Casey Anthony

I think she is guilty.
Even if she actually didn't murder her daughter she had a hand in her death.
It is such a sad story. :(
My heart breaks everytime I hear about it.

Does anyone know how much time she faces for the charges of giving the police false info? From my understanding that will get you at least a few years. And she got charged with it like 4 or 5 times?

Granted 15 years in prison is not nearly enough, but lets hope she won't be on the streets anytime soon.

Its a year for each but she might be set free in two days since she was in jail for almost 3 years.

:nope::nope:

I'll bet anything she's free on Thursday and wil never see another day in jail. She has a max of 4 years for what she's been charged with but she's already been in for three.

It's incredible that she can go to the courthouse tomorrow if she chooses and admit that she killed her daughter. And there's not a damn thing they can do about it. She's been tried and set free. Amazing system eh?

I'll bet anything she's free on Thursday and wil never see another day in jail. She has a max of 4 years for what she's been charged with but she's already been in for three.

It's incredible that she can go to the courthouse tomorrow if she chooses and admit that she killed her daughter. And there's not a damn thing they can do about it. She's been tried and set free. Amazing system eh?

I bet she will end up in jail again, not for lying and all but she was a pot head/ drinker/ party girl b4 she got caught
I am sure as soon as shes released she will go back to that and hopefully she will drink, drive and get into a horrible accident that doesn't kill her or anyone else, just disfigures her terribly then she has to go to jail (disfigured) for a DUI

Wow, that makes me sound like a bad person :shrug:

I am totally baffled by all of this. Justice is not served if there's unanswered questions.

This entire case is disgusting. I honestly think the dad does have something to do w/ it. He probably tried to cover for her a**. Then he was totally peeved when she turned around and said he AND the brother molested her.

Maybe he/they did. I dunno. But something is fishy w/ the entire story...not just w/ Casey.

How in the hell do you let your child be missing a minute let alone 30 days with out calling?

That in itself should be a major crime as well as lying to the police. How's she's getting off w/ misdemeanors is beyond me.

It's all about motive. Even psychopaths have motives. If she wanted to party why didnt she just leave the baby w/ her parents and move on with her life. What made her (if she did) kill the child?

This is unbelievable.

Rest in Peace Caylee.

Believe it or not Caylee drowning makes the most sense in my mind. If Caylee drowned under the supervision of Casey...being the narcissist that she is...she would do anything to avoid the blame even conceal her own child's death.

...which if nothing else she should be serving major time for that alone
if not for actual murder as well.

But this still does not explain the duct tape...unless Casey put duct tape on her mouth to stop her from crying on screaming or something and she somehow fell into water and Casey could not hear her scream thus causing the drowning. Which is technically not murder but again child abuse, negligence and ultimately manslaughter.

Im reaching here but this actually makes more sense than the string of evidence that has been displayed thus far.

Also as a narcissist/psychopath she would easily be able to party and resume her life, because it's not about the baby. It's about her and all her delusions and lies. In her mind she's the victim of this "accident" disrupting her daily joyful life. Not the other way around.

I am ganna force myself to think Caylee drowned because i makes me sick to think that her so called mother killed her and got away with it, so i have to force myself to think that there theory of drowning is true no matter how ridiculous...

I just heard, I'm so shocked I actually cried a little bit. That poor little baby.

You just know that as soon as she's out of jail she'll be getting drunk and partying just like she did when her baby girl was lying in a rubbish bag. She's a monster.

How can this even happen.

Ok i get that there wasn't enough concrete proof Caylee was murdered.

But where is the follow up to the accidental drowning? Concealment of body etc?

HOW is that not child abuse?

I really hope that every single day she is tortured mentally with what she has done and that she never ever has another child.

Believe it or not Caylee drowning makes the most sense in my mind. If Caylee drowned under the supervision of Casey...being the narcissist that she is...she would do anything to avoid the blame even conceal her own child's death.

...which if nothing else she should be serving major time for that alone
if not for actual murder as well.

But this still does not explain the duct tape...unless Casey put duct tape on her mouth to stop her from crying on screaming or something and she somehow fell into water and Casey could not hear her scream thus causing the drowning. Which is technically not murder but again child abuse, negligence and ultimately manslaughter.

Im reaching here but this actually makes more sense than the string of evidence that has been displayed thus far.

Also as a narcissist/psychopath she would easily be able to party and resume her life, because it's not about the baby. It's about her and all her delusions and lies. In her mind she's the victim of this "accident" disrupting her daily joyful life. Not the other way around.

I am ganna force myself to think Caylee drowned because i makes me sick to think that her so called mother killed her and got away with it, so i have to force myself to think that there theory of drowning is true no matter how ridiculous...

I'm sorry but if you saw the jail tapes you'll see why the drowning story doesn't add up. Casey herself said to her Mother "have you heard the new story? That Caylee drowned in the pool. Surprise surprise". There was also the conversation she had with George where she was telling him he was a wonderful Dad, never wronged her and couldn't have been a better parent. I do find George a bit strange but that doesn't make him heartless. You can see how much that man loved Caylee and I cannot run with the idea that he dumped that precious child in a swamp.

As for the duct tape, why would you need to put duct tape over the mouth of a dead child? There is absolutely no explanation. It was scientifically proven it was put on her before she died. So why? I very much doubt Casey would have been at home, put duct tape on her and let her run around like it.

