Casey Anthony

It would be nice to think she drowned.

Unfortunately, her body was found with duct tape on her mouth. Why would you duct tape the mouth of a drowned body?

Like I said, I'm not surprised she was found not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt for *capital* murder, but wow. Wow.

I'm not surprised the jury found her not guilty...reasonable doubt and all that. I just can't believe that she's going to get off scott free. Absolutely heartbreaking.

Unfortunately, her body was found with duct tape on her mouth. Why would you duct tape the mouth of a drowned body?

Like I said, I'm not surprised she was found not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt for *capital* murder, but wow. Wow.

She didnt even get manslaughter????
I just cant think about the duct tape because it makes me so sick to think of that.
What do you think shes ganna do now? do you think her family is ever ganna talk to her? do you think she will even talk to them?

I agree Curlykate. How manslaughter or criminal negligence causing death didn't get put out there is beyond me. :nope:

She will get hers one day.. Unfortunately in the eyes of the law, she isn't guilty. I know that sounds stupid but the jury did do the job they were asked to. And they only went on what they were allowed to hear and see. The rest of the world knows she's guilty and it wouldn't surprise me that some of the jurors do also BUT they had to decide on a verdict based upon law and lack of evidence, not emotion. :nope:

I am ganna force myself to think Caylee drowned because i makes me sick to think that her so called mother killed her and got away with it, so i have to force myself to think that there theory of drowning is true no matter how ridiculous...

Sadly, a postmortem would have shown the true cause of death, it would have been very obvious if she had drowned xx

I just cant think about the duct tape because it makes me so sick to think of that.
What do you think shes ganna do now? do you think her family is ever ganna talk to her? do you think she will even talk to them?

I suspect she'll live the life of Karla Homolka here in Canada (you can google but warning it's quite awful). Town to town, plastic surgery, shit thrown at you in the streets. Or more like Jon and Patty Ramsey. Although I'm not so sure about that last one, their situation seemed more plausible.

She will get hers one day.. Unfortunately in the eyes of the law, she isn't guilty. I know that sounds stupid but the jury did do the job they were asked to. And they only went on what they were allowed to hear and see. The rest of the world knows she's guilty and it wouldn't surprise me that some of the jurors do also BUT they had to decide on a verdict based upon law and lack of evidence, not emotion. :nope:

i almost thing that the jury has been away from their loved ones so long, maybe they just wanted to get back to them as in lets jsut find her not guilty on most everything so we can go. :wacko:

I agree, i just can't believe she drowned. Why would anyone put duct tape on the mouth of someone who had drowned accidently?

I don't know much about court and law but is there any chance they could call for a retrial, or is this the final say?

I suspect she'll live the life of Karla Homolka here in Canada (you can google but warning it's quite awful). Town to town, plastic surgery, shit thrown at you in the streets. Or more like Jon and Patty Ramsey. Although I'm not so sure about that last one, their situation seemed more plausible.

That's the only thing I'm *hoping* for, is that while she might be a free woman everyone is going to know her and hate her. Sounds awful I know, but this whole thing just floors me.

i think john & patsy ramsey (at the very least patsy) had something to do in the killing of jonbenet, but unfortunately, little caylee joins the long list of murdered children that will probably never be justified.

I agree, i just can't believe she drowned. Why would anyone put duct tape on the mouth of someone who had drowned accidently?

I don't know much about court and law but is there any chance they could call for a retrial, or is this the final say?

She cannot be tried for the same crime, it's over :nope:

if she was found guilty, she could appeal. if it was a hung jury, they could retry the case. this is pretty much set in stone now.

Double jeopardy. So she could go out and actually say she did it now and they wouldn't be able to do a thing?

Double jeopardy. So she could go out and actually say she did it now and they wouldn't be able to do a thing?

enraging, but very true. she can come out and pretty much confess with no real consequenses (sp?)

Yeah, just wait for her book release :growlmad:

if she does that, i'm hosting a book burning. i usually don't condone books being burned because of their nature, but if she does something idiotic like write a book, i'm torching em.

I've been reading so many FB statuses I forget where I saw it, but someone was saying that now they can make books, movies etc and make money off of poor Caylee's death. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->