cautiously joining edd 8/12/15

hopeful:)

Reaction score
Hey so after a few faint positives I have got a 1 to 2 weeks on a digital.

I'm looking for some people around my due to to stick out first tri with.

Feel free to join xx

Yayyy you got it on a digital thats great!! Im going to be buying a digital in about a week i think lol!! Im coming over today too :) as you already know i got my frer BFP today :) and my EDD is 12/12/15 im just praying that this baby sticks after all the upset i really just need my rainbow now! Once iv gone past AF date and lines are still dark I'll be relaxed that i wont be having another chemical pregnancy but i think I'll be worrying about another mmc up until i get scanned at 12 weeks!!

Anyway im rambling lol just so nervous and wondering whether its even a good idea to join over here yet lol x

So excited your joining my Charlie. I've got positive feelings this will be your rainbow. I have had an angel baby as well so know how it feels.

I'm out with my work tonight and already having to make up not drinking stories.

Xx

I just wanna put this one here so when I'm going mad with worry I can see it xx

Attachments

• 20150402_150431.jpg
    20150402_150431.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 16
Hi Ladies,

Do you mind if I join? I'm from the April testers group too

I think I'll be due 13th December, and got a digital 1-2 weeks as well 2 days ago.

I'm so excited but so nervous. Thinking of booking a reassurance scan.

xx

Hi Ladies,

Do you mind if I join? I'm from the April testers group too

I think I'll be due 13th December, and got a digital 1-2 weeks as well 2 days ago.

I'm so excited but so nervous. Thinking of booking a reassurance scan.

xx

Of course not the more the merrier.

Congrats on ya bfp.

I'm exactly the same... but wanna hold off as long as I can so I can see something for the money haha.

Where are u all from? X

LOL I'm exactly the same, would really like one about 9 weeks but will I have the patience to wait that long.. that is the question... haha

I'm very tempted to do another FRER just so I can see progression, and I've got another Digital that I'm holding onto to hopefully get a 3+ LOL the things we do hey.

I'm in Berkshire

x

Yay hiya chimpette!! Im going to try get an early scan, if they wont do it i will no doubt pay for one to put my mind at rest still will have to wait at least 4 weeks, seems like forever lol

Im from essex

I'm from Surrey. I'll Def pay for a scan by 8 weeks haha. Still sober at drinks and my god sober is an eye opener haha xx

Hi girls. I got a bfp a couple of days ago and think my EDD will be 6th Dec. wishing everybody a happy and healthy 9 months :dust:
xx

I got my BFP on Monday. I'm due on the 8th as well!

I'm at the in-laws this week for Easter. I don't know how we're going to get away with keeping it secret as everyone will be drinking apart from me!

Hey ladies,

I got my BFP today! 14dpo so I'm about 4 weeks.... still super early and I'm still super anxious something will go wrong, but my edd would be December 11!

Welcome willow and Tina. This is gonna be a crazy journey :) x

Hi Ladies mind is I Join in? I am due 3rd December with my 3rd :) I am also from Surrey :) I am from Frimley Green :) xx

Hi everyone! I'm also due December 8th, with my 3rd.

So excited and scared at the same time. I've got celebrations for my 32nd birthday tonight - planned before I knew I was pregnant! Not sure how I'm going to hide the fact I'm not drinking. I can't say antibiotics as that's just far too obvious. I'm going to have to just hold a glass of wine all night, and hope everyone else gets too drunk to notice I'm not drinking it!

I've then got family meals with boths sets of grandparents over the rest of the weekend! No idea how we're going to keep this one quiet!

xx

So excited and scared at the same time. I've got celebrations for my 32nd birthday tonight - planned before I knew I was pregnant! Not sure how I'm going to hide the fact I'm not drinking. I can't say antibiotics as that's just far too obvious. I'm going to have to just hold a glass of wine all night, and hope everyone else gets too drunk to notice I'm not drinking it!

I've then got family meals with boths sets of grandparents over the rest of the weekend! No idea how we're going to keep this one quiet!

xx

Hey all ... so today we have mainly done nothing! Getting pains but I hear that is normal as long as they are not to bad. How's everyone today? Has it sunk in yet? Xx

Hi ladies. I got my BFP a few days ago. I Think I'm due around Dec 11th which is the same EDD as my daughter was lol :)

I've done numerous tests and 2 digis. All positive. Got sore bbs and extreme thirst. Lovely to see more December bumps

xx

Congratulations! I'm in the same boat regarding keeping it quiet. I'm at the in laws and SIL and her family arrived tonight. She's already started talking about getting some booze in, I'm going on her birthday night out tomorrow and then it's the Sunday Easter meal during which huge amounts of booze is normally drank. I don't have a chance of keeping it quiet!

Morning all!

Well, I surivived by birthday drinks but not without a few comments such as "why are you still sober" and "it's your birthday, we were expecting you to get hammered!"

Thankfully, I don't think they guessed because as far as they were oncerned, I was drinking - I was bought several glasses of wine and either went and swapped them for wine glasses of water, or kept the wine and subtly poured it away when I pretended to go for a cigarette (I smoked before I found out I was pregnant).

Whether they guessed or not, it did make it a highly amusing evening. At one point, a friend who knew we were trying for a baby commented on whether or not I was drinking, and even asked to taste my drink! Luckily at that point it was real wine and not water, so I think she was fooled! I am fairly positive that, assuming everything goes well, when we announce the pregnancy we will get a lot of "I KNEW IT" going on.

With my last 2 pregnancies, we told so many people really early on so I'm not sure why I'm so keen to keep it quiet this time. I think it's because I know it is probably going to be out last, and I want to keep something just for us for a little bit longer, if that makes any sense.

Wow, sorry for the essay! How is everone else this rainy Easter weekend? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->