And yes, she did manage to keep partying and doing what she wanted. Even when Caylee was alive. But this then begs the question where the HELL was Caylee all those hundreds of times she was telling people she was with the nanny?! I think Ashton made alot of sense when he said Caylee was getting older and would be able to really start communicating about what was going on. I cannot myself find a logical explanation about where Caylee could of been everytime Casey said she was with the nanny but it obviously wasn't with family or anyone who cared and loved for that child.

I also want to point out that George is an ex-cop. Now he is trained in CPR. I do not think he would take that lifeless child's body out of the pool and dump it without at least trying to save her life first.. but.. there was no trauma to the ribs. Now I'm not saying that that is solid proof but it's something to think about.

The timeline just doesn't add up. Casey fobbed her Mother off with stories for 31 days until Cindy took action and went to find her. As soon as Casey couldn't produce Caylee she called the cops. Where, in all that time when she was supposed to be at a conference for work when she was really at Tony's, did she have the time to come back and for Caylee to drown in the pool? It doesn't wash with me and it shouldn't have washed with the jury either. She's guilty at hell and I'm glad she can laugh at being let off but her baby got no justice yesterday and I hope to God that woman gets what's coming to her.

Accident or not, she did NOT care for that child the way she deserved. She lied and put her places noone knows about while she did what she wanted to do. I mean come on, the night Caylee disappeared she was caught on CCTV with her boyfriend renting movies. Caylee was nowhere to be seen. These are not the actions of a scared mother who was abused. These are the actions of a heartless, selfish, pathologically lying disgrace for a human being. The real victims in all of this are Caylee and the people who really loved her. Her Grandparents especially. They were the ones that provided a home, clothes, food, love and care. Casey never had a job. She pretended she did. Instead she just stole cheque books from friends and emptied their accounts of their well earned money.

She is one of the most disgusting people I have ever had the misfortune of laying my eyes on. Not only is everything about her but she doesn't give a shit about who she hurts with her actions. I am appalled by the ruling, she deserves to rot in jail alone because she failed her daughter. Like I said, accident or not it's negligence of the grossest kind and she deserves to pay for everything she's done. Casey did not deserve Caylee and Caylee sure as hell did not deserve Casey as a Mother.

Am I right that Casey's defence suggested she drowned in the pool? So who are they suggesting was to blame for that?

How can this even happen.

Ok i get that there wasn't enough concrete proof Caylee was murdered.

But where is the follow up to the accidental drowning? Concealment of body etc?

HOW is that not child abuse?

I really hope that every single day she is tortured mentally with what she has done and that she never ever has another child.

They dropped the child abuse :nope:

Am I right that Casey's defence suggested she drowned in the pool? So who are they suggesting was to blame for that?

Unfortunately it's not a crime if your child drowns in the pool. If you were supervising them then yes, you can be done for negligence, child abuse and most likely manslaughter. Her defense was that she made her way out of the doors while noone was looking and drowned. And that George disposed of the body.

Unfortunately it's not a crime if your child drowns in the pool. If you were supervising them then yes, you can be done for negligence, child abuse and most likely manslaughter. Her defense was that she made her way out of the doors while noone was looking and drowned. And that George disposed of the body.

So Casey 'admitted' this happened? In which case, how was she found not guilty of child abuse? I now presume George will be charged then, or does it have to be 'proven' that's what happened?

My god!!!

So Casey 'admitted' this happened? In which case, how was she found not guilty of child abuse? I now presume George will be charged then, or does it have to be 'proven' that's what happened?

My god!!!

Yes, Casey "admitted" this happened, but again there is no solid evidence. George will not be charged because this case is now going to rest. There is no evidence of drowning, George's involvement or anything like this. It was just a defense, it doesn't make it true, it was just to counter what the prosecution was saying. Afterall, a defense is just that, an excuse to not be prosecuted and sent to jail.

I'd also like to point this out for anyone who is interested - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Ignatow The American law system is appalling. This man was accused of brutally murdering his girlfriend, he was acquitted. It was not until the trial was over pictures emerged that showed he was guilty as sin, not only of that but other horrific crimes. He could only then be charged with purjury. When he was in court for this offense he got up and admitted he did it but said "she died peacefully". What scum. Double jeopardy. Did that woman get any justice? Is that civil rights? Is that what it means to be a proud American citizen? Casey could now go tell the world she killed Caylee and do it with a smile on her face. Watch out for the book/movie because it's coming and the world can watch as Casey makes at least a million over the murder of her daughter. It makes me sick to the pit of my stomach.

I cannot believe that double Jeopardy still exists. How bloody ********!

I wish I found this thread before making one w/ no replies haha, but yeah I think it's real shi**y that she can get away with something like that and actually be okay with it? Ugh, some people are so sick. & she blamed her father for raping her, i'm not sure, but a lot of it sounded like excuses and bulls**t! That whole family is sick!

My god!!!

Yes, Casey "admitted" this happened, but again there is no solid evidence. George will not be charged because this case is now going to rest. There is no evidence of drowning, George's involvement or anything like this. It was just a defense, it doesn't make it true, it was just to counter what the prosecution was saying. Afterall, a defense is just that, an excuse to not be prosecuted and sent to jail.

Thanks for explaining. I don't really know much about the US legal system but tbh from what I've learnt surrounding this case, it sounds as shitty as ours.

Double jeopardy.............in this day and age?! What does a re-trial mean then - tried for something different? So if she admitted it she could be tried for something different? It makes NO sense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->