Cautiously Expecting..

Hi! My name is Sal and I just recently found out I was pregnant also, after 3 losses. I am on progesterone 200mg in the morning and at night. I'm hoping this will help! I would love to join you guys.

hey loves!! sorry for your losses!! congrats on your baby!! I am also suppose to be on progesterone, but I haven't gotten into my doctor yet, she told me after my last loss she would put me on it til 14 weeks, since I lost mine at 13 and passed him at 17 .. ugh its hard, but we can and will get through this together :hugs:

Its so heart breaking, but I just think. How much more am I going to appreciate and love my child after what I have endured. You know? Women are so strong!
Can your doc call it in or send a fax for you? My doctor had me come in asap and gave me a 24 hour one in my behind. Then the ones you gotta stick up there. So messy! She has me on progesterone only until my 10th week. Maybe I should ask if I can take it til the end of my first tri.
Was your progesterone low? The told me mine was 21 yesterday. It did sound bad but, she said shes glad she got me on it ASAP.

im not sure since this is a new pregnancy and I haven't been yet, but she might I am calling tomorrow I need more prenatal vitamins too I ran out yesterday and wal greens won't give me my refill even though its good through 9-14 idk why, I don't know about my progesterone levels, but I was on the injections once a week with my youngest and I am thinking maybe it made my levels lower I will get a beta to find out!! I just hope I can get in quickly!!

In the mean time go to walmart :) lol.
I hope everyone is having a good day. Trying to remain positive today. I keep telling myself ..8 weeks. I only have to make it past 8 more weeks.

well I lost my last one after the first trimester so to me the risk is always still there, we just have to make the best of it!! I am about to get ready and attempt to go get some food I hope this sun melts all the snow and ice, I can't stand being stuck!!

Hola! I just got my lunch here in freezing Cleveland!

Doc appt tomorrow, Im not sure if Im nervous or excited.

How are y'all feeling today?!? Nothing w/ lately- except this morning I had a crying meltdown (I might have had one preg or not considering the situation it was about) and boobs still sore- nothing else. I have went in waves this wk w/ eating everything in sight and then, not all that excited about eating. Potty breaks also havent been as frequent this wk, it seems. No dizziness, no sickness!

Tara- are feeling better from a few days ago?

It was 45 here in Anchorage, Alaska yesterday! We were all walking around in tee shirts and shorts. Then ya wake up and its 27. BOO!

its 14 right now here last night it was 3 and I think it actually got to 0 or below.. im okay just aggravated form this other sil!! ugghhh good luck at your dr!!

Hola! I just got my lunch here in freezing Cleveland!

Doc appt tomorrow, Im not sure if Im nervous or excited.

How are y'all feeling today?!? Nothing w/ lately- except this morning I had a crying meltdown (I might have had one preg or not considering the situation it was about) and boobs still sore- nothing else. I have went in waves this wk w/ eating everything in sight and then, not all that excited about eating. Potty breaks also havent been as frequent this wk, it seems. No dizziness, no sickness!

Tara- are feeling better from a few days ago?
We are due around the same time :) we should be bump buddies :)

Its 12 currently here, Im actually looking fwd to going outside and waiting for the bus w my daughter, I've been burning up in my house all night.

Last night I feel asleep after work at 645 to 830, back in bed at 930 to 3, wake for 1hr watching the new Wahlburgers show (watch it if you know, the Wahlberg fam is great), back to sleep at 4 to 7, just woke up to get daughter on bus, still exhausted and haven't been feeling all that great, kinda nauseous.

Its doc day! I will update after :)

Of course, I will be you're bump buddy! :)

Tara, fill me in, vent away!!!

well well well- here is my update.

Went to the doc yesterday after noon, did a urine- super quick response- we are due 10-3-2014. I was also sent for a blood and will take another blood this monday to chart hcg levels rising... fingers crossed on that one. Got some pre-natal samples- took one yesterday- didnt make me sick bonus! I received like 5 boxes of different samples (one even said vanilla scented caps- ick!) so I will take these and then, I can go to Target pre-natal gummies or 2 Flinestones, since I get sick easily from pills. Im also scheduled for an ultrasound (tranvag) in 2-3 wks, never had one of those but I guess w/ the chem and also w/ me being 33 now (last one was when I was 21)- there is a difference in how they do things now :thumbup:

Overall feeling feel minus the extremely sore boobies and exhaustion... oh yeah and mood swings.

How is everyone else?

Tara- waiting to her about your SIL...

