Casey Anthony

I have no doubt in my mind this woman is guilty.. I'm so disappointed there wasn't more solid evidence. I can't critisize the jury unfortunately because they did what they were asked in accord to the law. Caylee is still dead and I'd love to know who the jury think is guilty, because it doesn't point to anyone else. I think alot of it was also that there wasn't an appropriate charge for what they felt.. like I said. I think the prosecution pushed murder 1 too much :nope:

it'll be interesting how long it takes for a book to get published about this, either by an attorney, juror, family member or maybe even casey.

I have no doubt in my mind this woman is guilty.. I'm so disappointed there wasn't more solid evidence. I can't critisize the jury unfortunately because they did what they were asked in accord to the law. Caylee is still dead and I'd love to know who the jury think is guilty, because it doesn't point to anyone else. I think alot of it was also that there wasn't an appropriate charge for what they felt.. like I said. I think the prosecution pushed murder 1 too much :nope:

i really think they did too, because murder 1 was a LONG shot on just circumstantial evidence. i was atleast hoping for 2 or manslaughter or something. the anthony family is the picture of disfuntion.

None out of 12 jurors will speak.. what a surprise. Not.

I am intrigued by the fact that her parents showed no reaction to the verdict, and then got up and walked out a few minutes later.

I am intrigued by the fact that her parents showed no reaction to the verdict, and then got up and walked out a few minutes later.

They did, it was shown after. Cindy was smiling but George looked like he'd been punched in the stomach. I don't blame him. This could be the end of their marriage because Cindy would probably take her back with arms open wide. George, not so much.

So sad no justice for poor Caylee. Makes my heart hurt. The worst part is because of her lies and deceit the prosecution had no evidence because she led them on a wild goose chase while her baby's body lyed there. After so much time had passed there was no way to know exactly how poor Caylee had died. I believe in Karma and what goes around comes around.

While I am angry at the jury - they weren't given the information they needed to convict her. They didn't even proove the child was actually without a doubt murdered. Seriously! I wouldn't be surprised if the jury ends up getting death threats but what could they do...they weren't given 1 solid piece of proof she did it.

The child abuse charge - not telling people she's missing for 30+ days isn't child abuse? Really.

Im still in complete shock... she is going to walk away with no punishment for her actions. That poor little girl...

Im still in complete shock... she is going to walk away with no punishment for her actions. That poor little girl...

This is a kick in the teeth to anyone who has an actual missing child, anyone whos child was murdered, and to caylee marie anthony herself:nope::nope::nope: its a shame

It breaks my heart that Caylee won't have the justice she deserves.

:shock: I've only just really got into this story, but honestly.. innocent? Who the hell is she paying!?

:shock: I've only just really got into this story, but honestly.. innocent? Who the hell is she paying!?

She isnt paying anyone, Baez is payed by FL tax payers, Sad thing is now she can do a book deal, tv show etc. etc. and get lots of money while her parents suffer and while Caylee get no justice

They had one of the alternate jurors talk and they said that they believe the duct tape was put on because of how they bury their pets, now i was sitting and listening to the testimonies of George Lee and Cindy and none of them said that they wrapped duct tape around the animals snouts, guess they people on the jury were just not listening

The sad thing is, is even if the drowning story was real then she still let her precious baby girl be thrown away like trash. She IS and always will be a bad mother and a selfish, self-centered, pathological lying sociopath. I just hope to God she doesn't reproduce again. The only winner in all of this is Casey and she's the one who has tarnished the memory of her daughter. I don't think she feels guilty and I'm sure she'll make a massive amount of wealth off the death of her daughter and in my eyes that makes her just as bad as if she had killed her. Caylee was done no justice today and how she can laugh about being let off I will never comprehend. I just hope that beautiful little angel can rest in some peace after once again the justice system has failed to convict someone so obviously guilty of a crime (circumstantial or not) :nope:

Heard the latest update on the radio and am absolutely devastated :nope: RIP to baby Caylee :cry:

I agree with those of you who said that not reporting her daughter missing for 30 days is criminal. The instant she told her mother, her mother called 911 right in front of her. The whole thing is incredibly horrible.

As for the jurors, they did what was asked of them. They were told that if there was ANY reasonable doubt then they cannot convict her. There was no motive, no cause of death, no weapon, all things that can cause reasonable doubt. Personally that makes me more angry at the system than the people in the system.

I do not get how they said that it was an accidental drowning, and didn't even prove that, but no one was held responsible for that either. Here, in Canada, there is a charge called, "indecency to a human body" which means doing something, moving, or not respecting a dead body. I'm not entirely sure how, if they admitted to an accidental drowning that they didn't at least give her that charge. I guess though, they didn't prove any connection to the mom at all. Except for the fact that she is the MOM!!! She should have protected her daughter. So, lets just say she's totally innocent, and her daughter went missing 30 days earlier than she admitted, that should totally be criminal!

Does anyone know how much time she faces for the charges of giving the police false info? From my understanding that will get you at least a few years. And she got charged with it like 4 or 5 times?

Granted 15 years in prison is not nearly enough, but lets hope she won't be on the streets anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->