Casey Anthony

My husband says he's not surprised. We let women get away with murder! Hell that teacher who slept with her student - most said he should be grateful because she's hot. How fucked up.

How do you wait THIRTY ONE DAYS to report your child missing? THen get off completely scotfree. Three couts of falsifying info. big whoop. She deserves the death penalty.

She is probably ganna walk free a year from now and then party like she did before

Yeah, I'm not THAT shocked. Pissed, but not shocked. :nope:

Yeah, I'm not THAT shocked. Pissed, but not shocked. :nope:

I cant believe i spent 30 something days watching every second of this and then she gets off...:cry: I cant believe that she got away with it (i can but cant you know?) god its just like freaking high school, girls like that get away with everything

Baez just made himself a SHIT TON of money, just like the OJ lawyer

why is it that when someone would leave their dog in a car for too long they'd end up FRYING for it, but she can kill that beautiful little girl and what, probably spend a few more years in jail and some on probation? wth.

why is it that when someone would leave their dog in a car for too long they'd end up FRYING for it, but she can kill that beautiful little girl and what, probably spend a few more years in jail and some on probation? wth.

Just goes to show how EFFED up our system is:growlmad:

she's safer in jail because the second she steps out, mothers all over the world will be there to rip her apart.

Fly high sweet Caylee, you deserve so much better than all of this. :kiss:

So is the most she will serve now about 1.5 years? She has already done 2.5 hasn't she? And I think they're saying it's a 4 year sentence for providing false information

A capital trial with beyond a reasonable doubt... I don't see it. Do I think she was involved in murder? Probably, yes. But I'm not surprised they could not find her guilty of capital murder.

So is the most she will serve now about 1.5 years? She has already done 2.5 hasn't she? And I think they're saying it's a 4 year sentence for providing false information

It is possible that she will just walk free

No, she will most likely serve about.. 6 months. As she's done just over 3 years. Infact, in Orange County Jail they take time off for good behaviour so she could be out by the weekend. I'm not shocked, I think the prosecution focused too much on 1st degree. EVERYONE knows she's guilty. I have not seen a single post or anything on any of the other forums and blogs that say that verdict was right. It's just OJ all over again and it's a shame. Now she could practically stand up and say she did it.. double jeopardy. Ugh.

It is possible that she will just walk free

Ugh. I didn't expect they would find her guilty of first degree murder but I thought they would at least find her guilty of second degree. Not even guilty of child abuse... terrible :nope:

I am ganna force myself to think Caylee drowned because i makes me sick to think that her so called mother killed her and got away with it, so i have to force myself to think that there theory of drowning is true no matter how ridiculous...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->