Cast sob, Filming Eastenders

I am because they keep changing whats going to happen! Plus I want to see how sensitive they are to the subject and as they told me in an email they researched the storyline fully and want to see how they do it. It will be very hard watching but i'll keep telling myself it's not real and end up checking on LO loads throughout the evening

I will not be watching any of it.

It makes me feel ill.

V xxx

I wont watch any of it either. I have no idea why it even entered anyones head as a storyline, it's awful x

:cry:

I think the story line is discusting!

I watched it and felt really uneasy, I won't be watching it again.

Do they have the police come to the 'crime' scene? x

I watched it and felt really uneasy, I won't be watching it again.

I second that. All of the soaps seem to be incredibly depressing nowadays, and fair enough that these things happen in real life but TV is meant to be escapism!

I appreciate that they cover stories like this but why are they always at Christmas, do the writers not think things like this happen every day of the year?

I think the baby snatch storyline is VILE, the whole timing of it all...I turned it off as soon as I realised that it was happening tonight, and I think I will just watch corrie from now on.

It is an insult to angel mummies and anyone affected by the loss of a baby.
Makes me so bleeping angry!

Okay, I gave in and watched it, I really hoped they wouldn't go ahead with it tbh! Wonder how long their going to drag this storyline out :growlmad:

Heard that its going on 2 years!!!!!!! not sure if thats correct cause it seems too long to do it. :-((((((((((

There is lots of endings flying around. Kat doesnt see Tommy until he is at the mortuary and thats when she says its not her son. She blames Charlie and he leaves.
There is also a shock in store on Monday for them so that could also be it.

Hayley, She hasnt swapped the baby yet, thats tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->