Oh and its 33 here in Cleveland, its a heat wave but we are expected to get ice/ snow mix this evening but stay in the 40s tomorrow and slowly go back to the 20's for next wk... Im over winter!

dm, its sooo much drama it would take me forever to explain lol too bad you don't have fb you could just check it out for yourself ugh so tired of this crap so one sided crap she wants to use me basically to pick her kid up from school it doesn't matter my reasons why I can't or that its her responsibility and she can change her work schedule and just won't because she's lazy and then she throws stuff up in my face from years ago she's pathetic!! anyway, I took another cb digi estimator and this time it was 3+, it totally skipped the 2-3 so im not sure what's going on.. my doctor is calling me back Monday with an appt because I am suppose to tbe on progesterone until 14 weeks and she is booked till march, but since I have to get my meds they are going to try to work me in or get me in with the other doctor there just to get my meds started!!

Attachments

• 1-30-14.jpg
    1-30-14.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
The only symptom Ive had is tiredness and sore boobies. Thats it! Is it sad that I'm praying for MS??

dm, its sooo much drama it would take me forever to explain lol too bad you don't have fb you could just check it out for yourself ugh so tired of this crap so one sided crap she wants to use me basically to pick her kid up from school it doesn't matter my reasons why I can't or that its her responsibility and she can change her work schedule and just won't because she's lazy and then she throws stuff up in my face from years ago she's pathetic!! anyway, I took another cb digi estimator and this time it was 3+, it totally skipped the 2-3 so im not sure what's going on.. my doctor is calling me back Monday with an appt because I am suppose to tbe on progesterone until 14 weeks and she is booked till march, but since I have to get my meds they are going to try to work me in or get me in with the other doctor there just to get my meds started!!

Ohhh... I do have FB, we can sidebar exchange info, if you wish :thumbup: I have no idea why she would think it would be your responsibility to get her kid from school... thats just pure craziness!!:hugs:

In regards to the test, Im sure its ok, did you skip of a period of time where you might have been right in the border of 2-3 and beyond? Thats kinda ridiculous that your doc is booked until March- I would think that they would have to have some openings esp for emergency/ "much needed" check-up. I hope that you get in soon...

Im just patiently waiting for Monday's 2nd blood test to check the levels compared to last Thursday and I was instructed to schedule an ultrasound (transvag- ick! I had to discuss this w/ bff, boy does that sound enjoyable, not!:haha:) That was to be scheduled in 2-3 wks so Im going on the 17th and the next doc appt is the 28th. Times flying it seems, keeping busy w appts.

44 in Cleveland today, if anyone wants to come visit and be warmed, only prob is that its a snowy/rain mix so its not a pretty day!:shrug:

The only symptom Ive had is tiredness and sore boobies. Thats it! Is it sad that I'm praying for MS??

Me too exactly, I have been falling asleep on the couch every night after work for at least an hr to two and being able to go right into bed. Boobs have been quite sore lately, worse than previous, well that was the last couple of days, today- kinda ok again.

I hate constipation too, I think it happening :wacko:

Im just grateful that so far one of the samples of my pre-nat vits are not making me sick, I usually get sick off all vits.

dm, you can look me up its [email protected] that should show me on fb!! i just thought it was odd that a girl is a day behind me and they thought she may have twins and she just now got 3+ today with fmu, mine was very little cause my first test messed up and i used it midstream so all the pee was gone i had to make myself!! i think i just have high hcg level is all!! i had a scare last night, but so far false alarm lol ugh the stress.. and yeah, duh, morning sickness lol!! my boobs are so sore it's not even funny and the morning sickness for me started a few days ago and is starting to get worse!! my doctor is suppose to call Monday with an appt to get me in and started on my progesterone at least , even if i need to see the doctor that's in with her just to get me started and i don't like him at all, he was the one working the day i found out my last one had no heart beat.. i just hope i get a ultra sound the same day i get in!! the stress!!

oh and it's in the 60's here today!! i love it!!

The docs office just called back and Im confused... the receptionist told me that the nurse called to tell me that my hcg looks "great" that Im about 2-3wks but my doc told me 5wks or so when I saw her and that silly ticker on here says 5wks... why am I so confused? Should I call back and chat w/ the nurse? I also do not have to take my 2nd blood test today to see if the levels are rising (according to the receptionist checking in w the nurse)- just go to the ultrasound in 2-3wks (the 17th).

hey dm, that does sound confusing, but they can't go by your hcg levels honestly, they vary soo much. plus the doctors add up to 4 weeks, but at least 2. they consider you 2 weeks pregnant at the time of ovulation (only if you do get pregnant, obviously) so if you are say 3 weeks you would be correct at 5 weeks!! the reason she said 2-3 weeks is because they go by a list of estimations, it's not accurate at all, which is why she gave you the 2-3 estimate.. when was your lmp and o date? you are going by the date you oed correct?

my ticker says 5w5days, but I oed on January 8th which means I am technically 4 weeks wens, but to the doctors I am at least 6 weeks wens that's them going by ovulation adding 2 weeks, going by my lmp I would be 7 weeks at least.. I know it's confusing, but you won't know for sure until you have a ultrasound, that is the only for sure way to find out, they will do measurements and everything and give you your exact due date and how far along you are!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->