Cassava Fertility Supplement

I will start charting today & start temping back up. The beginning of April Ill try to.induce my cycle then see how well I do

Hey do you guys think taking 2 a day instead of one will speed things up since they eat it all the time?? Count the amount of time for best increased chance in half b/c I dnt want to wait 5 months for greatest chance
Any??

Hi everyone, hope you are well. As you may know I've been taking Cassava since 29th January which was partway through a cycle. I've taken it for 2.5 cycles altogether and just got a :bfp: , very faint but its definitely there.

My cycles had been a bit funny because of birth control and this I believe helped lengthen my cycle. Also started telling this cycle although I didn't do this everyday!

Congrats!!! Soo happy for you :) You only used during your cycles??

Ugh one more pill left. Waiting on af this month for soy. Im gonna get some more though so I can use them both. I just really really want to get my first ever positive soo bad. Ill be heading to the doc in a few weeks for tests & such. How's it going with you?

yeah the longer you take them the more of a chance of twins

Yea I plan on getting at least 3 months more since I dnt think I ovulate at all since depo or before :/ I may even take 2 a day then the last month I use try soy 2-6 or 2-7 for more increased chance

I wonder what colorful will have. The girl on the site got twins after two months.

Yeah, I understand... FX for colourful... Hope she update when ever her scan is.

Will do, should be in about 8 weeks as last AF was 6th March.

:dust: to you all x

Hey ladies, i'm new here and just ordered my cassava...I am currently on cd4, but think I will wait till next cycle to actually try. Let the cassava build up some in my system. Wish me luck.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->