladies, keep your finger crossed britt, your not out of the race yet!! have seen people on here at least 11 days late for :af: before getting :bfp:

I love the name charlie for a boy, I have no idea for a girl though!! Like you say loads of names remind me of people in the past!

I cant wait to be lying next to my OH talking about baby names, laughing at ones he likes and sulking coz he doesnt like ones I like!! Was so much fun with my little boy, and even then I struggled to come up with a girls name!!

I have a much easier time with girl names than boy names.

hopefully we have a girl! otherwise we'll have a hard time agreeing on a name. hah

charlie is sweet btw. :)

Lol @tasha I also have a hard time with girl names! I like Giselle A LOT! but it is OH's nieces name. She is 14 and very special to OH. He said he wouldnt mind naming our daughter Giselle after her. Im sure Giselle would LOVE that too. Shes a great girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back